Maka's RO2 Limited Edition Test Experience Thread - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maka's RO2 Limited Edition Test Experience Thread

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 MabPwnU

MabPwnU

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

im going to assume they dont use the music from the first RO2? i LOVED LOVED LOVED that music. i still have it on my PC

#52 Senshin

Senshin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

@CeruleanGamer there are more then only one Kiel...
@Maka if you want i can upload some screens to, fight against Red Scar, Payon Cave bosses, RAR Monsters on maps, invincible Venom, Elder Gedenhard when he spawns his op demon, Leviathan, Maya Purple, Ungoliant and some teleport-skill-bug positions :S

Edit: @MapPwnU didn't test if it works and don't know if it is allowed, but you could change the bgm music files with the oldro musicfiles^^ If it is forbidden, i'm sorry delete this sentence please.

Edited by Senshin, 15 April 2013 - 10:04 AM.

#53 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

This is an amazingly old thread...

But regarding music, no, LotS mostly uses different music. Mostly.
Replacing the music files is simple and works, and I doubt it'd be forbidden. They're sitting unpackaged in a folder and changing them wouldn't give you any gameplay advantage over other players.

If anyone is interested in the music from GotW, or Yoko Kanno, I can repost a thread I made in the seaRO2 forums. There's a total of 93 tracks (and if you downloaded yours from Youtube/Paineity/VGMDomain, then it's actually an incomplete, low-fidelity collection).

#54 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Why did this get reposted? There's nothing here that we don't already have in the current LOTS forums.

#55 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

It wasn't reposted, a mod moved it.

#56 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

I moved all of the old RO2 posts over here and this one just happened to be pinned still, which carried over to the move! Sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users