• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:58 PM

Woah, it feels like Valkyrie s gonna crash soon.

Does anybody else feel it?

I blame the spambots. I'm trying to access my storage, and the whole thing moves so ever slow. I blame the spambots standing beside the kafra.

Lag, anyone?
:p_omg:

#2 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Location268 Perverted Virgin St., Asgard, RO, 68947

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

Woah, it feels like Valkyrie s gonna crash soon.

Does anybody else feel it?

I blame the spambots. I'm trying to access my storage, and the whole thing moves so ever slow. I blame the spambots standing beside the kafra.

Lag, anyone?

All of ro is lagged atm, not just pront. My party got wiped in ID3 due to this....

#3 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:07 AM

All of ro is lagged atm, not just pront. My party got wiped in ID3 due to this....

Again, I blame the spambots, even when the whole RO is lagging, I blame the spambots, they are just so annoying!!! So any technical difficulty, I blame the spambots.

Anybody else feels the lag?

#4 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

Yeah I am having the same problem all over so decided to log off for 30min or so to see if it gets better.

#5 Delbro1992

Delbro1992

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:09 AM

I say, they just need to stop being cheap, they owe us so much. So just improve the bloody servers.

#6 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

I say, they just need to stop being cheap, they owe us so much. So just improve the bloody servers.

I play on Valkyrie, it's free, so I can't ask much of them. So I blame the spambots, yes, the spambots I blame, always the spambots, even when it's the hardware problem, I know it's because of the spambots.

#7 megazonbomb

megazonbomb

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

I just wish bots in general would be decreased. If not eliminated or something. It seems that the times I really wanna play I can't even log on, becuase some individual is running 7 to 10 clients to bot for money or whatever it is they are trying to do, I think iRO should hire pro bono bot police. Botting would come to an end.

#8 Godless

Godless

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationFt Wainwright, Alaska
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:58 PM

The main issue is that they take there time in deleting Bot accounts because they might actually be players....Personally if you look like a bot, dont respond while playing, and have some retarded name like asdfasjn then you deserve the ban for being so stupid. :p_omg:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users