• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

anyone have a guess/estimate on how much con i'd need for easy? i get "fair" right now, does anyone know how often "fair" succeed?

or am i too low, and no reasonable amount of con will get the crafting to "easy"

help plzzzzzz

Edited by poopiehead, 03 September 2010 - 10:39 AM.

#2 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

I don't think it is a matter of having more con or more sen. I think an item that can be crafted is based on your level. If you are a level 150 trying to craft a level 170 item it is going to tell you, your going to have a harder time than crafting a level 100.

I think that since the update not many people understand the whole system yet because of not experiencing it. So I am just on what Leonis told us when the update was implemented with your levels are the rate and not the con or sen.

#3 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:08 AM

I don't think it is a matter of having more con or more sen. I think an item that can be crafted is based on your level. If you are a level 150 trying to craft a level 170 item it is going to tell you, your going to have a harder time than crafting a level 100.

I think that since the update not many people understand the whole system yet because of not experiencing it. So I am just on what Leonis told us when the update was implemented with your levels are the rate and not the con or sen.

yah but having more/less con changes the difficulty quite a bit. and changing sen also changes substats somehow, i just dont know how

#4 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

I'm not sure people fully understand the system yet either. Yes, CON is suppose to increase success rate and SEN increase the occurance of stats on items made. All you have to do is look in shops to realize that people are cranking out amazing stats like water now. Level affects difficulty however some things seem to be broken frankly. There are some things people should be able to make that are level appropriate which simply aren't working. For example I tried to make potions at 180 and the failure rate on some of them was UNREAL. Do you really have to be 200+ with maxed CON to get potions? There are a few other things like making bullets or HP pots that also seem to require you to be 200+ max CON or its major failboat. Making bullets and potions should be possible as crafters level on up from around 50 to 150, not just 200+

My policy is to just take my arti's and get them to 200+ and then get down to business. Having a full-time job has meant thats a slow process. At the change a couple months ago I had the requisite level 100 gem crafter and a level 180 hardener/crafter. Well, it's given me something to do for a while - yeah - level level level artisans. Basically it seem 200-215 is necessary for some important crafts.

#5 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

I'm not sure people fully understand the system yet either. Yes, CON is suppose to increase success rate and SEN increase the occurance of stats on items made. All you have to do is look in shops to realize that people are cranking out amazing stats like water now. Level affects difficulty however some things seem to be broken frankly. There are some things people should be able to make that are level appropriate which simply aren't working. For example I tried to make potions at 180 and the failure rate on some of them was UNREAL. Do you really have to be 200+ with maxed CON to get potions? There are a few other things like making bullets or HP pots that also seem to require you to be 200+ max CON or its major failboat. Making bullets and potions should be possible as crafters level on up from around 50 to 150, not just 200+

My policy is to just take my arti's and get them to 200+ and then get down to business. Having a full-time job has meant thats a slow process. At the change a couple months ago I had the requisite level 100 gem crafter and a level 180 hardener/crafter. Well, it's given me something to do for a while - yeah - level level level artisans. Basically it seem 200-215 is necessary for some important crafts.

i was lvling an art but gave up cuz no1 wants me in parties lol..

so i just restated/skilled my bourg and using it for the dealer crafts lol

but i cant use the crafting picks, so im having a tough time making 140 rings and stuff. wondering how much success rate is "fair" and "easy". no1 has answered :unsure:

#6 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:59 AM

I sat back and thought about Coffee's and my response and realized that I am just going by what Leo told us and what I know. Not to say I do know how the system works and how you should distribute stats. I guess I just answer with a common sense of how this game should work.

But I did think about CON and how it must have a lot to do with a success rate because a gem crafter at level 215 with all SEN and little CON might fail these items due to the lack of CON to create these items.

I am sure that the programmers have a mathematical code for all of this and are definitely not going to share it but is going to take a couple of people in game running tests to find out unfortunately.

#7 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

I sat back and thought about Coffee's and my response and realized that I am just going by what Leo told us and what I know. Not to say I do know how the system works and how you should distribute stats. I guess I just answer with a common sense of how this game should work.

But I did think about CON and how it must have a lot to do with a success rate because a gem crafter at level 215 with all SEN and little CON might fail these items due to the lack of CON to create these items.

I am sure that the programmers have a mathematical code for all of this and are definitely not going to share it but is going to take a couple of people in game running tests to find out unfortunately.

um...can someone answer my questions plz :p_omg:

#8 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:13 AM

um...can someone answer my questions plz :p_omg:

you need to be a higher level to make the box say something different

#9 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

Making Lava requires a certain level, or it used to. I think you had to be 140 to make it - I'll have to check the skill. However, I haven't bothered trying to craft since the update as I prefer to just level on up and not waste my mats trying. My formerly 180 artisan, CoffeeTrader, used to do all my jewelry crafting. Then the system changed a couple months ago and I decided to simply level my artisan up to 200+ CoffeeTrader is 203 and slowly grinding on up toward 210+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users