Power Up! Your ROSE Account - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Power Up! Your ROSE Account

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#26 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

In your answer to Destiny, does this mean that the last 2 characters created on an existing account will be accessible if we buy the premium access or does it mean that they are accessable because they were created before this change came about?

I think this should answer the question you asked:

So during the 10 day "trial" we can make the extra characters and keep them and use them whenever we want even if we decide to never pay for a premium account???

Yup.

Edited by Zurn, 22 November 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#27 TNKKNT

TNKKNT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Hi, i want to ask a question.
This premium 10days thing, is it automatically come in to our account after the update?
or need to go somewhere and upgrade my account?

one more question. If i want to upgrade to premium account after 10 days.
where do i need to see and purchase that?

sorry for newbie question but hope i get answer for this.
thank you.

#28 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

No new content in years and they expect people to pay to play? I would say this idea is a bit premature.

#29 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

No new content in years and they expect people to pay to play? I would say this idea is a bit premature.

Not only that, they reduce the number of characters you can make in the regular account to boost people interest in premium account. It is an underhand attack.

#30 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

What bonus items would they be getting? Personally I think this idea is absolutely horrible. Just another way for you guys to get cash, and interex and their friends to stimulate your economy.

#31 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

you make a new char then keep paying to have the extra char

Once the character is created, it is yours to use whenever... read the posts that Calanor has made and you will see his response... in short, in the 10 days freebie... you can make those characters and keep them and use whenever, even if you never spend a dime on this game...

you two can fight in private messages not here.

Hi, i want to ask a question.
This premium 10days thing, is it automatically come in to our account after the update?
or need to go somewhere and upgrade my account?

one more question. If i want to upgrade to premium account after 10 days.
where do i need to see and purchase that?

sorry for newbie question but hope i get answer for this.
thank you.

if you look at the first post theres a link http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx that will show you how to upgrade (i don't think the option is available yet maybe once maintenance is over it will be)

no new content? epics, the community created stuff is old ill give you that but the quests for them are new they did a new pirate day quest redid some of the beginning maps (not "new" but it looks new to an extent) new quests in those areas to help player progression through the early levels.

#32 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

From the Rose website...

Posted Image

#33 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:06 PM

no new content? epics, the community created stuff is old ill give you that but the quests for them are new they did a new pirate day quest redid some of the beginning maps (not "new" but it looks new to an extent) new quests in those areas to help player progression through the early levels.

Updating player progression doesn't help when there are barely any players joining the game, and 99% of your games population are lvl 220's sitting around not knowing what the heck to do now because they have already done everything.

#34 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Player progression? For the first 30 minutes it takes you to get to lvl 50 sure. Why not put more quests in the trouble areas around 90 and 150? Not to mention the changes they made to Valley of Luxem are completely ridiculous and make getting around much harder, and who ever heard of breezy hills? I'd say instead of putzing around trying to help the "new" players in their first hour of gameplay help us older and returning players level more consistently and give us more end game content.

#35 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

do you know for sure that no one is joining bluehell? i don't know that for sure. you assume that. as for the people sitting around no one is making them sit around they all have things they could do im sure but they are drawn to rose by friends and or the love of the game.

#36 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:16 PM

I can see the dead horse was brought into this thread.

I am all for answering questions, but I left my dead horse club at home today. Sorry.

#37 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

do you know for sure that no one is joining bluehell? i don't know that for sure. you assume that. as for the people sitting around no one is making them sit around they all have things they could do im sure but they are drawn to rose by friends and or the love of the game.

I would say most people are drawn to the love of what the game could potentially be. Not what it is at the moment. We hold onto hopes that things will get better. That new maps will be added. New armor and more levels. But I see this hope fading in so many people. Yes we love Rose but more for what it could have been and not what is has become.

#38 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

I am all for answering questions, but I left my dead horse club at home today. Sorry.

It's okay.. just let us beat on it a bit more and we will eventually grow tired and realize that the horse is already dead. :angel:

#39 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

Riddle me this! When will the servers be back up?

#40 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

when r servers coming up??

#41 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

* Premium Access &Quests along with the free item a day will be updated over the next few weeks.
On November 22, all Active Accounts between October 1st and November 21st will be given 10 Days of Premium in time for the long holiday weekend.
You will be able to experience the Free Daily Item as active members of the community when its fully added.

can u explain that plz?

i dont understand that^^

item a day? whats that?

#42 Metzy

Metzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Locationno f. way!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

i wonder why dont dev team end to fix the bounch of bugs and incomplette stuff thats already flooding the server before putting this lame "Premium" accounts ????

zulie sellers are always on the server spamming is the first thing that i do in rose after logging in is typing /ignore fgkxhalash dev team dont even take care about them, pl still buying zulie from them

they say "ah we fix this bug and forgot about this old bug, and we made a new bug"

classes? no new? no new skills caleress about no new maps, no new gear nothing is new in ROSE just New useless IM CAP New Useless new costume new Useless 7 day limit useless costumes wings, bags, now its get your New Ugly Lucky Spin Costume and useless ( because theres a useful king set already )

all im going to say for this Premmium Accounts its... BLEH!

#43 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

In your answer to Destiny, does this mean that the last 2 characters created on an existing account will be accessible if we buy the premium access or does it mean that they are accessable because they were created before this change came about?

And +1 for your answer to chegal, finally I have places to store all those crafting mats I have farmed while waiting for something decent for artis to craft again (without having to create yet another account).

hehe agreed! However, i have to ask, calanor, has the bug that has existed since premium tabs came out where you loose your face and your hair reverts to the 1st hair in char select, been fixed????? or are you also offering premium service to include unlimited hair / face / hair color replacement with the premium service???

#44 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

I think this should answer the question you asked:

Thanks for your reply. I had to step afk when writing my post, so I didnt see what had been posted prior to me asking.

#45 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:42 PM

ya.. i wonder what items are listed to get for premiuim each day?? are this item mall items? ingame items? lucky spin items? any "special items u ONLY get with premium account and never in IM / EVENT / INGAME ????

and.. where will those items stored?? in our normal ingame storage? item mal purchase tab?

that will be 30 items each month.. haha.. where to store that many items? my IM purchase is nearly full...or are this items the reason why we get extra storage with premium?^^

can u pls answer this calanor?

Edited by littlekami, 22 November 2011 - 10:43 PM.

#46 noobje

noobje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

LOl if u dont like the item i think you can disamble it for saturunes or something.
Like uh 30x12 = 360 Saturunes for 600 im pts :angel:.
Normaly it would be around 150 or some?

#47 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

ya.. i wonder what items are listed to get for premiuim each day?? are this item mall items? ingame items? lucky spin items? any "special items u ONLY get with premium account and never in IM / EVENT / INGAME ????

and.. where will those items stored?? in our normal ingame storage? item mal purchase tab?

that will be 30 items each month.. haha.. where to store that many items? my IM purchase is nearly full...or are this items the reason why we get extra storage with premium?^^

can u pls answer this calanor?

I'm sure it will be mostly consumables, they'll only give outfits and such on rare special occasions. And my guess is for the first 10 free days the items will be super cool to influence people to play, after that they'll quickly decline. Course they do have to give out interesting things occasionally at random to make people wish they had been paying every month not just when they wanted to farm/lvl whatnot.

#48 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:43 AM

I guess its time to start looking for new free mmopg games.

#49 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

An updated on the Premium Update

**The Character creation was causing some issues, so instead of keeping servers down we are holding back on this part of the Premium Update and will get it fixed and put online as soon as we can.
In the mean time nothing is different than before, you can still create characters as you could have yesterday.

#50 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:56 AM

I log on and it says I have a premium subscription?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users