What do you think of this guide? - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What do you think of this guide?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cyrixs

cyrixs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:42 PM

Doesn't matter class you have this is the easiest way to level any character, but requires a blast clip or accessory. So if you don't have one this may only work if you level atleast 1 character first, through overlook Dungeon to get a Marine Sphere Card. I have done this numerous times since I restarted this game 3 months ago and now have about 5-6 char? over 100 after transing and bringing up. I've been using this routine for awhile and from the patch focus'd on low levels will most likely be taken out soon, I figured I would share. Just google the map names if your having trouble finding them, I cannot link to the website that has info but it's easy to find.

Start the Game with the stats below:

9str
9agi
1vit
1int
9dex

Get to 11 stats on everything asap to make it easier to level up in lower areas.

Step 1: Level yourself to level 12 doing either the before trans novice ground or the eden turn in quests which will teleport you to the area if needed.

Step 2: Get your eden gear after level 12 which isn't hard, here is the link to details on this. Eden Group Quests

Step 3: Go to Ant Hell and sit at eggs with your blast clip until level 34-41, your sp will be low so I would get 20 in first unless you have sp pots, going to 41 can get boring at eggs but can skip step 4 if you do, The map you will go to is anthell01 in the picture below.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Step 4: At level 34, your stats should look like this somewhat,

20str
29agi
11vit
20int
20dex

I know it sounds a little weird but if your blast clipping and potting it works fine.

you have to step up your game a little bit, you should have novice fly wings available to you if you want to cut time but not needed. You will need potions, novice will do or white potions if you can get them. Take your blast clip and walk over to Orc Village, just outside mob the orc ladies/babies/warriors until atleast 4 at a time and blast away. Here's the Orc Village Below, if your VIP with iRO you can just use the prontera kafra to warp you there.

Posted Image

Step 5: At level 41 go back to eden for a minute and get the quest to get gears which will send you back to orcs, do this then level magnum breaking with that blast clip on orcs in the orc dungeon until 51, which are located at orcsdun01 on the map below, the entrance is located at the top left of gef_fild10 that you were previously leveling at.

Posted Image

Your Stats should look like this at 51:

31str
41agi
21vit
21int
31dex

Step 6: At level 51 go to morroc then head south 2 maps and 2 maps east to the Sandman Area. You can level here until level 67 which I usually do since mobbing is easy here, which are located at moc_fild16 on the map below.

Posted Image

Your Stats should look like this at 68:

31str
62agi
21vit
21int
51dex

Step 7: At this point you can go over to Glast Heim and kill druids and wraiths up to 76-80, and the add onto dex you set will let you kill minics here as well, you can swap dex with strength if you feel like teleporting from them though. These are at gl_church on the map below

Posted Image

Step 8: Around this level you have 2 options, join the weekly Turn In Events iRO has or level up at petite's until 86 which are at gef_fild06 on the map below

Posted Image

Step 9: No real detail for 86-88 as I usually turn in around this level. but at 88 you can level up to 99 at Dark Priests which are on the gl_chyard map shown below

Posted Image

My Ending stats I always aim for is below, any class can do this since you get 1 reset per character now its useless to build on what you want to be until your around the time you get to be it. IE a FS priest, have fun leveling that, this I did it in a few days, trans and got Arch bishop.

80str
91agi
21vit
21int
51dex

You are not very usefull with this spec in some classes and may hear grief at times, but who cares if its fast and you can reset later to have fun. Hope it helped.

Edited by cyrixs, 23 November 2011 - 11:01 PM.

#2 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Please don't use private server website for information. It is simply not allowed and the official and private servers operate differently.

#3 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

A good reference would be db.irowiki.org for those monster infos and maps.

#4 cyrixs

cyrixs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

I didnt use private server web info, I just uploaded pics to my hosting account so I could post them. kind of like photobucket or similar just didn't want to upload to them.

Edited by cyrixs, 23 November 2011 - 10:52 PM.

#5 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

I was talking about your first image, but it seems that you've removed it :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users