Champion stat build and champion skills/ pre- champ skills - Soldier Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Champion stat build and champion skills/ pre- champ skills

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 N0mercy

N0mercy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hello all I've recently made two threads relating to knights. This time I would like to make a new thread for Champions and those interested for champions. So what are the stat build for a PVP Champ and i would like to know how to distribute the skill points in the pre- champ or you can say soldier skills. Then I would need help on the Champions skills

Thank you
N0Mercy

KTHXBAI!!! :p_omg:

#2 cWaxxs

cWaxxs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hello all I've recently made two threads relating to knights. This time I would like to make a new thread for Champions and those interested for champions. So what are the stat build for a PVP Champ and i would like to know how to distribute the skill points in the pre- champ or you can say soldier skills. Then I would need help on the Champions skills

Thank you
N0Mercy

Dude we arent there to play your character!Theres a million way you could prefer your champ...dude..

KTHXF**KBYE

#3 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

Thank you
N0Mercy

similar stats as knight

stuns are good, sleeps are good, mutes, hp, dmg are good for pvp and this will apply to all chars

get however many aoe u see fit.

#4 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

Dude we arent there to play your character!Theres a million way you could prefer your champ...dude..

KTHXF**KBYE

si ta rien de mieux a faire dans vie dit donc rien le con

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users