3 replies to this topic

#1 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

As of right now, burrow has too long of a cooldown for what it's supposed to do. Previously, it used to be 2 seconds cooldown with unlimited duration, which is pretty broken. However, its current state feels like it detracts from the playstyle of a thief, where the point is to get in and out of combat quickly. I think that a 2-3 second duration with a 5-6 second cooldown feels more reasonable and allows you to pull off those clutch dodges at normal intervals and will allow us to distinguish the good players from the great players.

Edited by Yurai, 15 November 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#2 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

Given that the skill can be leveled up to 5, I would suggest decreasing the cooldown significantly with each level and possibly adding a small increase in duration. The mp that is currently saved for leveling the skill is pointless in all aspects of the game, and there is no reason to level the skill past 1.

#3 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:35 PM

Given that the skill can be leveled up to 5, I would suggest decreasing the cooldown significantly with each level and possibly adding a small increase in duration. The mp that is currently saved for leveling the skill is pointless in all aspects of the game, and there is no reason to level the skill past 1.

The skill leveling seems reasonable, except I want to keep burrow at 2-3 seconds limit as the point is to clutch dodge certain skills, not stay underground for extended period of time.

Edited by Yurai, 22 November 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#4 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

i agree with above post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users