November 1 Maintenance - Page 5 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 1 Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#101 Lelouch

Lelouch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

if the hat was a mistake in the first place..why not disable effect of the hat and allow ppl to turn in the +7 St. Pat Hat for something else like maybe a Rideword Hat or MCA -_-

#102 Leiger

Leiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

Seriously the cry baby nabs need to shut up about Ales. Stop crying that your stockpile of 20,000 is now a little less uber. Look at me in woe I can tank your whole guild if a Sura with a +14KVM weapon spaming GoH cos I is carrying 2000 ales.

They need removing from woe, ygg seeds and Ygg berrys need removing too. These things arent fun also remove any Sp regene pots too. Basically ban everything bar white pots from working. Sod a balance patch all it does is change the class which is best to wear lol gear on and carry 2000 ales/yggs.

Remove these broke items and all the problems about Sura being Op or utility classes being useless. Stops the whole thing being about Snap, Ale, GoH, Snap, GF, Ale, Snap, GoH, Ale etc. Thats how woe used to be before the Sp regene items 1/2'd in price and peoples zeny supply went from millions to billions.

Totally agree just use what you were using before green ale guys...survival skills or did you forget how to? Drown in ale

#103 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

survival skills

I wish my class had some...

#104 Nova

Nova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Servers? :DDDDD

#105 lordzduke

lordzduke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

I have a question. I did the bio3 labs last time and didn't finish it.

So if I get it again, would it count as 2 TIs? meaning I have two counters running at the same time?

or

it would delete my unfinished one and start over?

Also, if I turn in for the last bio lab 3, would I still get the double exp effect?

you can continue the last TI..i think u need to finish the 1ast one b4 take a new one.i dont think u can take double TI at same week

#106 Eluude

Eluude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

Prizes for the +9 Morroc of Minion Doll will be distributed through the Code the Redeemer.

No prizes there.

#107 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:49 AM

So where do we get the Friends with benefits stuff, dont see an email or anything nothing on code the redeemer either?

#108 Bunni1337

Bunni1337

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

The band hats look so sweet, already some people on Valk running around in them.

About the Ales problem.... If the botting ales is shuch a problem, I totally agree with other person, why not remove the ales dropping completely and let turn in +7 st pat hat for something better? this would totally solve the problem. and any green ales left on market can be used and vended but once they gone they gone, and if they no drop no more, no botting problems.

And I noticed someone say something about spare cards, I dont think thoes are a problem yett because they sell for so low on market. The ales had gotten up to almost 400k an ale, thats insane.Blank Cards are only 40k at most >_<*

When will st pat hat be vendable again? Im so sad I didnt buy one i saw for sale last night, I was waiting til after maint. I just want one cuz im irish and been saving up -_- I could care less about green ales >_<*

Last note, this game should employ the help of long time players that have an exceptionally high online time and good reputation to be, "moderators" they could have light in game abilities allowing them to click a player and auto send they name to a GM for investigation about botting ect, people who auctually care and want to see bots gone. And this would remove all zeny bots because a moderator , or live GM like ultima online has, could auto ban spam bots and zeny ad bots with a mouse click. Many other games do not have nearly the horrible bot problem ragnarok has. Live GM's or moderators with speical priveleges are desperately needed in this game. and any misuse of powers and privleges should result in insta ban for that moderator?? Just an idear >_<

* Please dont wipe all memos! >_< I like still having orc dgn warp >_<, great to lvl my pet on alchemest*

Edited by Bunni1337, 02 November 2011 - 01:53 AM.

#109 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

BAND HATS? WHERE????? D:

*ignores the ales*

Mmm~~~~ Good to know Bio3 is back... But sad because of the class I play. I don't see any use for my Wanderer in bio3 for now [I don't have my AOE Lex Aeterna (Deep Sleep Lullaby) useable in PVM maps] and well, I don't have Strings. At least on pre-renewal we could onehit Katrinns with Arrow Vulcan and have some use in a party. Now we can offer nothing a Maestro can't offer. [Don't come talking to me about Gloomy, a Maestro also have the skill]

Well, I think I should give it a shot. If the turnins really have doubled exp, I job 50 from 47. /lv

... But as a Wanderer, I doubt I will find a party. I think I should play with my Rainstorm in Scarab until balance patch pushes it to lower damage than Arrow Shower, and using SR will be only convenience to save my fingers from constant harm.

#110 jako

jako

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:04 AM

As always GM's dont thnik about what they do and will think about it in some month...then make a patch to change all like it was as they did with renewal...when all peaple was saying xp limitation was bad(just one exemple in hundreds!
Like always they say us the changes one week before..we have nothing to say and all the plan we maked have to be changed...when i do a character in 3 month..then have all my plan -_- that make me angry.
GM said they dont have enought peaple to gets the bots....so GET MORE STAFFF!!!!!THIS GAME DRAIN ALOOOOOOT OF MONEY NOW WITH THIS -_- OF KAFRA SHOP!
i see all the buyable items ingame now and you can t say you dont earn millions so USE THIS MONEY FOR THE GAMERS THAT MAKES YOU LIVE.
Last thing: since 3 years it s like all patches are to slow down the game so now we have a 2D game witch is slower ingame than all 3D games!
For exemple now 3/4 of the maps have not enought monsters and i m desesperatly bored in all those maps...aftercast delay is VERY big so i can spam a key 20 times between 2 skills...AND WHAT ABOUT POTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT NEVER CHANGED EVEN IF WE NOW HAVE 60K HP!!!!!ALL IS SLOW IN THIS GAME AND WHEN PEAPLE WILL FALL ASLEEP WHILE PLAYING(like me now)THIS GAME WILL ENDS AND YOU F**KING KAFRA SHOP WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING MORE.
Be inteligent disable Ales from WoE,KEEP them at same weight and TRADABLE.i will never use whitepots anymore since i need 50ea to restore half of my HP.just will make this game slower than it is...even if i thouth it was impossible whithout dieing of boredom!
Wich youll change your mind even if with other stupid patches you never did!
GL....your killing your game day after day...iw wait for this great thing skill changes 6 month after the las skill change..that was a pain too.
Bye

#111 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:08 AM

Some interesting numbers for those of you that like weird game numbers:

Numbers of specific items across all 3 servers.

White Potions 15,754,807

White Slim Pot 10,494,434

Witch Starsand 38,428,091

Yggdrasilberry 388,010

Yggdrasil Seed 912,400

Green Ale 6,410,176

That last number is the blinking red light that we've not been able to start addressing until now.

This month's theme is all about updating and balance, so we are spending more time looking at systems rather than quests and such. That is partially why this was dealt with today rather than next week, and the reason it didn't happen earlier in the month of October is because I wasn't around as much as I needed to to field these questions, with RWC, IDC move. We fix what we can as soon as we are able to and when it can be cleanly done. Sadly sometimes that isn't close to when the players concern about it begins.

#112 Eluude

Eluude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

No prizes there.

Could I get an answer or atleast some support regarding this matter Heim?

There is nothing in my Code the Redeemer. I +9'd the doll way before maintenance and up to then it was in my storage.
Also I don't seem to be the only one having this problem.

Server: Yggdrasil

#113 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:15 AM

They should be there right now, the insertion was done a few minutes ago, I'm going to check again on my tester.

They were there on my tester that was Ymir and had it still in inventory.

Can you tell me what server and where the hat was left (store or inventory), and a character name on that account?

#114 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:18 AM

They should be there right now, the insertion was done a few minutes ago, I'm going to check again on my tester.

Can you tell me what server and where the hat was left (store or inventory), and a character name on that account?

juno castle realm on valkyrie seems to be down and zone 8 is also showing down on valk iro wiki status page

#115 Eluude

Eluude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Location of the item: Storage (right now in my inventory)

Character name: Eluude

Still nothing on code the redeemer.

Edited by Eluude, 02 November 2011 - 02:22 AM.

#116 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

Location of the item: Storage (right now in my inventory)

Character name: Eluude

Still nothing on code the redeemer.

I'm looking for your +9 hat and not finding it, where is it?

And you weren't on the list which means our db searching didn't find you either. We want to get you taken care of so don't worry.

#117 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Heim, the evil and holy marching hat effects do not match the description. Holy marching hat suppose to gives +1 INT/DEX, but its giving +2 str instead. and I have Evil Marching hat +7ed, but it doesnt give +10% critical.

#118 Eluude

Eluude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:25 AM

I'm looking for your +9 hat and not finding it, where is it?

And you weren't on the list which means our db searching didn't find you either. We want to get you taken care of so don't worry.

Right now in my inventory on my Rune Knight. (Eluude)

Edit: Woops, just saw your edit. Okay thank you Heim. =)

Edited by Eluude, 02 November 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#119 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:25 AM

Fricken A.. the hats were working 3 weeks ago.. this will get resolved, likely will require next weeks maint.

#120 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:28 AM

If I complete the last bio3 turnins, will I still get the 2x exp that we have for them now? I'm like halfway through the TI, and would really prefer not to have to start it all over lol

#121 Aimee

Aimee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

code the redeemer isn't giving out the bonus halloween packs

#122 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

Fricken A.. the hats were working 3 weeks ago.. this will get resolved, likely will require next weeks maint.

thanks, will look upon next maint then!

#123 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Eluude : I have verified you having the hat prior to maint, so we will manually restore you the prizes.

As for other people that are missing the hats please ticket in and we can verify you having it prior ot maint and manually restore you.

The effects are going to have to be looked at and fixed next maint, they will be made to do what the description states.

#124 Eluude

Eluude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

Thanks alot, Heim.

#125 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

Some interesting numbers for those of you that like weird game numbers:

Numbers of specific items across all 3 servers.

White Potions 15,754,807

White Slim Pot 10,494,434

Witch Starsand 38,428,091

Yggdrasilberry 388,010

Yggdrasil Seed 912,400

Green Ale 6,410,176

That last number is the blinking red light that we've not been able to start addressing until now.

This month's theme is all about updating and balance, so we are spending more time looking at systems rather than quests and such. That is partially why this was dealt with today rather than next week, and the reason it didn't happen earlier in the month of October is because I wasn't around as much as I needed to to field these questions, with RWC, IDC move. We fix what we can as soon as we are able to and when it can be cleanly done. Sadly sometimes that isn't close to when the players concern about it begins.

holy crap, tell me most of thouse ales are on valk 6.4 million ales??? must be mostly concentrated on valk lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users