Failed to conect to server - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Failed to conect to server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

Well i make this post to know why i got this error x,x
eveytime i log on any account i appear failed to connect to server this happened from last patch, but i can log sometimes thats why im confused, right now i cant log on any account no matter what i do. DX
Someone can help me with this?

#2 rain1111

rain1111

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

Well i make this post to know why i got this error x,x
eveytime i log on any account i appear failed to connect to server this happened from last patch, but i can log sometimes thats why im confused, right now i cant log on any account no matter what i do. DX
Someone can help me with this?

Ban?

Edited by rain1111, 04 September 2010 - 08:01 PM.

#3 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

i dont think so, i never do something illegal lol

#4 Roaxis

Roaxis

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

I'm having the same issue, I went and deleted any files related to the patching process and repaired the installation with the installer and then proceeded to replace the valkyre files. This worked for a day or so then it started the login failures again and then every time I manage to get past that step it says that the server is overcrowded... every time. After some trial and error hotfixes I found that it is easiest to delete any files related to patching updates and any patches saved in the same folder as the .exe file (ex: C:\Program Data\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\...) then restarting the patching process again, which overwrites all of the old data with new data. This is one of the ways I figured out how to repair it after reading a customer support article. Sometimes if you use the Three Finger Salute (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and close the program out that way it will damage the login process, which calls for a repair from the install file. This worked for me and I hope it works for you. FYI: It did this after the server reset as well, so don't feel bad.

Quick notes: Patch files are ALWAYS .GPF extension files
Please be careful when deleting files, only delete the ones related to patching... any other deleted files will cause the game to crash and require you to reinstall the game.

Disclaimer: Using these methods can damage the game installation if done improperly, I hold no responsibility for your actions.

#5 rain1111

rain1111

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

i dont think so, i never do something illegal lol

LOL i dont know. i got server jam :]

#6 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

I'm having the same issue, I went and deleted any files related to the patching process and repaired the installation with the installer and then proceeded to replace the valkyre files. This worked for a day or so then it started the login failures again and then every time I manage to get past that step it says that the server is overcrowded... every time. After some trial and error hotfixes I found that it is easiest to delete any files related to patching updates and any patches saved in the same folder as the .exe file (ex: C:\Program Data\Gravity\Ragnarok Online\...) then restarting the patching process again, which overwrites all of the old data with new data. This is one of the ways I figured out how to repair it after reading a customer support article. Sometimes if you use the Three Finger Salute (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and close the program out that way it will damage the login process, which calls for a repair from the install file. This worked for me and I hope it works for you. FYI: It did this after the server reset as well, so don't feel bad.

Quick notes: Patch files are ALWAYS .GPF extension files
Please be careful when deleting files, only delete the ones related to patching... any other deleted files will cause the game to crash and require you to reinstall the game.

Disclaimer: Using these methods can damage the game installation if done improperly, I hold no responsibility for your actions.

Thanks for the help! i will try i right now.

Didnt worked! D:
I even reinstaled RO but still cant log >.<

Edited by FiskBlack, 05 September 2010 - 11:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users