• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Posted Image

Yeah I was like
Posted Image
The first time I saw that 2 months ago or so lol.

#77 primus

primus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:valdez

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

[quote name='UltC' timestamp='1320710573' post='635276']

I'm from a region where noone gives a-_- about pirated stuff, since most people don't have enough spare money to throw through the window for stuff that's available for free, you may say it's no excuse but Tell me where else you see that kind of :mellow: happening besides USA? I mean, being charged for pirated stuff? I only see that ridiculous :( on USA, and even then it's 1/2000000000 of the people that live there and do that.

so you know I see both sides of issue , like said if i pay and then decide to share something I should .
But on other hand if i made game or written song and it copyright then they own no matter what .

world is getting smaller what happens in one area of the world effects all and in this day of trade etc what goes on in one area world will go in another .
but far as laws In states yeah it preety nuts now , if I fart in public I am offending someone , if you happen to look at someone the wrong way lordie forbid.

anyways in short like I said if one person paid for it then shares with whoever then the other party been paid , i mean if I listen to album and friend is over
hearing the music can he be charged for listen to music LOL ,If a famous painter paints master piece and sells then that person resell does the painter get repaid ?

I'm just gamer thats all .....oh also Ch0as Noobynugget hater !

#78 UltC

UltC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

so you know I see both sides of issue , like said if i pay and then decide to share something I should .
But on other hand if i made game or written song and it copyright then they own no matter what .

world is getting smaller what happens in one area of the world effects all and in this day of trade etc what goes on in one area world will go in another .
but far as laws In states yeah it preety nuts now , if I fart in public I am offending someone , if you happen to look at someone the wrong way lordie forbid.

anyways in short like I said if one person paid for it then shares with whoever then the other party been paid , i mean if I listen to album and friend is over
hearing the music can he be charged for listen to music LOL ,If a famous painter paints master piece and sells then that person resell does the painter get repaid ?

I'm just gamer thats all .....oh also Ch0as Noobynugget hater !

Yeah I understand, I'm not defending one side or another, I was merely stating a fact.. PC games sell lower than console ones because
Posted Image
A lot of people just torrent it or download from file hosting sites..

And it's so true that, companies which develop those games know that even if 90% of the players prefer to download it through torrent or whatever method instead of paying (which will undoubtedly happen and won't be a small number), even if only 10% of the players (9.99% of those will be from USA and in the day of release) pay for it, the company will instantly have 10x or more the profit than all the expenses they had developing and paying the devs (some famous game series might make even more), and more than enough income over time as well so they don't have why to give a-_- either
Posted Image

#79 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:30 AM

:mellow:

#80 wanksta

wanksta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:59 AM

:mellow:

:(

#81 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

Yeah I understand, I'm not defending one side or another, I was merely stating a fact.. PC games sell lower than console ones because
Posted Image
A lot of people just torrent it or download from file hosting sites..

And it's so true that, companies which develop those games know that even if 90% of the players prefer to download it through torrent or whatever method instead of paying (which will undoubtedly happen and won't be a small number), even if only 10% of the players (9.99% of those will be from USA and in the day of release) pay for it, the company will instantly have 10x or more the profit than all the expenses they had developing and paying the devs (some famous game series might make even more), and more than enough income over time as well so they don't have why to give a-_- either
Posted Image

Your understanding of Economic principles tells me you are probably Greek.

#82 cha0sg0d

cha0sg0d

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNo-government record country
  • Server:Carebear server

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

its shame when B3 comes out that you can't play across ps3 -pc lines .....I would so be on top of the nooby-nugget !

good for you old man :mellow:

they must have tested the min/recommended configurations on the single player server (lintra), because when you add more than 1 players those recommended configs need a big big revamp.

also, pc will render any texture better, will have physix, dx 11, so its much better than a console. but also much much more expensive. a ps3 costs around 330 euros...a pc which could run the latest games on max 2000. if you dont wanna spend 2k just to play games, consoles are the best choice.

2k for a game pc? Well I made a pc of around 800 euros which can run most new games on ultra, so imagine with 2k euro :(

#83 Guntazo

Guntazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • LocationKorea
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

kb/mouse > controller

Posted Image /thread

#84 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

2 more days !! :mellow: :(

#85 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

oO''

#86 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

11.11.11 - the new Apocalypse.

I swear, people are getting more idiotic by the day. There's word on the street, so to speak, that this date will bring major change in the world. Are you :) kidding me? Anything is a sign of Apocalypse nowadays.

Bethesda sure chose an epic date for releasing Skyrim :)

#87 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

11.11.11 - the new Apocalypse.

I swear, people are getting more idiotic by the day. There's word on the street, so to speak, that this date will bring major change in the world. Are you :) kidding me? Anything is a sign of Apocalypse nowadays.

Bethesda sure chose an epic date for releasing Skyrim ;)

ofc it will bring lol atlest on some online games :)

#88 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

10/11/11

australian stores already selling it~ but at $88 im happy to wait a few days since i saved $40 online.

#89 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:31 AM

:)

#90 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:31 AM

10/11/11

australian stores already selling it~ but at $88 im happy to wait a few days since i saved $40 online.

Mine just arrived on today. :)

#91 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

All ready up on Torrent sites 1 day early :) Preorder sigh...

#92 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

i guess i play it this weekend too..

#93 cha0sg0d

cha0sg0d

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNo-government record country
  • Server:Carebear server

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

My friend got his copy of the game on monday, but he can't play yet because the serial is still locked or something like that xD

#94 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

what whas released is the steam pre-order but it cant be played till tomorow well that if u dont hack it lol :) :)

#95 UltC

UltC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

Greece mhm.. Maybe I have 1-5% of Greek blood, but it doesn't make a difference actually. What I have is just 10 years of studying and working on TI areas, from game developing to web services, with trustworthy info sources/papers to back my statements up.. Least back in my time, when you'd spend 2-4 million dollars in a mid-largely expected game, you'd make a good 20millions+ in a week or two (RE5 link for example). But economy is always fluctuating so you never know how well will something sell.

Personally, taking for instance this game being released, imo the name doesn't sound good (isn't attractive at all), the gameplay vids are :) (I've seen better graphics, no blood, gameplay is meh), theme is too generic (killing dragons? srsly? Can't they think of anything more 'unique'?), honestly all I see it has is a lot of development, is *NEW* (puts a shining sign there for all the addicts that love starting out on a new game to come back and say 'I was a beta player' even if the game still sucks really bad after years [requiem? lulz jk]) and even more advertising than anything else.. I might be wrong, but apart from all the advertising, hype and flashing neon sign wrote *NEW* I don't see anything attractive for it. And yeah, "game isn't even out yet", so I shouldn't be 'hating' it already right? Before you start flaming defending it, remember it isn't even out yet. I don't really care, even if it's not released yet I've seen too much advertising and nothing that would attract me, I prefer to stay playing the games I like.

Edited by UltC, 10 November 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#96 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

40 minutes until we can start hitting all the bugs.

Oops, forgot its PDT. 20 minutes since the game became playable.

Edited by Cleffy, 10 November 2011 - 09:22 PM.

#97 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

It will be the same as 09/09/09 and 08/08/08. Dates only exist to humans anyway. It's our way of keeping track of things. The universe doesn't care. Placing significance on future dates just because they appear strange as being the end of everything is so illogical.

Let's not forget the world survived November 11, 1911 as well as November 11, 1811, and of course November 11, 1711. We aren't going anywhere and when we do... You'll never see it coming,

Man is obsessed with it's own creations. Life is only what we made it. The obsession with erasing everything and starting over is due to the fact that we aren't happy with the way things are, because our entire existance is based on the fact that we are NEVER satisfied. So just wait for more iterations of Fallout cause that's most likely the only post apocylypse we will be enjoying in our lifetimes.

By the way, Global Warming exists. So stop melting the polar ice caps so I don't have to pay so much for a new Hard Drive.

#98 UltC

UltC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

It will be the same as 09/09/09 and 08/08/08. Dates only exist to humans anyway. It's our way of keeping track of things. The universe doesn't care. Placing significance on future dates just because they appear strange as being the end of everything is so illogical.

Let's not forget the world survived November 11, 1911 as well as November 11, 1811, and of course November 11, 1711. We aren't going anywhere and when we do... You'll never see it coming,

Man is obsessed with it's own creations. Life is only what we made it. The obsession with erasing everything and starting over is due to the fact that we aren't happy with the way things are, because our entire existance is based on the fact that we are NEVER satisfied. So just wait for more iterations of Fallout cause that's most likely the only post apocylypse we will be enjoying in our lifetimes.

By the way, Global Warming exists. So stop melting the polar ice caps so I don't have to pay so much for a new Hard Drive.

+1, I agree completely on humankind never being satisfied and over-stressing about :D (and very well said w/o comparing to religion/politics), even though it was a lil off-topic >.>

#99 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

Let's not forget the world survived November 11, 1911 as well as November 11, 1811, and of course November 11, 1711.

Did the world survive November 11, 1111?

#100 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Did the world survive November 11, 1111?

no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users