• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kinng

Kinng

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hey there guys, I'm seriously thinking about playing in iRO (I have played RO for about 5~6 years in many servers, but always stopped playing before I had some good characters, the best I had was a level 102 glt cross), but I'm having some trouble deciding my first character.

First question: is it better to make a Blacksmith (DC, money saving, simple build), a Knight or a Rogue (as first character)?

Second question: so let's suppose I want to make a knight, sooner or later. Regarding of iRO's players and economy, is it worth to go for an AGI knight?
After looking into some AGI knight guides, seems it's the best choise, but all of them were made considering the player can afford cards and upgraded equipments.

What do you suggest me to do? Also, I'd be grateful if somebody told me what's the difference about Valkyrie and the other servers (didn't find anything about this in the official site o.O) and if it's hard to find parties and level up in iRO.
Please consider that this will be my first character in iRO and like every novice I will start only with a Cotton Shirt, a Knife and some potions.
Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kinng, 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#2 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

1- Knight is one but probably the best money making class once you get to RK if you know what you're doing ou could be billionaire.

2- Yes, agi knight is better so when you trans you could be whatever you want.

3- Valk: Bot infested but its easier to get zeny than the other 3 servers I think and has cool people like myself.
Ygg: idk I heard there are guild there has like 8 ppl and that bots are a mayority compared to real players
Ymir: Never been there so can't say anything about it. It used to be a premium server before everything went Free2play VIP so I can say that there must be tons of MVP cards and God items, more than on valkyrie.

:P Pick your poison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users