3 replies to this topic

#1 ubernuke

ubernuke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hey everyone,

I just found out about the Overlook Dungeon quest and I'm already level 70. I'm worried that I'll get to level 76 before finishing all 5 levels of the dungeon to get the big reward. Is it possible to pick up all the quests at once or do I have to complete level 1 before moving on to level 2, etc? Also, if I do finish all the quests but end up at level 76+, will I still get the card reward?

Thanks for the help!

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

You can pick up the quests without finishing a previous one.

You can also pick up the reward even if you are over level. When I did it, I was over level 75 and was able to get the card.

Just be careful not to log out (or DC) once you are over 75, or you won't be able to finish the quest(s).

#3 ubernuke

ubernuke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

You can pick up the quests without finishing a previous one.

You can also pick up the reward even if you are over level. When I did it, I was over level 75 and was able to get the card.

Just be careful not to log out (or DC) once you are over 75, or you won't be able to finish the quest(s).

Thanks so much, that's a big help! Guess I better bring Ygg leafs with me as well in case I die and wait for someone to walk by :-P

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

You'd be better off getting some Tokens of Siegfried if possible. Depending on how busy overlook is, you may have a long wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users