Level 99/70 Ninja looking for a guild - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Level 99/70 Ninja looking for a guild

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

I have a Sorc, a Wand, a GX, a baby Ranger, and a bunch of other characters, all 10x since I have been inactive due to school. Looking for an ET/MVP/WOE guild that is in need of a Ninja, will be level 99/70 before I join ( right now I am 71/56, haven't really been on due to a final project ). Leave guild information here of link me to your recruitment thread, thanks =D

#2 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Hi, I'd like to invite you to One Piece Crew :mellow: Check out our guild recruitment page and drop by anytime to our guild spot (east kafra, detailed map on recruitment thread)

http://forums.warppo...one-piece-crew/

#3 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hi, I'd like to invite you to One Piece Crew :mellow: Check out our guild recruitment page and drop by anytime to our guild spot (east kafra, detailed map on recruitment thread)

http://forums.warppo...one-piece-crew/

Noticed you have a trainee guild and a main guild, which guild would a 99/70 Ninja fit into ( I know the trainee guild goes to 110, but ninja's can't level past 99 yet ha ha )

#4 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

Noticed you have a trainee guild and a main guild, which guild would a 99/70 Ninja fit into ( I know the trainee guild goes to 110, but ninja's can't level past 99 yet ha ha )

Haha yeah. Well seeing as you're still levelling it now, you can join the trainee guild first and join main guild when you're 99. :mellow:

#5 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

That works that works, I'll probably swing by your GS either tonight or tomorrow.

#6 Iyona

Iyona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLand of the GOld Rush
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:52 AM

Just wondering, what server are you on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users