I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEl-Manssura - Egypt
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

KINGS / QUEENS'S QUEST

as we all know Kings/Queens's set is very important for PvP now since it add so much attack power and critical in the same time when you use it as a costume... but we all know that its also hard to farm for and takes a lot of time...

there for i have made a topic that explained how to get your king set easy without much cost ... but some people were having hard time finding the mobs and there re-spawn places... etc.

so i decided to make this new topic and delete the other one putting so much effort in this one so it can be simple enf to understand and fallow .

My method is to get 2 of the Grade 5 kings medallions & 3 of the grade 3 kings medallions.

to see the table please check http://rose.irowiki....#King.27s_Quest for more information.

so basically all you need to farm for is 2 medallions of the following Kings { Aplysia , Mastyx and Pantharis } & 3 of the following Kings { Grand Goblin king , Tyrant and behemoth }.

Grade 3 Medallions

you need 3 of each king medallions in this Group.

there for starting with the
Grand Goblin King which is located in the Goblin Cave B3 in Adventure plains
you need to know that there is
3 Grand Goblin Kings in Goblin cave each and everyone of them re-spawn after 30 min of the time it was killed at

so if you gonna use a level 100 ~ 110 char make sure you have a really good cleric that can help you with healing
best option make a Knight get it to level 100 get all the defense skills first and some reinforced gear make sure you get the first hit with it then you can attack it with your cleric or whatever char you have ... works 100% and you still get the drop as long as the knight or the 1st one who hits it is at level 100 ~ 110 and still a live while the king is dead.

as for people who uses Medal of Retrieval you need to act really fast you don't want to waste your medal so you gonna need to have some movement speed gear on you so you can make the most of the time in a good way.

back to the
Grand Goblin King

all the Grand Goblin Kings Spawns at the big rooms in B3

the 1st
Grand Goblin King Spawns at X : 5261 Y : 5509 map location
as you can see in the screen shot here

grandgoblinking1.th.jpg

the 2nd Grand Goblin King Spawns at X : 5384 Y : 5290

grandgoblinking2.th.jpg

the 3rd and last Grand Goblin King Spawns at X : 5514 Y : 4945

grandgoblinking3.th.jpg

Hint : if you are using a level 100~110 character to kill the king, you need to pay more attention for the 3rd king because of the Golden mobs around it, it might kill you faster than you think so you might wanna kill some of them with your cleric or so before you send your char inside the room.

after you kill the
Grand Goblin King go back to Junon and take the "mother ship" to Planet Luna

if you used a scroll you going to spawn right in the center of the city where you can see the Field Warp
as in the Screen shot here

fieldwarp.th.jpg

head for the Field Warp and take option number 2. Arumic Valley ( Southwest )
as in the screen shot here

2arumicvalleysouthwest.th.jpg

once you are teleported take a right turn to the first Tyrant King Location
as in the screen shot shows

arumicvalleytakearight.th.jpg

there is 2 Tyrant King and 1 Elite Tyrant Warship they all drop Medallions so you gonna need to hunt all of them,however...

the 1st
Tyrant King Spawns at X : 5236 Y : 4744
as the screen shot shows

tyrantking1.th.jpg

the 2nd Tyrant King spawns at X : 5235 Y : 4959
as the screen shot shows

tyrantking2.th.jpg

HINT : you need to know that each of these Tyrant Kings Re-Spawns every 30 min

the 3rd or the last one is the Elite Tyrant Warship but it still drops Tyrant Medallions.

the
Elite Tyrant Warship spawns at X : 5336 Y : 5034
as in screen shot shows :

elitetyrantwarship.th.jpg

the Elite Tyrant Warship spawns every 2 minutes exactly.

after you kill the Elite Tyrant Warship use a scroll back to Ecur head for the Field warp and go out of the city from the north gate
as in the screen shot shows

northgate.th.jpg

after that take a left as the screen shows

turnleft.th.jpg

after that once you reach the place in the next screen shot take a right turn to enter the Mount Eruca

turnrighttomounteruca.th.jpg

once you enter Mount Eruca head to north cross the Bridge and take a left
as the screen shot shows

mounterucaturnleft.th.jpg

take another left turn to fall down into the place as in screen shot shows

takeanotherleft.th.jpg

you gonna find there the Elite Behemoth King it drops the Behemoth King Medallion and there is 3 of them once you kill the first one the 2nd one spawns after 2 min once you kill that the 3rd one will spawn after 2.5 min to 3 min if it didn't spawn after 3 min you gotta use a scroll so you don't waste more time...
The
Elite Behemoth King Spawns at X : 5417 T : 4634

Screen shot shows the Elite Behemoth King

elitebehemothking.th.jpg

after you kill it scroll back to Ecur go to the Field warp one more time
and choose option number 7. Mana Snow Field
like screen shot shows

7manasnowfield.th.jpg

you gonna find there the 1st Behemoth King
it spawns at X : 5090 Y : 5030

as in screen shot shows

behemothking1.th.jpg

the 2nd one just hit down the hell and just keep going until you see another hill or just head to X : 5477 Y : 4839
you gonna find the 2nd
Behemoth King there
as screen shot shows

behemothking2.th.jpg

Hint : after you kill the 1st Grand Goblin king start a stop watcher or a timer to keep reminding your self how much time you got left for the next re-spawn, make sure you there on time .. you don't want people ksing you while you on a medal or if you're not ... so take a look at your timer after you kill the last Behemoth King you mostly gonna still have like 10 min so instead of wasting it go back to the Elite Tyrant Warship ans kill it for 3 more times that's 6 minutes then head back to Adventure Plains get buffed and get ready to do this thing all over again.

Grade 5 Medallions

you need 2 of each King Medallion in this Group.

Starting with
Mastyx King : Location Orlo Western land {South}
there is only 2
Mastyx Kings takes 30 min for each one of them to re-spawns once it killed

the 1st Mastyx King spawns at X : 5205 Y : 5287
as the screen shows

mastyx1.th.jpg

the 2nd Mastyx King Spawns at X : 5077 Y : 5284

once you get your 2 Medallions go to Eldeon to start farming for the :

Pantharis and Aplysia's Kings.

as soon as you enter the Sikuku Ruins just make sure you in the same party as your Cleric because its a PvP zone in case you didn't know that already.

so head for the
Aplysia King at once even if you saw the Pantharis Kings... because Alysia King Medallions are really hard to find

the first Aplysia King is gonna be hard to find if you don't really know your way around ruins
but anyhow it spawns at X : 5350 y : 5051
like is screen shots shows

aplysia1.jpg

after you kill this one you gonna find the 2nd Aplysia King at X : 5372 Y : 5144 which gonna be really close

like screen shot shows

aplysia2.th.jpg

Hint : Most of the time you gonna find many people already hunting it or just waiting for it... there is no rule for Aplysia King so you just ks and try as much as you can to get the 1st or the last hit and always stay right beneath the king and just spam pick up the item you might get it.

Pantharis Kings:

there is 4 of the Pantharis kings but there is a trick in order to make the 4 of them spawns because the 2nd Pantharis king spawns every 2 hours once if you killed all of them at the same time, so if you would like to bug the 2nd one so it spawns the 4 kings always here is what you need to do
as soon as you get to the 1st
Aplysia king look behind you, and you gonna find the 4th Pantharis King kill it then head for the Aplysia once you done with both of them go kill the others the time gap between the 4th and the 2nd King and that's how the bug works.

anyhow ...

the 1st
Pantharis King spawns near the last Spiders spot under the bridge at X : 5483 Y : 4539
as you can see in the screen shot

pantharis1.th.jpg

after killing the 1st one go to the 2nd one

the 2nd Pantharis King spawns at X : 5405 Y : 4552
like screen shots shows

pantharis2.th.jpg

after killing the 2nd head for the 3rd Pantharis King

the 3rd Pantharis King Spawns at X : 5211 Y : 5645

like screen shows

pantharis3.th.jpg

after killing this one if you haven't killed the 4th Pantharis king go for it, it spawns at X : 5348 Y : 4981

after that you just do it all over again

and that's about it... once you get all of your Medallions
2 Aplysia King Medallions.
2 Mastyx King Medallions.
2 Pantharis King Medallions.
3 Grand Goblin King Medallions.
3 Behemoth King Medallions.
3 Tyrant King Medallions.

you can go talk to [Akram Ambassador] in Junon
trade the 5th Grade Medallions for the
Cape and the Robe first.
then trade the 3rd Grade Medallions for the rest.

any Question you want to ask me just post it in the comments below and i will be checking it constantly.

if i forget anything about this topic i will be adding it as soon as i remember but i am pretty sure i got most of it.

1 last Advice it gonna be way too much better for you to get the 3rd Grade Medallions if you used your main character using a Medal of Retrieval and Medal of Fortune and whatever medallion you get as a left over you can sell and i grantee you,you will be making a lot of Zulie back i sell the
Behemoth for 150 ~ 250 mill each , Tyrant 100 ~ 125 mill , Grand Goblin King 150 ~ 300 mill each so you gonna be making a good Zulie if you really luck.. it might take 2 of each Medals just to get the full 3rd Grade Medallions.

Last but not Least what ever i just typed and all the basic Information was giving to me by ROSEKiller he is a really good friend and i owe him great respect so thanks for you bro once again and i couldn't have done this without you.

Don't forget to Rate and comment on the Topic... your Feedback helps me to make this topic a lot better.

and Good luck to you all.

------------------------
In My Topic

Purple Colored Kings drops Medallions really hard.
Red Colored Kings drops Medallions Hard.
Orange Colored Kings drops Medallions okay.
Green Colored Kings Drops Medallions easy.
Yellow Colored Kings are the Elite Ones

Yours
LondonRuleS
[color="#0000FF"].....

Edited by VModCupcake, 04 April 2016 - 04:17 PM.

#2 Hirokazu

Hirokazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

LOL that font is way too big.. haha cool

#3 Outrageous

Outrageous

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

LOL that font is way too big.. haha cool

sorry mate i ill fix that :waddle:

#4 KTFlash

KTFlash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Wow, very nice a useful guide, it comes handly right now cause I want the set. Just a question, what does mean "drops med easy/okay/hard/really hard" ? 1 drop every 10, every 100, every 500? it would help some people :)

Kudos for you ;)

#5 Outrageous

Outrageous

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:54 AM

Wow, very nice a useful guide, it comes handly right now cause I want the set. Just a question, what does mean "drops med easy/okay/hard/really hard" ? 1 drop every 10, every 100, every 500? it would help some people :thumb:

Kudos for you :(

ty for your wounderful comment, but i don't know how many kings exactly you need to kill to get that medal,
the only way to get that is by cracking some of the game files which is illegal and i seriously have no idea how to do it :Emo_14:
but i can tell you with in every 5 hours you should be getting at least 1 of the Mystyx King medallion, as for the Aplysia its kina wried i never get it so you just gonna have to keep on farming it untill you get what you need, just so you know mosly Aplysia only drops 1 per package so thats why its the hardest if you got 2 then you must know you are really a lucky guy.
best of luck mate.

#6 wadsyaname

wadsyaname

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:26 AM

i dont have plan on farming those medals before coz i know that it take too long and i dont know how to start, tnx for this thread its very useful now i now where to start and what to do, maybe ill try to start on farming tommorow, i bought 10mor and 10 mof is that enough to get all medals to complete the set? damn those mof and mor cost me like 1b XDDDDD

#7 ThomasTong

ThomasTong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Leosis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

ty for your wounderful comment, but i don't know how many kings exactly you need to kill to get that medal,
the only way to get that is by cracking some of the game files which is illegal and i seriously have no idea how to do it :angel:
but i can tell you with in every 5 hours you should be getting at least 1 of the Mystyx King medallion, as for the Aplysia its kina wried i never get it so you just gonna have to keep on farming it untill you get what you need, just so you know mosly Aplysia only drops 1 per package so thats why its the hardest if you got 2 then you must know you are really a lucky guy.
best of luck mate.

Nice guides. =)
Seriously, i got 4 Aplysia medallions by using one MOF only. It takes me like one hour and 30mins. Sound like I am super lucky. HAHA !!! BTW, that time was just the normal drop rate. xD

#8 iamnico

iamnico

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

can you please include the king level range.

#9 k4lib3r

k4lib3r

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

edit: nvm, the drop chance just seemed really low

Edited by k4lib3r, 03 December 2011 - 07:59 AM.

#10 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:33 PM

do mobs still drop these medallion? im not sure :x

#11 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

do mobs still drop these medallion? im not sure :x

they did, but its possible the recent patch has created a bug that removed them temporarily~

#12 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

ahh ok so i should farm until new patch??
and one little question :glomp: is the santa set going to be just during the event? cuz it would wonderful for it 2 be perm, its going to be easier for people to get a almost "king set" and for me too x)

Edited by Teus, 16 December 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#13 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

i think the santa set ends on the 27th? but im not sure, and you can farm for them and see if one drops if you would normally get one and havent by a certain time id report it via bug reports or ticket system even if its just to check up on it.

#14 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

ohh ok thank you :glomp:

#15 aslknd3

aslknd3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

wich group is cape and gloves in?

#16 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

wich group is cape and gloves in?

If you go to the link
scroll down to where it says "Item turn in options"

http://rosena-wiki.o...#King.27s_Quest

#17 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

nice but i just came back to rose..so... is this just an event and has an end? :o

Edited by DopeL, 10 May 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#18 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

nice but i just came back to rose..so... is this just an event and has an end? :o

Permanent quest in rose.

#19 MidgetZeus

MidgetZeus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

What medals / quantity are required for Royal set? 

#20 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

What medals / quantity are required for Royal set? 

If you speak to Aldaric, he will inform you of what medallions you need to for the Ancient Royal set. As for quantity, it depends on how you want to farm it. There are 5 tiers or groups of medallions, three medallions in each tier. Tier 1 medallions get you only group 1 items while tier 2 get you the tier 1 or tier 2, and so forth. Tier 5 medallions allow you to purchase any piece. If you choose to use a tier of medallions to purchase multiple pieces, make sure you purchase the lowest tier first. Here is a screen shot of the groups.

Spoiler

I hope this helps. You can also go here http://rose.irowiki....#King.27s_Quest

Edited by pdfisher, 01 June 2014 - 02:51 AM.

#21 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

Since someone else has already bumped this very old topic, I might as well ask my question in it too :P

Regarding the medallions- does it matter whether they are gold or silver and can they be mixed (some gold, some silver)  within a group? There are always a lot of medallions for sale in shops and the prices vary from really cheap to super expensive (even for the same type of monster's medallion). At first I assumed that the gold medallions were from the harder, higher level mobs but there are gold and silver ones for all of them from what I've seen. Is there anything different about the costumes themselves if you use all gold vs all silver or doesn't that matter?

I'm just wondering if I should grab some of the cheap ones when I see them and store them for later. Appreciate any info you guys can give me. 

#22 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

The silver ones are only for the Ancient Royal Set, but... you do need some gold ones for it too. Some medallions can be used for either set, but most are just for a certain set. Talk to Aldaric, he can explain which ones you need, or go to the link I provided.

#23 vShinogami

vShinogami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

Nice guides. =)
Seriously, i got 4 Aplysia medallions by using one MOF only. It takes me like one hour and 30mins. Sound like I am super lucky. HAHA !!! BTW, that time was just the normal drop rate. xD

this topic is old , but, im newbie and looking for this guide to get my king set, my Q is what is "MOF"

#24 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

MOF is medal of fortune. It is a drop medal available from the item mall.

#25 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:48 AM

It's against forum rules to bring back an old thread. Why don't you guys make a new topic?

Edited by helloitsme, 12 July 2015 - 05:48 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users