Maintenance 11/8/2011 - Page 13 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance 11/8/2011

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#301 cornelias

cornelias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

And about Morroc Minion, we asked in a poll what people wanted and really there wasn't anything all that wowzer suggested, so giving critical wounds was what we came up with, what would you like instead?

Where was this poll O.O? Please for the love of all that is good change it to something useful, like a rideword hat, maybe not as good but something worth the +9!

#302 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

Dear Heim,
why cannot yet vendable the class [S]Black Devil Mask from spooky pack?.event is over.when can be traded this item?.

#303 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

I've read through 7 pages, but I don't care about the Ales stuff. Sure, I have had 500 in storage... Whatever.
What I care about, is upgrading.

What is it? Can someone explain it to me?

#304 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:03 AM

I think it means this new upgrader will make +9 happen more often (not sure if its "safe" or not, but its definitely higher than HD's reduced rate). Same percent to get to +10 though, so even if it is "safe" like the certificates, it would take a lot of money or luck to get +10.

#305 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:52 AM

You people complain too much. I'm not a gm, helper, fun-gineer, or whatever, but holy :) your demeanor towards Heim and his team is so bull-_-. I'm surprised they even care or listen to some of you guys. Ales make it so that any retard can jump into any situation, spam away, and is then afterward considered an amazing player for surviving whatever the situation is. If you can't do that with ranked slims or mastella fruits, then there is a problem. Those of you who have relied solely on Ales are going to fail harder than before.

#306 YouLie

YouLie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

You people complain too much. I'm not a gm, helper, fun-gineer, or whatever, but holy :) your demeanor towards Heim and his team is so bull-_-. I'm surprised they even care or listen to some of you guys. Ales make it so that any retard can jump into any situation, spam away, and is then afterward considered an amazing player for surviving whatever the situation is. If you can't do that with ranked slims or mastella fruits, then there is a problem. Those of you who have relied solely on Ales are going to fail harder than before.

HAAH noob

u make gud -_-gineer :)

#307 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

HAAH noob

u make gud -_-gineer :)

No, just one of various people who actually have the mental capacity to think.

#308 YouLie

YouLie

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

I lv 86 too ,hi. u wan parti?

u wan my cuckold hat? giv u free ,i like be ur fiend and u be cuckold

Edited by YouLie, 09 November 2011 - 10:29 AM.

#309 Kaillera

Kaillera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Where are the Centipedes?

#310 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:15 AM

Sakray is still offline~

#311 Lapida

Lapida

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

125 -140 Manuk Field

heim, you forgot to add the vip warp to the map outside dicastes for centipedes! its NOT posible to make 400 kills in manuk field/golems map

would take months

Edited by Lapida, 09 November 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#312 tintinnabule

tintinnabule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

The new VIP Gazeti quest has nowhere to turn in the completed quest, unless we're missing it :)

#313 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Centipedes are in the Manuk fields in the New World. I think the TI increased spawn map is 2 east from the Central Camp.

#314 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

I dun get it why dont u offer to buy out their +7 hats?like safe 5 safe to +10 certificates or make it something good that way they think about turning in the hats =]

#315 Tuwiu

Tuwiu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

It seems there is a problem with the VIP TIs.

I just completed a Gazeti Quest with 2 friends and none of us are able to turn the quest in at the chef. He just talks down some dialogue and won't give us any options (like "Reward me!"). You can only go through his dialogue.

#316 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

Is there a separate map that has centipede increased spawn? Or are all the spawns normal o.o

Edit: Found it, pretty good mobs on the map 1 south of El Dicastes.

Edited by Falcifer, 09 November 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#317 EsperAqua

EsperAqua

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

It seems there is a problem with the VIP TIs.

I just completed a Gazeti Quest with 2 friends and none of us are able to turn the quest in at the chef. He just talks down some dialogue and won't give us any options (like "Reward me!"). You can only go through his dialogue.

I am having this issue as well with the Drosera TI and I do have a VIP account.

Edited by EsperAqua, 09 November 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#318 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Having read through this mess of a thread, I can only say: Everyone, calm down.

The ales will be undergoing constant reevaluation over the coming weeks, so please don't do anything rash, like trade-in too many, or buy too many/sell too many, sell your hat, etc. Just take a deep breath and stop raging for one minute (And I understand that may be difficult).

A lot of people here are acting like wall street speculators, buying or selling at the slightest bit of good or bad news. So first of all, stop that, and do things in moderation.

Yes, the healing skills and non-ale healing items should have been buffed first (or at the same time as the ale nerf), but... with any luck, we will get a buff to normal HP & SP healing items very soon. In the mean time, WoE as best you can, and try to enjoy it despite the new adversity, and realize that everyone else in WoE will be in the same situation and position as you. No one will be able to ale hard, so no one will have an enormous advantage, and by extension, one-shot and two-shot skills will most likely happen a lot less frequently, negating the complaint of not being able to pot through them quickly enough.

Yes, some things were done too quickly, and that's unfortunate, but if everyone is patient, and if everyone talks through it in a calm and respectful manner, then I'm sure we can all get through this trying period safely.

GM Team, I hate to sound like a broken record, since you guys have already heard this a lot in previous posts, but please slow down. Please make wide-reaching changes more gradual, rather than sudden.

For example, rather than doubling EMB prices, increase them little by little each week (or biweekly) until the target price is reached. An instant doubling is too much, and makes people speculate too much, and leaves them guessing ("should I trade my badges this week? wait for next week?" "should I buy ales now? should I wait?"). If things are done just a little more slowly, then there will be less of that type of speculation, and consequently, less rage.

So yes, nerf the ales, yes, but please don't forget to double the healing skills and triple the non-ale/non-ygg recovery items first, or at the same time as the nerf. If you had buffed the non-ale restorative items first, and then nerfed the ales later, and made sure to inform people ahead of time that that is what you would do, then you would have made the anger level a small fraction of where it's currently at.

If you folks would just take the alterations a little bit more slowly, and give just a little bit more advanced notice, then a lot of grief (on both your part and the player base's part), would be avoided. So I beg you to take things just a little more gradually, so that everyone will suffer less.

Edited by Dreimdal, 09 November 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#319 Ultraz

Ultraz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

Damn it.

So the 10k ales that I got from the event are completely useless now?

That is like 1.5 billion zeny I have lost out on, thanks for that guys really thanks.

#320 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:58 AM

They should just remove all healing items except for Apples. Apples start with A, and if you get rid of the two P's you can pretend they're Ales.

#321 Charisma

Charisma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

^ I'd +10 you if I could.

#322 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:26 AM

They should just remove all healing items except for Apples. Apples start with A, and if you get rid of the two P's you can pretend they're Ales.

YES! But now I am thinking deeply... After two hours of eating apples... What happens? Goron Race? Bowling Bash will finally make bowling, by hitting people as fat as Bowling Balls? /gg

#323 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

Short week for us due to the Veterans Day Holiday on the Auspicious 11/11/11. But we got fun stuff (and likely some controversial stuff for you)

• HE Bubble Gum and HE BM and BM X3 will gain a 1 minute cooldown (to prevent accidentally using too many)
  • Upgrader "Enriched Hammer" comes to town in the Eden Group.
    He uses Enriched Ore to attempt to safely upgrade +7 gear to +9. It still costs zeny (20,000) but he uses the "enhanced rates" rather than the normal rates like the HD upgrader does.
  • Double Drops this week for Veteran's Day celebration
    Future plans is to have a combined use of both HD and Enriched but no z cost to do this same type of function. But this is an event so it is a bit less item intensive than the long term version will be.

+1

And about the cooldown timer: Is that also on the regular gum and regular battle manual?

#324 EsperAqua

EsperAqua

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Any update on the VIP TI's?

#325 Furinkazan

Furinkazan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

so... is the centipede spawns fixed yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users