Somewhat new player looking for guild and friends to play with! - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Somewhat new player looking for guild and friends to play with!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JessV

JessV

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

I've recently gained a renewed interest with Ragnarok Online seeing as, the last time I played, it was still pay-to-play!
I've got a fair bit of experience with it, I'm not a complete newbie, but I'm not all that experienced either - I've never gotten to try WoE, PvP, and, well - never really got to play much in a guild or with friends.

I'm absolutely dying to try playing an MMO with other people instead of playing solo all the time! I'd rather be able to talk to people and do fun things other than just trudging around grinding for no reason D:

I'm starting a new character, on either Yggdrasil or Valkyrie - preference on Yggdrasil,
I'm not really particular to any particular class - I am kind of interested in something from the swordsman, archer, or acolyte lines, but I want to be able to support the party as well, so I'm more than happy picking something out to help fill in something that might help out the guild ( I know it's a fair ways off, but I'm interested in trying those third classes as well. )

More than anything though, I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with :P
If there's anybody interested, feel free to send a message or reply!

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

If you join Valkyrie you'll want to join the Valkyrie players guild. We're a guild tailored to new and return players looking for a friendly casual environment. Unlike most guilds I've seen around here made for new players, we actually have actual active pros from top tier woe guilds to help people out.

Warning: Space fills out quickly and if you go inactive for a couple of weeks, you get the boot for space. It's not a perma boot just a temp boot until you return. We have about 30-40 members that log on at random times throughout the week with another 50-60 casual/seasonal players so making space is almost a daily thing.

Guild level: 34
Level range: 10-150 (yes we have a huge level spread)
Guild Spot: East Pront

Edited by MrBudd, 17 November 2011 - 09:36 AM.

#3 Jyunosayshi

Jyunosayshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

If you're looking to join a guild on the valkyrie server to train with, you should check out our website.
We're a new guild (lvl.9) and we have a lot of active and sociable members. We also have a forum
and play hide and seek and other random things :P

Stealth Force Corp.<----

Edited by Jyunosayshi, 17 November 2011 - 03:02 AM.

#4 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

Well if you go Ygg I'd recommend going into Eden group and chatting with Dobby from Warrior Nation or Kami Kali/Vanir from Lokis Guild. Both these are big guilds with many social members and most likely be delighted to recommend you an active social guild or offer a place. Other ppl you can chat to are Aiden/Kruldar in Volkiba or anyone in Valkyrie guild except Creza lol.

Basically if you decide on Ygg and go Eden group upstairs i'm fairly certain by just saying hi to the ppl chatting their you'll get an invite to active fun guild of one kind or another and will get a better feel to whether its suited to you or not.

#5 JessV

JessV

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Thank you everyone for your replies :mellow:
A friend IRL invited me to play along with him in Ygg, if something comes up though and we wind up playing Valk, we'll definately come across Valkryie player's guild or Stealth Force Corp sometime! ^^ Thank you all for your kindness~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users