Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Noob question, but are the changes ingame now?

Edited by Zayin, 03 November 2011 - 02:00 PM.

#77 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

Noob question, but are the changes ingame now?

not yet! todays patch maybe, lets find out~

oh btw the answer is on page one :wub:

Edited by Zurn, 03 November 2011 - 02:05 PM.

#78 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:30 PM

not yet! todays patch maybe, lets find out~

oh btw the answer is on page one :wub:

Lol, then I looked too fast and missed it! xD Thanks.

#79 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Server:leonis

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Btw you guys should work on something about self buffs duration and inventory space.It would make me so happy tosee these 2 things being atended to heh

Edited by bambam010, 03 November 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#80 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

Umm, just wondering. At what time was it supposed to start today? It's 5pm and still no patch.

#81 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

And again, flee/hit/avoid don't make sense either. Wait until after the patch is up, Trust me, it's not going to be 17% attack speed.

When the Orlo update arrived attack speed was changed to being displayed in percents. Pre Orlo 1 aspeed turned into .3% aspeed after the update. In that chart Calanor posted it is still displaying attack speed by the pre orlo numbers. So 30% of that number will equal 5.1% aspeed.

I find it amazing Phish said this and yet all the posts are about the "oh no 17% a-speed!"

#82 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

Phish is right, its not going to be a 17% value, its 17 base value and the client will show something relevant as an increase.
I wasn't able to get a screen shot of how it will show up in-game for you guys, sorry about that.

#83 banhmithitchuot

banhmithitchuot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Leo/Draco

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

so when is the maintenance? o_0

#84 sato18

sato18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

hang on noob question.. so whats gonna happen to our old jewelries?

#85 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

so when is the maintenance? o_0

http://forums.warppo...ting-today/#top

#86 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Phish is right, its not going to be a 17% value, its 17 base value and the client will show something relevant as an increase.
I wasn't able to get a screen shot of how it will show up in-game for you guys, sorry about that.

Since u are here, how about u do something about the non existent Rabbit? There are still people waiting for it to spawn.

#87 NoChampHere

NoChampHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada
  • Server:Neither o,..,o

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

typhoon is most using with sagi stone.. even in UW / WAR there are not many use typhoon with any other gem.

and ya.. raider loose dodge and acc .. soo.. u have to rebuild.. and at the end... we have to wait if there is a big difference.

and.. not to forget... we will get other stuff with other set bonus( like king set;lucky spin and maybe more).. so there will be a lot of testing and changing gear in the future.

and that... is at the end... a good thing in my eyes...

( LogiTech > Raider > 220 > Draconis^^ )

Many people on Leonis use a typhoon set with another gem in it as a battle set, like SA7, SS7, D7...

Edited by Zurn, 04 November 2011 - 01:07 PM.
removed a tad bit of server talk~

#88 NoChampHere

NoChampHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hate everything about this patch. Another stupid useless patchnote.

#89 NoChampHere

NoChampHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:16 PM

Exactly, that's my problem with changing content so extremely. I just got a JO ring with a d7 in it.

Now I find out in 2 days it will be useless?

Yay.

Hi Captain,

After the update a plain Lava set with the 15% would give you 155.25 AP while Jo ring with Lava neck/ear will give you 190 AP...

#90 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hi Captain,

After the update a plain Lava set with the 15% would give you 155.25 AP while Jo ring with Lava neck/ear will give you 190 AP...

And the loss in accuracy will be very high too. As for lava set this update doesnt look good at all. People aiming for attack power will keep using junon ring and 2 lavas. I thought the idea of making sets was to make them desireable adding a bonus to them. In this particular case its a failure.

#91 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

And the loss in accuracy will be very high too. As for lava set this update doesnt look good at all. People aiming for attack power will keep using junon ring and 2 lavas. I thought the idea of making sets was to make them desireable adding a bonus to them. In this particular case its a failure.

I think they are giving all player an option to go because not every players can afford or know how to afford a junon ring. Some new players might not even know about Union War. So they can go for lava set before they learn it.

#92 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

I think they are giving all player an option to go because not every players can afford or know how to afford a junon ring. Some new players might not even know about Union War. So they can go for lava set before they learn it.

You refer two different points. I agree with one but not the other.

Price or lack of time can in fact be an issue to get the Union jewelry, i agree. But not knowing about union wars at level 140 (lava level)? A player at that level is a new player? Humm wait, some people say they reach max level in less than a week so sadly actually you might be right on both points!!

#93 onicdesigns

onicdesigns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

What is really said is a lot of players did not know they had higher rings on Luna. I would pick up a few of the up them for 100k and then sell them in junon for a few million. I talked to others and when I tell them they are like uhm.. what really luna has rings?

#94 iFrozenBR

iFrozenBR

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Ribeirão Preto

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

I liked it, let's see if I leave with this change to be noob

#95 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

While i love the fact that the devs are putting jewelery back into the game, I thought the earlier comments indicated there would be more craftable jewelery???

Also, needing new jewelery every 20 levels??? isnt that a bit much? IF or WHEN the devs GREATLY slow down leveling speeds to what it was, say when it first went EVO, and people spend months just to reach 100, this might make sense. but as it stands now, its rather insane. Who would even want to arm the horribly nerfed noob jewelery, let alone put even as much as a grade 3 or 5 gem into it?? Why bother if most of the player base would be level 100 in a couple days, or, at most a week??. Or at worse scenario - Look i got a lvl 80 king jelwery drop!!! no wait, ill be level 100 in 2 more hours at gob caves, lets not even bother to pick it up off the ground! would take up inventory space among all that blue armor. (sorry for sarcasm).

It goes without saying that putting level requirements onto jewelery, or the update itself, will hurt individual players and their current sets, that they have worked very hard to obtain. (especially those of us who spent hours on end to obtain crafting jewelry, or nature force sets). Though i do love the level 180 diamond crafting set, was level restrictions absolutely necessary on the items of lower level for UW jewelery?? yes i do have a 120 using a nature force. but its shared between multiple toons. and i worked my rear off on uw quests (that i paid irl cash for) over the past year to obtain it.

RE: the MP recovry peices - why have they been nerfed to bout half or less than half of the HP recovery sets? dont mages have enough issues???

RE: dodge jewelery - its taking quite a nerf here. I assume this is intentional. it wasnt that long ago that dodge was nerfed horribly as it is. and now i see my hawker classes and dodge / dex clerics taking another hit. Though i do like the new shadow set, with int / dodge as a peice that would be ideally suited to a dodge cleric, still loosing so much dodge isnt a pretty picture in my mind. OR do you have plans to restore dodge to its former usefullness? Frankly as it is, i notice when i go out to solo in the field with my dodge cleric and another toon, the toon that takes the beating (arti or knight for example) is taking far less damage to their durability atm, than my dodge cletric who has rather great dodge, (over 2k) and sits in a bonfire, while at monsters far lower than her level. And seeing dodge nerfed to either cleric or hawker classes, just doesnt seem right to me.

Reminder - to those who might of gotten it into their heads to run to luna and buy pages of shadow necklaces, the past has proven that if you do this, you will wind up banned. so dont bother! the day the patch goes live anyone who has done so will probably be banned and the items removed, as the devs have done this each time in the past that this type of situation occurs.

#96 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

Set bonuses make builds less experimental. You now pretty much gotta wear a full set of the same kind.

I don't like the prospect.

#97 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

Set bonuses make builds less experimental. You now pretty much gotta wear a full set of the same kind.

I don't like the prospect.

Exactly what I think too, same goes for the bonus stats on armors, not to mention that the dark, reinforced etc don't even have any.

#98 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

Posted Image

What is "Flee" lol?

#99 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

What is "Flee" lol?

Dodge?

#100 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Just wondering why most of the stat combinations have to suck or are just kind of repetitive? Since so much new jewelry is being introduced, wouldn't now be a good time to offer some different types/stats. Dodge+ap jewelry? Or crit+acc? Or aspd+crit? Or def+ap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users