My Archer skill build to 80. Please let me know if there is anything to change! THANKS! - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

My Archer skill build to 80. Please let me know if there is anything to change! THANKS!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...115500001001050

Here is the link. I wanna be 80%pvp/20%pve for this build. if there is anything you can add or take off please let me know.

Also I would REALLY like it if I could get some top rated combos! I see basic ones but want to be best in pvp :unsure:

Btw at the moment i have a level 30 hunter and a level 34 knight. I want to be best pvp class in game, i play very hardcore. also i want to have finaminal pve aoe. but with all the good skills i shouldnt have to worry about that. just the pvp factor <_<

#2 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

You've got a decent build but what I'd change is:
-lose rocket lv3
-get multishot lv5
-get tesla coil lv5
-get invisible trap
-lose wire action altogether
-get advanced bow mastery lv5
-(maybe) get ice shower lv5

As for combos, I'd probably end up typing a light novel so I'll just say this; avoid using launches when an opponent is locked on the ground. You'll want to try to use ground combos the most as well. The strongest skills are multishot and shootdown. Ice shower "should" be the strongest, however, it's far too situational to rely on and if you don't get a decent amount of critical hits with it, using the skill was meaningless. Tesla coil is one of the most useful skills you have. You can drop it in places where you don't want people to be, or combine it with netbind to easily set up a combo or lock. Launches are best used when you have no teammates around (or you're alone). Rocket launcher is alright to use while you're a hunter but later on you'll realize how slow the skill is in comparison to your other launches (leaves you pretty open in pvp as well). I've never personally had wire action, but I've had it used against me enough times to know that it's really detrimental to the player using it. High mp cost, and if you miss (which happens almost every time), your opponent(s) is/are free to set up practically anything on you due to the long animation. This class has no real differences between pvp and pve build-wise. I know this was a jumble of info but if you have anything more specific you want to know you can message me or mail me in game.
Good luck ww

#3 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:04 AM

You've got a decent build but what I'd change is:
-lose rocket lv3
-get multishot lv5
-get tesla coil lv5
-get invisible trap
-lose wire action altogether
-get advanced bow mastery lv5
-(maybe) get ice shower lv5

As for combos, I'd probably end up typing a light novel so I'll just say this; avoid using launches when an opponent is locked on the ground. You'll want to try to use ground combos the most as well. The strongest skills are multishot and shootdown. Ice shower "should" be the strongest, however, it's far too situational to rely on and if you don't get a decent amount of critical hits with it, using the skill was meaningless. Tesla coil is one of the most useful skills you have. You can drop it in places where you don't want people to be, or combine it with netbind to easily set up a combo or lock. Launches are best used when you have no teammates around (or you're alone). Rocket launcher is alright to use while you're a hunter but later on you'll realize how slow the skill is in comparison to your other launches (leaves you pretty open in pvp as well). I've never personally had wire action, but I've had it used against me enough times to know that it's really detrimental to the player using it. High mp cost, and if you miss (which happens almost every time), your opponent(s) is/are free to set up practically anything on you due to the long animation. This class has no real differences between pvp and pve build-wise. I know this was a jumble of info but if you have anything more specific you want to know you can message me or mail me in game.
Good luck ww

http://irowiki.org/~...115500151021000

Okay thanks alot for the reply <_< Here is my build according to you. And I can use a skill to knock em down and use rocket after that or I'll prolly have better skills to use so getting it past 1/5 is pointless? also i see ppl getting that book to 3/5. should i do that or leave it 1/5? atm im level 28 and im hopeing to use this build to 80 for pro pvp :unsure:

Also Should I take anything off for ice showers 5/5? Atm im a little short

Edited by MrPostman, 26 November 2011 - 09:12 AM.

#4 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

If you have rocket at level 3 now it's fine. Just for later you'll want to get rid of it. When someone is knocked down I'd much rather attempt to flinch them with arrow shower to try to set up a net or; set up traps so you can control which area they roll towards to set up something else. I personally have lv5 book, but that's for my own reasons. If you don't have the sp for ice shower that's fine. You'd have to know when to charge awakening and use it; and usually it ends up being more harm than help.

#5 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

If you have rocket at level 3 now it's fine. Just for later you'll want to get rid of it. When someone is knocked down I'd much rather attempt to flinch them with arrow shower to try to set up a net or; set up traps so you can control which area they roll towards to set up something else. I personally have lv5 book, but that's for my own reasons. If you don't have the sp for ice shower that's fine. You'd have to know when to charge awakening and use it; and usually it ends up being more harm than help.

Ok i wont even worry about shower. but u have a lvl 5 book. wouldnt that be a good opener after u net? along with poision ext

#6 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

I tend to do everything without really thinking about it so sometimes I'll use those first, sometimes last, sometimes not at all.

#7 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

I tend to do everything without really thinking about it so sometimes I'll use those first, sometimes last, sometimes not at all.

Ok ill play around with it :unsure: Ill keep at 1 unless i use often, i may not use it at all to be honest cuz ill have so many more spells to worry about. Keepin it simple is my playstyle lol <_<

#8 whitekite

whitekite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

I don't think 5/5 arrow shower is necessary in any build. Stupidly weak at all levels, and 2/5 is enough for flinching.

You probably want at least 1/3 awakening charge if you plan on using awakening skills at all. Normally your awakening bar decays at 1 point per tick, but when you use an awakening skill, it starts flashing and decays at 5 points per tick until it drains to 0. The only way to make it stop flashing is to toggle awakening charge.

It's not that much of a problem since you are usually killing tons of monsters in pve, but the skill is so cheap that I don't see any reason not to put a point into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users