Get to know each other while srv is down - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Get to know each other while srv is down

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

So where are you guys from and what do you enjoy doing besides playing RO?

I'm from the States (East coast) and I enjoy all of the positive sides of life. Constantly seeking ways to improve my own. You?

#2 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

Toronto Ont here :thumb: i do lots :/ watch netflix/play wii or DS (mainly pokemon or zelda :bang: ) watch anime or draw :thumb:

#3 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

I am from hawaii and really all I enjoy to do besides ro is reading or working with my children at the school I work at :bang:

#4 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

California here, other than RO or video games I like to play basketball/tennis watch movies or anime and look stuff up

#5 Ayleria

Ayleria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

I'm from the southeast, in the United States. I'm married and play RO with my husband, so we're usually together if you see us in game. :bang:

We role play or play video games together when we're not on RO or working. I'm typically on the computer pretty much all the time, and he's on his PS3. And the TV is on something random, like anime or neat supernatural shows. I recently picked up writing again, too, so there's also that!

#6 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

I'm from Georgia, USA. Other than RO and other video games, I like to draw, sing, and look at Touhou figures, knowing that I'll probably never have enough money to buy the ones I really want. I'm also, working on writing a book, as well as doing a personal translation of The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya. Oh yeah, and I love watching anime. :3

P.S. Here's my deviantart page if you're bored. Feel free to commission me. >:3
http://chibikeiichi.deviantart.com

Edited by Ramen, 29 November 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#7 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

Australia Here, I've recently picked up this addiction again, When I'm not on RO I'm with my partner playing Poker, or playing with my Daughter. Either that or watching random Video's on youtube.

#8 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

I'm originally from the North East of North America but now reside in Virginia. I love listening to music especially Video Game music. My name which was supposed to be TsurugiNoMai (Swords Dance or Dance of the Sword) is a song to one my favorite anime, Samurai Champloo (The Song). I also love playing my consoles/handhelds, cooking and reading.

#9 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

I'm from the southeast, in the United States. I'm married and play RO with my husband, so we're usually together if you see us in game. :bang:

We role play or play video games together when we're not on RO or working. I'm typically on the computer pretty much all the time, and he's on his PS3. And the TV is on something random, like anime or neat supernatural shows. I recently picked up writing again, too, so there's also that!

I want to have a family like that. No, seriously.

I am originaly from and still live aat southeastern Brazil. Altho I am in engeneering university, I place 95% of my time playing RO and watching anime. I've been like that since I was 14, which was 7 years ago. Now that I think of it, 1/3 of my life has been spent that way. No regrets.

Looking forward to knowing iRO players, consider I'll likely be here for many years to come.

#10 stabzz

stabzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationIn your moms bed

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

East coast usa near boston, 20 years old. If im not on ro im most likely not home or reading/talking to ppl. I read manga cause fillers kinda aggrovate me at times. Music as always and watch some parodys GHOST NAPPA!!

#11 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

I live in Chicago, but I was born right outside Boston and grew up in Maine.

I like playing Scrabble. And I like dolls. And art. And horses. I'm really normal. Like devastatingly so.

#12 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

I live in California USA, I love to read fashion magazines, play with my cute maltese, a hardcore hetalia fan, Love complicated stuff and very simple stuff :bang: (people wonder how can I change subjects really easy)

Also love to cook~~~ my specialties are Mexican, Chinesse, Italian and French. Just don't ask for baguettes or I will hit someone with one.

Also I hate baking in the other side, so mostly I avoid dishes that include baking stuff.

#13 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

I'm from Bavaria, Germany :bang:
Next to RO I love Games (mostly Handheld to be honest, it's nicer to play for me x3), but also enjoy to be creative (Drawing, Spriting, Writing).
We also have 3 pets, 2 dogs and a cat, so of course time goes into them too ^^

#14 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

Alabama here. When not on RO (which is a lot these days, school comes first) I like reading, making art of dubious quality, and playing console RPGs.

#15 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

Australia Here, I've recently picked up this addiction again, When I'm not on RO I'm with my partner playing Poker, or playing with my Daughter. Either that or watching random Video's on youtube.

Yay for aussies ^^ Sydney here, working fulltime as a chippie, doing projects on the side and my RO fix /no1

#16 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

I'm from Oak Park, Illinois. When I cross the street I'm in Chicago. I'm much productive at the night time for some reason. I enjoy randomness and funny stuff. Sports as well (mostly Basketball and Football). Besides RO, I play lan Games to kill time and study online.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add I love Suikoden 1 and 2 + Chrono Cross/Trigger as well.

Edited by kite24, 30 November 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#17 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

I'm from Virginia, born here, raised here, and probably always going to live here. :/
When I'm not playing RO or being dragged down by classes, I'm usually reading some book on some historical figure or something with archaeology. Currently, I'm reading a lovely book about Frederick II of Prussia~. I also draw stuff sometimes. I get on random video game kicks for console or handheld games. I recently got to 6th-kyu in Aikido.
I have a boyfriend that I actually met on RO, and I'm finally getting him to play again. <3
I have one hell of a spoiled dog.
Spoiler

#18 Entityofruin

Entityofruin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGalese'a

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

I'm from the US and right now i'm working on a novel. On the side I play guitar, write my own songs, and play them at my church. I love old school animation and CGI. And in January i'm going to IVY Tech to take my prerequisites. Final Fantasy is my favorite video game series and RPGS are life.

#19 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

im from Australia and RO is my fulltime job, no seriously i spent alot of times on RO lmao

#20 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

Lol Unifan you've been playing even before RO was still a prototype.

Anyway my name is Ariex an I'm currently stationed in the east coast and will be in Korea next year for duty. When I'm not playing RO I workout or play basketball. When I'm lazy to do anything I just AFK. I wish I was married to a RO addict so she and I will always agree on something or mostly everything. Dam married life..

#21 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:00 AM

This is good stuff. Keep em coming.

#22 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

:bang: New Jersey ftw...^_^. Im finishing up school atm, with a degree in Evolutionary Anthropology. Love Video Games (even though they get in the way of school sometime /swt). I am also a big sports fan. Love watching my Mets (baseball) and my Cowboys (American Football). I also began playing D&D about once a month with some of my friends and i usually play as a DM because they all like how good a story teller i am. On that note i do like to write stories, short ones mostly. ATM i am writing a quest for you guys in RO, so i hope you like it when it comes out. I also like to write RO stories in general. If you look in my sig you can find a link to what ive written so far. I put it on pause though so i can write quests for the game ^_^. Anyway that should be it for now :thumb:

Edited by CheddarJack, 30 November 2011 - 10:42 AM.

#23 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

New Jersey (East Coast, US) here ... and ... I have a teenager. :thumb:

Seriously though, my husband and I both play, but very casually at the moment, as work and our sons are definitely more important. Having a 12 yr old and 15 yr old really keeps me busy with homework, current events, reports, projects, emotions, hygiene, cleaning, etc, etc. And I'm not even doing the work; that's just making sure it gets done. LOL! When I'm not playing iRO, I'm managing household, sons, husband, or watching football, Boardwalk Empire, NCIS, to name a few....or I'm reading, because I can't sleep (staying on the computer or texting is the worse thing you can do if you can't sleep, btw).

That said, you can usually find me in iRO wandering around on Ymir, on one of my characters. I usually don't say much, since I have the chat turned off (out in field). Then, someone usually talks to me, I answer back, and forget to turn chat back off...and end up with a whole bunch of numbers in my chat. That's followed by a death (because the 12 yr old came up to me and asked me something), usally in front of a few other characters that just walked on the screen. GOOD TIMES! :bang: :thumb:

Edited by LadyRaven, 30 November 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#24 Seraphim

Seraphim

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 108 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

I'm from New York (Long Island, god I want to move out of here so bad) and I don't do much aside from College work....I like to draw in my spare time, reblog stuff on tumblr, I read way too much, like going for walks, and occasionally play wii/ps3/nintendo ds.
I still don't know what I want to do with my life, I don't think will ever find something I truly want to do, but oh well.
I'm a really shy/boring person tbh. Oh, and I like to travel! I've been all around the US but only on the east coast, and Germany a few times because I have family there. I really want to go to Japan, Italy, the UK, and pretty much everywhere haha.

I am from hawaii and really all I enjoy to do besides ro is reading or working with my children at the school I work at :bang:

And omg, I am so jealous of you. I've been to Hawaii twice so far; Kauai, Maui, Oahu, and....somewhere else but I forgot. It's so nice there ;_;.

Edited by Seraphim, 30 November 2011 - 09:34 AM.

#25 dragonmaster731

dragonmaster731

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

I am from FL. I play badminton and go fishing more than I play RO. ^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users