Is Dragon Saga dying? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is Dragon Saga dying?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Archerst

Archerst

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:52 AM

I'm concerned about the lack of players. I just re-started on Dragon Saga, and did a Hookah run on my new Twin Fighter, and to my amazement ended up in 1st in the rankings, and that worried me more than anything. Unless, players are generally more concerned with the high/end-game...
Eh... I just ask because I do like the game, and I would be kinda sad if it ends up being shut down due to a lack of players, especially right after New Origins released. :P
Maybe I'm just on at a bad/down time?

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

The rankings get reset at midnight every day.

#3 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

considering the time you posted this, it is pretty much down time. you probably got 1st place in hookah because ranking resets at 12am PDT and there is really no one doing it. players are certainly more concerned with higher levels because it is fairly easy to level up. my suggestion is to play during peak hours, like afternoon.

#4 Archerst

Archerst

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:32 AM

The rankings get reset at midnight every day.

Didn't know that, but good to know, as I said, it's been a while. Subsequently, on one of them there were others who had done it previously but I ended up in first anyway.

considering the time you posted this, it is pretty much down time. you probably got 1st place in hookah because ranking resets at 12am PDT and there is really no one doing it. players are certainly more concerned with higher levels because it is fairly easy to level up. my suggestion is to play during peak hours, like afternoon.

Well, i'm glad the game isn't dying. I would have been very upset if I had returned to it, only to have it die shortly after. I look forward to the new end-game content.

#5 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:11 AM

We should get a slight spike in activity in a week because of Thanksgiving holiday, then another (for a month or so) for Christmas. Then the HUGE spike in activity and new players is summer.

#6 SubToboe

SubToboe

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

im a new player and its not even thanksgiving, x-mas or the summer :P

#7 Biskit

Biskit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Yeah, it's pretty much dead.

#8 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Is Dragon Saga dying?

Yes.

Dragon Saga is dying to see you become the best Twin Fighter on the server. There are things going on where you may see an influx of new faces.

#9 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

Is Dragon Saga dying?

Yes.

Dragon Saga is dying to see you become the best Twin Fighter on the server. There are things going on where you may see an influx of new faces.

Oh you, Nolan.

#10 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:57 PM

Is Dragon Saga dying?

Yes.

JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ENCOURAGING AMONG ALL THESE PEOPLE, NOLANVOID? YOU KNOW THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SOUGHT OUT TO DO AND DID AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF SOME NEW KID IS GONNA DETHRONE ME

HOW COULD YOU EVEN BETRAY ME LIKE THIS IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS MORESO THAN YOU WOULD ANYONE ELSE'S I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL OH GOD THE TEARS THEY WON'T STOP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users