#1 bloodw0rth

bloodw0rth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Both

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

so i just came back from a few month break, mainly cause req was boring me and i wanted new content, or at least a reasonable goal. with the lvl cap being raised, i felt it was time to come back.

upon coming back, i felt a bit saddened that sins dont have any new toys. several classes have gotten new skills that are either great or at least fair alternatives, such as domis new summons and commies(i believe) new anti stun skill and such.
Sins only new thing is they have a skill dmg buff. at first i was all, "yay! i can work that! extra dmg for soccer kick, and stuns." then i was all,"awww 25 sec of duration with a minute of cd that sucks." yes, true, this skill is a party buff. but from a selfish point of view, you skill buff, kill a few, die, then lose the buff. then have to wait at least one more round of waiting or killing then dieing before you can use it again.
i just expected more out of the only new toy sins were given, especially at lvl 80.
thoughts? opinion? is the skill good? is it "eh" or s-_-t?

#2 bloodw0rth

bloodw0rth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Both

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

and no, i dont cont the new "incomplete gear" as sin toys
1) its new for everyone
2) this incomplete crap is bull. im ok with the end game gear being like that, but only the endgame gear, and a bit better break rate would be better. it is hard enough to get it in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users