2 new classes for the dragonkin - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

2 new classes for the dragonkin

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:vyvern

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

Hello and welcome to my first post,,,

what i will be talking about is the design of 2 new classes for the dragonkin but i am wanting the public's view on this aswell

what i have already is a druid, a class of which you can turn into beasts + 2 routes designed, which are

druid
1boxer 2prowler
1juggernaut2fury
1berserker 2nighthawk

and the other is still to come which is your turn for ideas, i will when ended add the final design's to the forum for all to glance at

i will close forum 2 weeks after when images are up.

thank you :unsure: <_< :(

#2 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:01 AM

And please could you describe about moves and please do 2 routes and name each

Also i will put designs and winning choice on youtube so have fun

#3 shadowkun

shadowkun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

One should use a scythe #4 and be able to inflict curse, silence, i mean versed towards status and disabling <_<- contract with the malefic drakan or something like that.
The other one should use a harp , music versed - using deadly music, songs and whatever else related, more supportive class

#4 ZoeyVincross

ZoeyVincross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

The other one should use a harp , music versed - using deadly music, songs and whatever else related, more supportive class

Thief's hidden class. Bard.

Coming whenever Korea or whoever releases.

#5 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

There is no Korean development, server, and hidden classes haven't been a subject of interest since chapter 1. Nor was there ever any description for them, including a Bard class.

Edited by Kazu731, 26 November 2011 - 08:45 AM.

#6 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

One should use a scythe #4 and be able to inflict curse, silence, i mean versed towards status and disabling <_<- contract with the malefic drakan or something like that.

i will take that into account but what would it be as a starting class because this one has hope of being my 2nd design

#7 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

anyone else continue posting i havent fully decided yet PLEASe KEEP POSTING

#8 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

so is this like
Fan fiction
or what
I don't know what you're trying to say

#9 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

I'm guessing you're talking about making a 3rd Dragonkin class( I'm assuming a split twin Summoner or Druid). That instead of summoning spirits you turn into creatures(Like Druids/Hunters/Scouts from other games).

#10 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:24 AM

well you could say that, but it would be awesome to turn into a dragon or demon and using power full attacks and im now changing the druid into one rather than 2 as if 2 you may want demon and dragon but can only have one so i thought i would crush em together to get more fun outta them and please keep giving ideas!

THANK YOU

moderating forum everyday so everything will get answered!

#11 ilonesoul

ilonesoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:35 AM

A spear and axe user? One who can switch weapons #6 im out ideas. Or a card user ---> use elemetal cards to attack XDDDDD

#12 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

ELEMENTAL CARDS great idea, i had spear user idea but i mean switching that would be quite epic ill have some thinking to do...

I will post l8er on dont worry

#13 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

I like the card concept. Reminds me of gambit from x men or final fantasy. Perhaps have the character based all on chance. Skills that has a chance for different effects like glads fury, and dbl edge sword techniques. This would bring a fun aspect into pvp. I would definitely main this type of character.

So do we get to see these fan art?

#14 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

when i have made my mind up over characters then yes all 4 stages of the character will be shown,

The druid will be worked on when level 41 is achieved (for the event)

#15 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:28 AM

how about a class that like runs around really fast and can transform into blue spiky thing like a demon but it just runs really fast and like

you can stop and charge your run so you can run and hit enemies multiple times kinda like rolling ground but you'd be running like a ball or something

also you can jump on enemies and kinda bounce of them for like 500%+300 damage or something also your weapons are shoes

and for fourth job skills you can summon a fox with two tails to follow you which helps kill things

#16 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

ok......

Its ok but, isn't a bit OP i mean you wont be able to get hit realy, i mean some people would get realy pissed of in pvp when someone is going round fox spamming but i will try and think of something similar so its not as op but realy good

KEEP ADDING

#17 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:47 AM

ok......

Its ok but, isn't a bit OP i mean you wont be able to get hit realy, i mean some people would get realy pissed of in pvp when someone is going round fox spamming but i will try and think of something similar so its not as op but realy good

KEEP ADDING

it would be a very low def class and essentially getting stunned would render the class useless as there would be no super armor and the hitbox would be a lot smaller than something like rolling ground so its definitely not!

#18 ilonesoul

ilonesoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

How about making your druid capable of controlling in-game monsters and absorb their life or mana and make them explode (or implode lol) or turn them against other monsters.
You could make a character which uses a boomrang or yo-yo type weapon, capable of stunning skills, many throwing skills and idk , trapping monsters in temporary cages o-o

You know, you should make GMs aware of it or at least make sure they r interested in the thread so that your work doesn't go in waste.

Edited by ilonesoul, 30 November 2011 - 07:52 AM.

#19 ilonesoul

ilonesoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

it would be a very low def class and essentially getting stunned would render the class useless as there would be no super armor and the hitbox would be a lot smaller than something like rolling ground so its definitely not!

It would be quite ridiculous for such a class to be made :/ Lowest def = big handicap for pvp even though the extra mov speed.

#20 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:35 AM

write today's look over is about the idea of throwing things such as a boomerang, good idea and he could also do close combat with it aswell, but I am thinking of getting rid of the druid, i mean so many good ideas and i have developed the card guy and done many drafts on paper so that is a definite class but what will its stages be another question to the public, i did think of astronomer for final stage, please comment on really enjoying the feed back thank you

GETTING MY PERSONAL PICTURE HERE SOON MAYBE A DRAWING OR MAYBE MY CHARACTER WHO KNOWS

#21 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

write today's look over is about the idea of throwing things such as a boomerang, good idea and he could also do close combat with it aswell, but I am thinking of getting rid of the druid, i mean so many good ideas and i have developed the card guy and done many drafts on paper so that is a definite class but what will its stages be another question to the public, i did think of astronomer for final stage, please comment on really enjoying the feed back thank you

GETTING MY PERSONAL PICTURE HERE SOON MAYBE A DRAWING OR MAYBE MY CHARACTER WHO KNOWS

So, your thinking of stages? What's your ideal type of gameplay for tge first phase?

#22 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:50 AM

well all i have for a starting class for card guy is cardsman or trickster i dont know but i have a good idea for a move though, it is like a card trap which you summon underneath the enemy holding them in place for a few seconds the more you upgrade it the longer it holds, and then there will be a move where you can summon one of 6 elemental cards from the floor to attack the trapped monster/player in pvp, also for 1 type there is a machine type element allowing you to create your cards into 2 laser firing guns, what do you think so far?

PLEASE REPLY

#23 ilonesoul

ilonesoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

well all i have for a starting class for card guy is cardsman or trickster i dont know but i have a good idea for a move though, it is like a card trap which you summon underneath the enemy holding them in place for a few seconds the more you upgrade it the longer it holds, and then there will be a move where you can summon one of 6 elemental cards from the floor to attack the trapped monster/player in pvp, also for 1 type there is a machine type element allowing you to create your cards into 2 laser firing guns, what do you think so far?

PLEASE REPLY

seems fine but you could get some card which bestows revive and others which summons fire, ice (to freeze) and others inflicting status problems ( a pvp - oriented class)But u need to balance it in some way, i mean not make it too OP

#24 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

i have already planned that AND so many have said if this was made there is a new main on there hands LOL

#25 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

i have already planned that AND so many have said if this was made there is a new main on there hands LOL

If you need any ideas for more skills, id recommend you watching some videos on games that have card users which is: ace from final fantasy - type 0; gambit from marvel vs capcom 2; luxord from kingdom hearts 2.** I think the kingdom heart one is something your looking for.
Another idea is... Have it like yugioh, and make them battle like pokemon trainer like smash bros haha (I wouldn't do that)
Edit: isn't trickster a class for thief branch?

Edited by tainguyen, 03 December 2011 - 10:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users