Zulie drain/superfighter - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Zulie drain/superfighter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

After a while of thinking about the whole superfighter controversy ive been having with a couple people, Ive come up with an idea that will both help with inflation, get some more superfighters in the game, but yet not piss the people who have the superfighter set already because it will be still rare. What I was thinking is that once a week, on say Friday night at an accessible time for most people, you can sign up to go fight the superboss that spawns in a specific zone. You can either RSVP on one of the nights before, which would cost 30m, or you can pay 50m on the day of the event. You have to pay this to get into the zone, to fight the superboss at a set time. This would mean that we are getting billions of zulie out of the game, while getting one new superfighter set ingame every week to the lucky fellow that picks it up from the superboss. I figure this would be the best idea to get the superfighter set ingame again because it would not mean that it would become not rare instantly as if you were to put it in the item mall in a box like the mini worm dragon wings, but instead to keep it rare, and coming in at a slow steady pace in which billions of zulie are being drained at the same time. What does everybody think?

#2 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

personally i think it will stil lowers in price pretty much if they do your idee ever week. once in 2/3 months would be acceptable but i prefer just too keep it the way with the superboss personally

Btw lets be honoust when alot people have superfighter nobody wont even like it anymore just as with the mini wdw i loved it but now(since IM) i dont even like them anymore because their value is gone.

#3 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:51 AM

Tank, you have no arguements here. Yah, there have been others, but this idea hits several things with just one implement. It adds user content in which you dont have to buy item mall for. It releases the superfighter set without making it super unrare, as it would with it coming out in the item mall. It also drains zulie.

#4 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

personally i think it will stil lowers in price pretty much if they do your idee ever week. once in 2/3 months would be acceptable but i prefer just too keep it the way with the superboss personally

Btw lets be honoust when alot people have superfighter nobody wont even like it anymore just as with the mini wdw i loved it but now(since IM) i dont even like them anymore because their value is gone.

lol, I think the it would be distributed is much better than it coming out in the item mall dont you think :) about the zulie drain... say you have 50 people doing it each time for the full year and they always rsvp, thats still 1.5b per week gone from the game... in a year thats 78b gone from the game... Cas, I like the fact that You offer other suggestions for the idea rather than just rejecting it like tank, Im trying to help both you guys and the game here, at least you arent like tank :wub:

#5 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

lol, I think the it would be distributed is much better than it coming out in the item mall dont you think :) about the zulie drain... say you have 50 people doing it each time for the full year and they always rsvp, thats still 1.5b per week gone from the game... in a year thats 78b gone from the game... Cas, I like the fact that You offer other suggestions for the idea rather than just rejecting it like tank, Im trying to help both you guys and the game here, at least you arent like tank :wub:

i think its a good idee, but they should do it with a other costume in my opinion just not with Superfighter.
but its definetly a smart way to get zullie out of the game

#6 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

Thanks for deleting tanks rage posts, and my responses zurn. :Emo_18:

#7 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

no problem, remember there's a report button on posts as well :) the moderators get those too~

#8 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

For some odd reason your unable to be sent pms. Possibly your pm box is full?

Now i have seen this go on all day today, between you and Tankjr.
Either settle your differences in a polite manner and without the flames in the threads. Or pm him privately.
I see Zurn has mentioned the report button to you. I also see you have accustomed yourself to it.
The idea of the report system is to report rule breaking posts.

#9 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

I like the idea :Emo_18:!

#10 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

Maybe instead of a whole new set every week the superboss should drop 1 piece only a week. This way it would take at least 1 month, if not more, for a new set to be ingame.

#11 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Maybe instead of a whole new set every week the superboss should drop 1 piece only a week. This way it would take at least 1 month, if not more, for a new set to be ingame.

I actually thought about that too, but I wasnt 100% sure... I think that would work better because I do feel that 52 sets is a bit too much, but I think that would probobly work better.

#12 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

superfighter was intended to be a drop from the superboss which is randomly spawned!

if u want to decrease zulies and get rewards for that, there are more appropriate items which should be usefull in pvp, too like good jewelerys masks or backitems

you cant afford superfighter? dont beg for it to become easy to obtain and try to change things in game for which they were not intended...

#13 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:17 PM

and the reward should be a coin

and every player should be rewarded with 1 coin

after u have collected enough coins you can exchange the coins for some items like masks at the union store

otherwise: if the boss would dropp the coins, the players with fasted mspeed will get it; and others will realize fast enough that they have no chance to get the drop and would not compete anymore

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

maybe we should just rollback the server to restart every week.. There are better options then de-valuing an item via money drain, like making new ones.

#15 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

Lol indeed

#16 Fa2Dude

Fa2Dude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Server:LEO or NIS

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Its a very good idee, but i dont see the link by doing this with SuperFighter?
i mean what is your solution to the people who have a superfighter set like kafu, and he & other SF-Owners will lose alot of value from their superfighter outfit?
thats unfair.

if rose does it with a new outfit it would be a very good idee.

#17 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

Its a very good idee, but i dont see the link by doing this with SuperFighter?
i mean what is your solution to the people who have a superfighter set like kafu, and he & other SF-Owners will lose alot of value from their superfighter outfit?
thats unfair.

if rose does it with a new outfit it would be a very good idee.

Yes, that would work too.... but look at it this way... the superfighters coming back in one way or not eventually. For all the SF owners just ask yourself whether youd like to have like 20 sets coming in per year or, have a ton of sets sold in the item mall... Tank, cason, you guys are only whining about it cus you have it. If it was dropping freaking gothic lolita or something tank you would freaking go butmunch crazy for it. So far we have 11 +1's and 4 -1s, 2 of the minus ones being those who have a SF, well like i said, this is probobly the best way its gonna get back ingame, cus its coming back item mall or something either way...

#18 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:21 AM

If you didnt notice, Im trying to help the people with superfighter sets, but... I want this to happen, but i guess it wont happen with the superfighter set cus tank will whine all day long, and hell if I know pay the gms not to do it.
I will come back with another proposal tonight.

#19 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

superfighter was intended to be a drop from the superboss which is randomly spawned!

if u want to decrease zulies and get rewards for that, there are more appropriate items which should be usefull in pvp, too like good jewelerys masks or backitems

you cant afford superfighter? dont beg for it to become easy to obtain and try to change things in game for which they were not intended...

and i am sure (for 100%) that the dev team wont change anything (cause it makes absolutly no sense)

even if u ask 10 more people ingame to +1 ur thread...

Edited by TankJr, 08 November 2011 - 06:56 AM.

#20 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

First off, good idea. But I don't think this should be for a current item, instead, new items. Hopefully ones that Feuer is making.

Second off, flaming is just simply stupid. And continuing to attack eachother isn't any better.

Thirdly, adding rep or decreasing someone's rep will not get anyone to notice a thread. Community responses may, though.

@TankJr, if you have a suggestion for the idea, state it appropriately and without lashing out.

@bluehell, continue to develop your suggestion until you feel it is where you want it. If you encounter any more posts, simply report them as Zurn has said.

#21 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:51 AM

and there are enough other rare items others even dotn know like the crown ladypsyber owns

but am i envious cause she has it? am i made cause the crown never came back so far in the game?
no, cause she was just on the right place in the right time; thats we she has this rare item and we dont

#22 Fa2Dude

Fa2Dude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Server:LEO or NIS

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

If you didnt notice, Im trying to help the people with superfighter sets, but... I want this to happen, but i guess it wont happen with the superfighter set cus tank will whine all day long, and hell if I know pay the gms not to do it.
I will come back with another proposal tonight.

i can guarrantee you that they wont get in item mall, and the SF owners know that aswell.

Edited by Fa2Dude, 08 November 2011 - 09:40 AM.

#23 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

i can guarrantee you that they wont get in item mall, and the SF owners know that aswell.

he just wants to provoke us the whole time

#24 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

and there are enough other rare items others even dotn know like the crown ladypsyber owns

but am i envious cause she has it? am i made cause the crown never came back so far in the game?
no, cause she was just on the right place in the right time; thats we she has this rare item and we dont

You should consider editing your post instead of making more. :/

And your replies are spiteful, honestly not needed at this point.

#25 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

Every week is ridiculous.

If they did implement the idea it would be better if once every 3-6 months. A superboss takes a long time to kill and if it is happening all the time then people are going to lose interest and so it'll take the ones who are trying even longer to kill them. Also when it became too devalued you would get less "rsvps" because it wouldn't be worth it. I don't think I could see people participating repeatedly after the first time they try and don't get anything either. Since they would be paying like 50m and spending hours fighting only to get nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users