Patch.v300 Suggestions - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Patch.v300 Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:19 AM

Also fix add damage buff bug where it doesn't affect unreliable skills.

#27 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

Also back to the storage thing, Can you atleast make it so I can add things in the Item Mall tab without having to fill my storage of junk first so I can add things in that tab?

#28 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:38 PM

dont lower raider's dodge...its all they have that protects them. if they have lower dodge, then they'll die like 3-4 hits from a mage/champ.

#29 Aldrine

Aldrine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

So Cal and Zep wanted us to give some feedback and suggestions; so here it is all in a nutshell.

All Suggestions Mentioned in Patch.v300 Notes:
1. Reduce champ's mspd, and some of their skills (?)
2. Reduce raiders' dodge
3. Give mspd passives to mages, clerics, and/or bourgs
4. Fix bourg's third eye
5. Give clerics additional slots in skillbar

Did I miss anything??
And personally, no I'm not too keen on any further nerfing of raiders.

1) +1 to the reducing of champ mspd but as for skills if champs are able to use skills from diff weapon skill trees without any weapon requirements. i think the other classes should be the same.
2) Don't Touch the DODGE!! its hard enough to dodge 10 ppl after you with only 5k dodge lowering that will just make raiders Running proofs. Its also not enough to dodge skills comming from a good champ. and finally if you use dodge gears your mspd will be compromised aswell. idk about the other raider though.
3) yup they need mspd.or atleast make the mspd passive for dealers a % rather than a whole number.
4)If you fix that it will still die before it can even decloak. unless if the summon is given more hp.
5)+1 to that and how about some additional storage space while they're at it

Edited by Aldrine, 03 September 2010 - 10:47 PM.

#30 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Skills already do 1/2 the damage inspite of missing so whats the use getting dodge removed from raiders
yeah although they do dodge well ....... how do u see a future for raiders without it

m already frustrated from the mystic knife BIG nerfing (it was poison/burn effects that ver supposed to be nerfed or just sleep overriding poison/burn effects)
PLEASE DONT SUGGEST ANY MORE NERFING FOR RAIDERS (specially for duals they are already endangered)

#31 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

4)If you fix that it will still die before it can even decloak. unless if the summon is given more hp.

Just make it so bourgs can move their arms and decloak... Why do we have to drop something down that sucks at decloaking while other classes magicly decloak at the movement of their arms.

#32 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:07 AM

Just make it so bourgs can move their arms and decloak... Why do we have to drop something down that sucks at decloaking while other classes magicly decloak at the movement of their arms.

i dont wanna move my arms i wanna move my butt

#33 AllTheGuys

AllTheGuys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

i agree with champs mvspd and def but i dont think they should be nerfed completely for raiders dodge i think its ok as it is third eye definitely fix it cleric's should have just a little bit not to much bourgs i disagree they could run fast enough with the other passive and for the extra tabs on skill bars make it for everyone might as well...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users