Zulie drain/superfighter - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Zulie drain/superfighter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#26 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

Every week is ridiculous.

If they did implement the idea it would be better if once every 3-6 months. A superboss takes a long time to kill and if it is happening all the time then people are going to lose interest and so it'll take the ones who are trying even longer to kill them. Also when it became too devalued you would get less "rsvps" because it wouldn't be worth it. I don't think I could see people participating repeatedly after the first time they try and don't get anything either. Since they would be paying like 50m and spending hours fighting only to get nothing.

there comes my coin idea

everyone who participate (that means u have to be in the area until the boss is dead, like in union war, this could be one day ofc (sidenote: lol)) gets 1 coin;

if u collected enough coins u can exchange the coins with cool pvp stuff like rings and masks

#27 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

there comes my coin idea

everyone who participate (that means u have to be in the area until the boss is dead, like in union war, this could be one day ofc (sidenote: lol)) gets 1 coin;

if u collected enough coins u can exchange the coins with cool pvp stuff like rings and masks

After the last super boss event which was held (Worm Dragon and his minion swarms), the team discussed the possibility that the next event would reward redeemable tokens obtained by participating, instead of having random items being spewed on to the ground which can be picked up by those who are not contributing to the boss fight. As you said, the tokens would be traded in for something of value, depending on the number of tokens you collected during the fight.

#28 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:11 PM

After the last super boss event which was held (Worm Dragon and his minion swarms), the team discussed the possibility that the next event would reward redeemable tokens obtained by participating, instead of having random items being spewed on to the ground which can be picked up by those who are not contributing to the boss fight. As you said, the tokens would be traded in for something of value, depending on the number of tokens you collected during the fight.

so that means that still the Superbosses spawn very rarely and that people can get coins and buy superfighter parts from it?

#29 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

sounds nice :mellow:

#30 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:21 PM

I will post a revised version, which does involve coins like tank suggested. This Edited version will be more favored by all of the community I do believe. It should be up in about 15-30minutes.

#31 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:28 PM

genesis alrdy told us how next boss event will be....

#32 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

genesis alrdy told us how next boss event will be....

It's a possibility, not a fact.

#33 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

Uhm, I was planning on having it posted already, but right now the warpportal site is being very very slow on my computer for some reason, ill post it when I get back from playing MW3 BOOOO YAAA
lol

#34 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:12 PM

Cleaned up the thread, let's keep this to constructive feedback about the suggestion posted or the topic will be locked.

#35 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

as long as u cant implement a system, where u can detect the damage made by a player to a monster (and give rewards (more or less tokens) according to the damage) the best is, everyone who participate on bosskilling gets some coins

and if its hard to obtain those coins, and if we need alot of coins for the rewarded items im glad to see some powerfull pvp items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users