• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

hi. currently im a lvl 16x katar raider.
the only attack skills i got from the raider tree are quick style slash and screw attack (to get vicious accordance).
i was able to reset my previous skills so the only skills i got from the melee tree are knuckle and katar mastery, focused impact and katar upper.
what other attack skills should i get? and what skills shares cool-down with other skills?

#2 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:42 AM

About the cool downs, I don't think any skill shares a cooldown with another anymore. But I'd have someone else confirm this because I haven't played my raider in a while.

Aside from those skills you have, I think it would benefit you to learn the line of skills that leads to sucker punch. Pheonix slash and sucker punch are nice skills to have. Pheonix slash is a quick-casting burn effect skills and sucker punch is your primary stun. You will also learn triple slash along the way, which is a low success stun. You should also learn the knife skills (poison knife, venom knife, mystic knife).

#3 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

to get sucker punch ill need 42 skill points while to get mystic knife ill need 18 points.
total of 60 points. and for cloaking it will take 8.
ive put points in passive skills (quick reflexes, precision slash) is that wrong?
originally i was planning on getting knife skills and flame slash.
is the skill you mentioned more inclined to PvPing? or is it still effective in PvMs?

#4 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

The skills i mentioned are needed for PvPs. I also imagine them to be useful in PvM. The passives you learned are good to know. You should still be able to learn everything I mentioned. It only becomes complicated when you want to start learning the dual accuracy passive or mirror phantasm.

#5 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:57 PM

The skills i mentioned are needed for PvPs. I also imagine them to be useful in PvM. The passives you learned are good to know. You should still be able to learn everything I mentioned. It only becomes complicated when you want to start learning the dual accuracy passive or mirror phantasm.

Do you know if getting both the accuracy passive's is a wise choice?

#6 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

For PvP it will help to have both. Missing always hurts. For farming/PvM it isn't necessary.

It really comes down to what you have to give up to get them. If you find that you have to give up things that you don't want to give up, then don't go for it. If you think whatever you give up to get them doesn't hinder the way you play or what you want to accomplish, then go for it.

#7 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

For PvP it will help to have both. Missing always hurts. For farming/PvM it isn't necessary.

It really comes down to what you have to give up to get them. If you find that you have to give up things that you don't want to give up, then don't go for it. If you think whatever you give up to get them doesn't hinder the way you play or what you want to accomplish, then go for it.

oh ok thanks ^^

#8 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

I would go for it if you go PvP, other raiders are a pain to hit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users