Next week will be sales week! - Page 14 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Next week will be sales week!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
355 replies to this topic

#326 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

I want Heimdallr to stop ruining the game.

#327 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Tear drop

Spoiler

Mini Pope Hat
Spoiler

Ignis Hat

Spoiler

Whatever these hats are
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can probably find a few more as well if I kept looking

I love those hats. Especially the first 3. The 2nd last one sucks.

Spoiler

I really like this one. XD
Spoiler

Great hat for Merch classes. And will be cute on Novices/SNs
Spoiler

Fricken Awesome Beret!!!!!!
Spoiler

This is more of a Swordsman/Merch/Thief type.
Spoiler

This one reminds me of Soul Eater o_O
Spoiler

Edited by MrKisuke, 21 November 2011 - 12:25 AM.

#328 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

Some of my suggestions Note: Some may need to be changed to have a slot put in, and certain effects enhanced?

The following is a set. Can not just put one into the game. Needs both!
Angeling Hairpin [0] - Every Job
Req Lvl: None, Def 3

A hairpin shaped to look like an Angeling.
Your body feels strangely light when you wear it.
Flee Rate + 5
[+ Angel's Dress]
INT + 2, LUK + 6, Flee Rate + 5

Sho would love this one....

Candy Cane In Mouth [0] [Lower Head]
Every job, Req 0, Def 0
A piece of candy you hold in your mouth. Remember to brush your teeth afterwards!
SP + 5
(Make the SP +100, or HP/SP +50?)

Anubis Helm [0] [Upper Head] = Every Job,
Req Lvl: 70, Def 3

This ceremonial headdress holds the likeness of Anubis, god of the underworld.
It is rumored that it empowers the wearer against powerful divine beings.
Reduce damage from MVPs by 10%.
Increase effectiveness of healing and healing items by 10%.

Asara Fairy Hat [0] [Upper Head]
Every Job. Req: 50, Def: 3

A hat worn by priests when performing a sacrificial rite.
Shape of a hat resembles the ancient fairies of Ashura.
Enables use of Level 1 Don't Forget Me.
DEX +2, LUK + 2

Bennit Doll Hat [1] [Upper Head]
Every Job, Req 60, Def 0

So hot! A headgear with the figure of Kafra Bennit! She has a boyish look, but her hobby is knitting and reading romance novels. She is fully supported by male users who like the short-cut style.
Reduces damage from Demihuman monster by 5%.
When physically attacking there is a chance that for 30 seconds you'll gain ASPD +5%.
Impossible to refine this item.

Bird Nest [0] [Upper Head]
Every Job, Req 50, Def 1
A bird nest that makes you feels like you are going to fly away.
Somehow it has right shape to be worn on top of the head and feels closer to nature.
AGI + 2
Reduce damage from Brute monster by 10%.

Blue Ribbon [1] [Upper Head]
Every Job, Req 45, Def 1
Blue ribbon which is a symbol of the honor student!
Add a 30% chance of auto casting Level 2 Attention Concentrate on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

Camp Fire Hat [0] [Upper Head]
Every Job, Req Non, Def 2
When a field camp in the Roman! Campfire hat!
Increases resistance to Fire Property by 10%.
Adds a chance autocast Level 5 Fire Ball on enemy when the user receives Physical Damage.

#329 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

Before anything else...
Level 10 Mercenaries please!
Baphomet Jr Scrolls please!
Alice Scrolls please!

Healthy tip: its "sales" week and not "sale" week.
I don't know why Warp Portal is aiming for big sales.. 13Th month bonus perhaps?
But as long as we get what we want keep on digging...

#330 Kyridan

Kyridan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

rideword hat imho

#331 Cydra

Cydra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 605 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie. The best one.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Add deathword hat.

#332 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

My Quivers that I wanted.

Oh those poor severe storm people. I just got the skill and now I see why they joined in on the fact of wanting something.

I know hiem will remember my post from before.

QUIVERS HIEM QUIVERS!!!!

#333 Witch

Witch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationYour Imagination

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

This one brought my most attention for the obvious reason. :mellow:

Keep it in the pants please.

#334 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

I would like to have this gears.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I would like also Yuno Emblem Circlet(sorry I don't remember the right name) and I haven't a pic of it, cos to have this I should connect on my fRO account to see their iShop...and never more I will do that!

I would like also to have in Kafra shot LeafCat egg, since I can't play RO violet and I love the cats.

HEBG, and HEBM would be also appreciated.

i want this!

also

Angeling Tame (we have goblin leader tame =/ so y not angeling! )
and maybe sloted AWE/EWE (need Elven Ear [0] + Auger + angel wing/evil wing, chance to break and lost the items. if slot add were used only slot add+spiritual auger breaks.

Rideword Hat [1]

#335 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

what ever the new items and old items we get will be good but I only hope that they will be useful hats not like that popcorn hat that came in a lucky box with the piggy bank hat

#336 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

To be honest some of the headgears do look good good. Anything that people "want" though will suddenly become "we can't sell those at less than a premium and will be in a box for 2k points each." event.

#337 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

I know what im going to say is going to be unpopular but....

I want a Groovy Box or Pack that gives a guaranteed +7 Cert, BB, or x3 BM. Those 3 things will get me to open my wallet. I feel like I win regardless of what is in the box and it only costs a buck fifty. :mellow:

Making a regular lucky box with all the low end junk that is included just doesn't entice me. It depresses me to much opening 5 boxes and getting 5 party buff scrolls. Even if you throw a Rideword in as a "S" class item, I will likely pass on it. I may get in on the deal if you improve some of the low end stuff. Do not want or need buff scrolls, crowns, diedams, mystical amp box, merc scrolls, etc... Replace that junk with one job manual, reset stone, x3 bm, 3 hebm/hebg, BB, +7 Cert.

Hat boxes are ok. I think the last one was 1200 pts and had some bad hats in it though. If you do a 1200pt hat box, please put something useful in there(rideword, cat ear beret, ect...) At least one really good hat. Don't care if its old or new.

My vote is a Groovy Pack and a Hat box. :thumb:

#338 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:54 AM

I know what im going to say is going to be unpopular but....

I want a Groovy Box or Pack that gives a guaranteed +7 Cert, BB, or x3 BM. Those 3 things will get me to open my wallet. I feel like I win regardless of what is in the box and it only costs a buck fifty. :mellow:

Making a regular lucky box with all the low end junk that is included just doesn't entice me. It depresses me to much opening 5 boxes and getting 5 party buff scrolls. Even if you throw a Rideword in as a "S" class item, I will likely pass on it. I may get in on the deal if you improve some of the low end stuff. Do not want or need buff scrolls, crowns, diedams, mystical amp box, merc scrolls, etc... Replace that junk with one job manual, reset stone, x3 bm, 3 hebm/hebg, BB, +7 Cert.

Hat boxes are ok. I think the last one was 1200 pts and had some bad hats in it though. If you do a 1200pt hat box, please put something useful in there(rideword, cat ear beret, ect...) At least one really good hat. Don't care if its old or new.

My vote is a Groovy Pack and a Hat box. :thumb:

It's already easy to upgrade. If this were real life, all of these mongoloids would have PHDs

#339 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

To be honest some of the headgears do look good good. Anything that people "want" though will suddenly become "we can't sell those at less than a premium and will be in a box for 2k points each." event.

Well.... Majority of us want certain headgears for the looks only!!!!
I'm one of them.

Personally I believe there are many headgears they can implement. Like come on, search at RMS.net, it has plenty of kawaii and good headgears -low/mid/upper.

#340 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

It's already easy to upgrade. If this were real life, all of these mongoloids would have PHDs

You are funny Myz. Did I post that I needed anything upgraded? Love calling players mongoloids by the way. :mellow:

+7 certs was one of the things I posted I want because they retain value. My gear is upgraded to the level I want. You can look at my ropd below. If I am spending cash on a item, I just want it to have some value. People will always want safe upgrading. You may dislike it and think it ruins the game but that is beside the point. Same goes for x3 BM's and BB's. You probably hate those as well. Can't stand somebody killing a MVP from a BB or getting 3x experience.

Im not debating with you on whether a +7 cert is good or bad. I assume you really dislike them lol. The GM's seem to disagree with you. They put certs in, hat recycler, enriched upgrader lol. It might be time for you to find a new game Myz. Doesn't seem to be going your way.

Edited by DarkDan, 21 November 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#341 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

You are funny Myz. Did I post that I needed anything upgraded? Love calling players mongoloids by the way. :mellow:

+7 certs was one of the things I posted I want because they retain value. My gear is upgraded to the level I want. You can look at my ropd below. If I am spending cash on a item, I just want it to have some value. People will always want safe upgrading. You may dislike it and think it ruins the game but that is beside the point. Same goes for x3 BM's and BB's. You probably hate those as well. Can't stand somebody killing a MVP from a BB or getting 3x experience.

Im not debating with you on whether a +7 cert is good or bad. I assume you really dislike them lol. The GM's seem to disagree with you. They put certs in, hat recycler, enriched upgrader lol. It might be time for you to find a new game Myz. Doesn't seem to be going your way.

I don't even play right now, but if you think that saturating the market with all of these different ways to safely upgrade is a good thing, you're wrong.
Heim only cares about money, it's obvious. I have never spent money on this game aside from paying for my account back in the day. I don't care about bbs, etc. Upgrading was actually rewarding for people and even fun sometimes. It also causes an overflow of equipment and makes them not worth hunting, so new players lose money in the long run and therefor feel like they have to spend $$$ on the game to get anywhere.

#342 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:50 AM

He would be fired if he didn't care about money/profits. This game can't run without money, monthly fees isn't a system that works well nowadays. The upgrading system was severly flawed it still is somewhat flawed, but you think that the way it is now is not newbie friendly compared to before? You are totally wrong.

If you want a +9 armor or weapon, you have roughly 1/600 chances of success. The item breaks on failure, so the demand INCREASES. Now imagine, 1000 people needing to buy the same high end item 600 times to get it to +9. The prices would skyrocket.

It gives a chance for new players without unlimited zeny to compete/catch up with veteran players. Sure, the high end items will sell for less, but that's hurting veteran players, so there still is a problem.

The big problem currently is botting, which cannot be avoided in a Free to play MMO, botting is bringing way too much zeny into the economy.

#343 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:30 PM

The way the game is now is all I know. Im not a hardcore vet. Since I started there has always been hd's for upgrading.

When I got my kvm katar, I upgraded it to +7 with the risk of breaking because the people in my guild said the GM's would never make a safe to +7 item or event again lol. Then all of a sudden the GM's brought it back. It is so common now that you would be silly to ever risk KVM gear. If you have it around a time when there is no safe to +7 item or event going on, you should just hold it until one comes around. Its just the smart thing to do unfortunately.

My opinion is mixed on how i feel about it. The market is hurting for items that are non-kafra items. Hard to make zeny without spending a little cash to buy the cool kafra items. The part of me that wants to play the game legit dislikes how low a hunting spear sells for(as a example). I understand that without things breaking there is no demand for non-kafra stuff. The main problem here is the other side of me just feels like the way the game is now is how its going to be. The GM's know that people will pay for safe upgrading. Even if Heim posted there will never be a safe upgrade event or item to +7 from here on out, I wouldn't believe him lol. I am jaded I guess. Worrying myself about something like this just doesn't make much sense. Its like crying over spilt milk.

The safe upgrading also doesn't affect people that spend cash as much. The people who spend cash buy the cool gear that subs for the less valuable drops in game. It is pay to win for sure but its how Gravity has it set up. Its not the players fault if they buy some lucky boxes to get ahead. Gravity puts it out there. Don't hate the player, hate the game lol. :mellow:

#344 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

Well.... Majority of us want certain headgears for the looks only!!!!
I'm one of them.

Personally I believe there are many headgears they can implement. Like come on, search at RMS.net, it has plenty of kawaii and good headgears -low/mid/upper.

There are a lot of headgears in the client that have yet to be introduced, including a snorkel with goggles... lol
Gravity's not gonna just flood them all in at once though, so HOPEFULLY we will be seeing two or three new hats (maybe a hatbox with four all new headgears) But it's always exciting to see new ones :mellow:
I love the cute and useless ones most <3

#345 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:23 AM

One last thing.

You should make every box that is bought be one entry into a contest for a free safe to 20 cert.

Trust me, sales would be out this world.

Just one per server though please.

Edited by Mayhem, 22 November 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#346 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:36 AM

One last thing.

You should make every box that is bought be one entry into a contest for a free safe to 20 cert.

Trust me, sales would be out this world.

Just one per server though please.

Some novice would win it and have a +20 club lol.

#347 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:50 AM

Bring KVM badges back. New items are always fun to test out. Definitely bring double exp back. Extended Ninja job please.

#348 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

Some novice would win it and have a +20 club lol.

omg thats horrible but awesome at the same time!!!!

Bring KVM badges back. New items are always fun to test out. Definitely bring double exp back. Extended Ninja job please.

NO DOUBLE EXP!!!
:angel: we just had double exp. and I think your half a year (at least) to early for the ninja.

#349 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:24 AM

Double XP would be fine and appropriate for Thanksgiving. We just had a double drop, your memory is fuzzy.

#350 lordzduke

lordzduke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

Double XP would be fine and appropriate for Thanksgiving. We just had a double drop, your memory is fuzzy.

haha..misclick "like".i want to click dislike since we got 2x Exp after RWC if not mistaken.the next 2x Exp should be around Christmas or New Year...so,NO to 2x Exp....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users