155 replies to this topic

#126 Argail

Argail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

Sorry, but for arguments sake, it's not really retarded to stay elem, they play pretty much like every other caster (sans the good AoEs). Besides that fact, if none of the changes to the pre-existing BM skills happened you would not have bothered changing to Druid, and I doubt that you could refute that point. I still find it interesting that I didn't see you even attempt to try a BG before saying, "Oh my class is so broken, I can't play it". Fact is the trade-offs because of the BM skills being buffed, and the trade off of bugs and other skills is the reason you are in this formerly "dead" class in the first place. The point you're trying to put forward is that people would be "retarded" to stick with their original class, which I don't quite understand; maybe, because in the eyes of a "bandwagoner" it looks like a plausible reason to change, but then you leave the fact that the handful of Druids that were loyal to their class un-addressed, and in your words: stayed on a "dead class" for years. Tell me, were we "retarded" then too? Addressing your second point about gears: and averagely geared elem will feed as much as an averagely geared Druid, there's no point in involving your gear in it, nor the damage that you can attain from it because I'm pretty damn sure any class can hit hard with 1.5k SCAD total. If you're going to come across with a valid point sometime soon, try not to have so many loopholes.

Bye-bye!

ohoh i tried out ele enuf...took wewe 3 sec. some others a bit more. the stun was the reason i changed...and why do i only see u on ur sin!?because druid sux at pking? there is nth different than playing a other toon than changing the class. was playing my berserker it become boring(after 3 years,now call me again bandwagoner),and they implimented nth for that class. serker become a bit better now...and will still be boring and faile in bg for me.
now played ele(after a 1 year break)..and they broke it...same as they did to berserker, when berserker was already nerfed.!:
u can tell me what u want about it... in high lvl foc...if u r on ele... u will eat-_- now. and about my armor, i just said that it is already hard for me.so how do others?!?(on ele). iam pretty sure some just quitted cause of that.the amount of time + spent money. all who say ele is pretty much the same now.... playing 65 foc...and would eat it in higher lvl to 100%
some ppl are just pissed off, becasue a other come and the way he do is just more suxxessfull....

Son when I was playing druid I had 5-5.5k HP and I did good. if you can't do with 8.5k then you shouldn't play no druid, and job change ur zerk to saker.

Hell I don't even have that kind of HP without my +10 alosa on defi. so I honestly have no idea where you see the problem with "only" 8.5k hp L.O.L.

father, "I" do pretty ok on that amount of hp..i could say i can beat almost everyone on the servers on druid now.
u should come back for some bg´s and some ppl will show u what ur 5,5k hp are worth now.u will spam approuch.
and so far i know, u played ur defi only in svs, witch is also the the same as vio did to the sin class..i think for fun, ofc...no cause he/she can kill than...like u wasnt realy able to kill anyone on ur phys druid, or it takes u 5 mins.

#127 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

Uneducated reply, but I'll reply to you just because you feel the need for it.
1) I played that sin for about a total of 5-6 months, I've been a Druid and/or Druid based since S1, do the math. Apparently, having two geared characters is a crime though.
2) Secondly, Druid for me has always been great at PK, 1v1 in particular(before the patch). Now since the change of certain skills they're even stronger for PK, so again your point is null.
3) Yeah, Zerkers were totally nerfed before when your S1 Armor became obsolete.
4) 1500 SCAD is 1500 SCAD, are you really expecting me to believe that any class with that amount of CAD or SCAD would fail hard? I don't buy that.
5) Yeah, I totally didn't join SvS for months on my Druid, or get any kills because it took me 5 minutes to kill most average geared casters! Yep, totally. I totally did not get a decent amount of kills, yep, you know. 'Cause of being a phys Druid.

P.S. Your points are at best lackluster, if you're going to argue that having more than one character is some sort of blasphemous action, then you should probably delete your alts, just saying. At least that's what it sounds like when you mention it the way you do~

Edited by Viole, 01 November 2011 - 02:13 PM.

#128 Argail

Argail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

do i have alts ? one for farming...for nth alse.
about my scad is nth to say.. do the math..i do 2k / spell...any other do 2,5-4k / 1,1 on me, with just 700-1k cad. pretty easy who win.(on ele) so u can realy pee on the 1,5k scad.
and the point u, or others play sin for more fun at pking is the same reason i went druid. or others goin avenger. dominators. or just also trading the class to build a sin...

#129 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

When you decide to read, and make a valid point let me know. Until then, keep on addressing things I've already addressed, and bring up points that aren't even a part of the discussion at hand.

And to address your "golden" argument (for lack of a better term) Yeah, I play sin, but I'm a Druid first and foremost, and will always be one. Anyway, bye-bye!

Edited by Viole, 01 November 2011 - 09:27 PM.

#130 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

defiler has been my main toon for a -_-load of time, I didn't play it "only in svs" I played it everywhere. If u ever joined any battlefield aside from svs maybe you'd had known that ._.

#131 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

defiler has been my main toon for a -_-load of time, I didn't play it "only in svs" I played it everywhere. If u ever joined any battlefield aside from svs maybe you'd had known that ._.

No point in trying RayRay u.u

#132 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

i smell poopies! -_-

#133 Argail

Argail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

did i finaly destroy this useless post ?

#134 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

Posted Image

#135 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:19 AM

No point in trying RayRay u.u

I know, I know... it's useless talking to walls.

#136 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:42 AM

lol xD

#137 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:43 AM

did i finaly destroy this useless post ?

no you need to aoe stun, rage of bugs and spam aoe them!

but seriously they will never go away cos they got nothing better to do than tell people how to play a video game which is fun! ))

#138 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

A wall has better reading comprehension, and makes more sound arguments actually.

#139 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

Time to kill this thread...SNSD fans MOBILIZE!

#140 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

ohno

#141 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

oh oh oh

#142 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:47 AM

ah ah

#143 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

Tally you do need stuns I would think but you can better figure once you play it. I dont believe such builds are very fun and they lose to radiants and healing totem but go for it. Maybe it will be fun -_- Dont forget maxing your resistance

Stuns would be useful but they don't suit the hit and run style (cast time / short range), and I prefer the points in heals.

I do have a 'normal' druid too, just thought I'd try DoT build out since we have the free JC to reset skills atm, and it works better than I expected so thought I'd share it.

Don't mock it til you've tried it -_-

#144 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:22 PM

Stuns would be useful but they don't suit the hit and run style (cast time / short range), and I prefer the points in heals.

I do have a 'normal' druid too, just thought I'd try DoT build out since we have the free JC to reset skills atm, and it works better than I expected so thought I'd share it.

The heals don't increase that much to warrant the points in them, raw magic damage and SCAD is better if you want a higher heal -_-

#145 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

I did for a few minutes until a mystic outhealed them and failed to die. Pseudo tried them with my experience with all the useless dot druids I've fought ^^ Ofcourse dot has initial damage not but using all the skills for the dot is still not that great unless the team lacks heals and totems. Even then killing is bit slow and weak

#146 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:06 PM

The heals don't increase that much to warrant the points in them, raw magic damage and SCAD is better if you want a higher heal -_-

Only two heals crit heal, and I don't think he's talking about either of them.

#147 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Only two heals crit heal, and I don't think he's talking about either of them.

I know what he meant, what I meant was the AE heal is better with both of those stats, in comparison to the weaker instant and WoH. Those can still go up far more with magic damage rather than investing more than one point into them.

#148 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

thinking about JCing to druid , anyone know the DRUID RESIST BUILD PLEASE MISTER ?

#149 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

thinking about JCing to druid , anyone know the DRUID RESIST BUILD PLEASE MISTER ?

yes, a haxor in hackerine does. i have heard great tales of him.

#150 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • LocationWhy do you need to know?
  • Server:Where all the drama is.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

-noms on popcorn-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users