#1 DrumSticks

DrumSticks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

When will it be distributed? Because I haven't got mine.

Well, I'm gonna wait and check tomorrow.

#2 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

Also wondering about this, because I purchased both of my 2k KP yesterday afternoonish. I heard we were supposed to wait 24 hours, but it's been longer than that now.

#3 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:22 PM

Been waiting 34 hrs for my 3rd WCP...

#4 sweety692k5

sweety692k5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

yup still waiting on mine as well i sent them like 3 tickets no replys to any of them....

#5 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

I think the issue is the person that does the insertions is also in charge of maintenance... task forgotten or something. I'll be prodding him with a stick to get the insertions for Wednesday and Thursday added today.

#6 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

The thing is, they give out the pencils in batches. So, the hours you've waited since you paid isn't what matters. What matters is whether or not your order got processed before they do the batch for that day. Like, you could have waited for 27 hours, and someone only waited for 4 hours, and both of you can get your pencils at the same time because they're both under the same batch.

-edit
The getting your pencil by the next business day thing really just means that they'll try to do one batch a day. But since handing out pencils is not automated, if they are otherwise unable to process a batch for today, then too bad. Of course it's an entirely different matter if they sent out a batch and totally skipped your pencil.

Edited by Prodigy, 03 September 2010 - 07:59 AM.

#7 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:36 AM

Thank you so much for getting back to us, Heim! You rock! I was only asking because I was gonna get rid of one of my pencils, and get an ice pick for my LK.

#8 sweety692k5

sweety692k5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

thanks Heimdallr i was about to get worried when i didn't see them in there again today.../swt

#9 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Yeah I've been waiting over 48 hours

#10 Tiggy2232

Tiggy2232

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

Guess I'm not gonna get an answer to my question. I was wondering what time they normally give the WCP out but apparently they havn't been giving them out at all.

#11 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

Dear Heim,

I think that the best you can do, for your sake, as well as everyone else's, is to create a sticked topic here. On that topic, post updates on the WCP distrubution, something like "All transactions done up to Monday (for example) have been completed. If you're one of those people and still don't have a pencil, please send in a ticket". This way, people would know when they should send in a ticket, and it should automatically tell people that any of their transactions made past the posted date still hasn't been processed.

#12 epoch

epoch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

I transferred my 3rd lot of 2k WP on Wednesday and haven't received my pencil yet. It's a little bit annoying but not a huge issue. I'm sure I will get it at some point.

#13 sweety692k5

sweety692k5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

well i got one of my wcp today im still waiting on 2 more should i send a ticket in sense 2 of them was done on the same day....

#14 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

I redeemed 2k WP on my 2nd game account (09/01/2010) then i redeemed another 2k WP on my 1st game account (09/02/2010)

I got my WCP on my 1st account. So i submitted a ticket.

Maybe for those who redeemed 2K WP last Wednesday and yet did not get their WCP/s have the reason to submit a ticket about it.

#15 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

How the hell did you get your pencil from yesterday, and I STILL haven't got mine from wed? There isn't even a zero showing up on my list anymore. It's just blank when i go to code the redeemer.

Edited by Haze, 03 September 2010 - 09:12 PM.

#16 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:01 AM

bump

#17 and1

and1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:52 AM

<_<hi to warpportal. i still didnt get my pencil after 3 day. what to do?? :p_omg:

#18 Lexanord

Lexanord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:58 AM

I guess the person in charge of distributing the Well-Chewed Pencils have overlooked, skipped and forgotten about those who have redeemed their 2000 WP energy on 1 September 2010 (Wednesday), but I can't be 100% sure about this as some might have gotten theirs a few days back. :p_omg:

I made my purchase and transfers on the wee hours in the morning (pacific time) on Wednesday but have yet to receive my Well-Chewed Pencils to this very day and hour. I've also submitted a ticket but I don't think they'll get to my ticket until the holidays are over, that is why I'm also posting this here. :sob:

I hope this will get the attention of the CMs and GMs to get this fixed. Thank you :D

By the way, this is on the Valkyrie server.

Edited by Lexanord, 04 September 2010 - 12:59 AM.

#19 and1

and1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:06 AM

so did u get ur pencil? and did u pay by paypal ?

#20 epoch

epoch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:16 AM

I am on the same boat. I purchased/transferred my 2k WP on Wednesday as well. I have also submitted a support ticket but have not received a response yet.

#21 N1nj4Sk1llz420

N1nj4Sk1llz420

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:17 AM

Send a ticket!! Id wait until mid day though.

#22 Lexanord

Lexanord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:03 AM

so did u get ur pencil? and did u pay by paypal ?

Nope, I've yet to receive my pencils and it has been like 78 hours since I made my transactions. My answer to your second question will be a "no" as well as I've stopped using my PayPal account a long time ago.

As I've stated above, I don't think the problem is due the options you chose to use in order to make your payment, as you'll be entitled to the free gift as long as you transfer 2000 WP energy or more into KPs from 26 August 2010 to the midnight of 9 September 2010, Pacific Daylight Time, it is not enough for you to have purchased 2000 WP energy or more but not doing anything about them.

If you've not submitted a Warp Portal Support ticket, you should really do now as advised by the posters above. However, if you've already submitted one, just sit down and wait for your ticket to be read and your problem fixed (although I must admit that this takes time).

Be patient and have a nice day. :p_omg:

Edited by Lexanord, 04 September 2010 - 07:41 AM.

#23 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:54 AM

It seems that a lot of people who made their transaction on Wednesday still haven't received a pencil. . .

#24 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

over 72 hours later

#25 minty

minty

I made it Off Topic