• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kraydo

Kraydo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

Okay...hey guys. I played RO about 5 years ago on the Chaos server. I decided to play a little bit again but i see everything is totally different. What happened to my characters on the chaos server and are all the new updates better then the old RO? Im up for a little change but i hope they didnt change alot. Just a little feedback/tips/advice would be of help.
Thank you.

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:03 AM

from what i understand your old accounts should still be there you just have to "Recover them" i dont even remember the old e-mail i used to use back then let alone my username lol (played 6 years ago on loki)

when the game went public there was an e-mail they sent around with a link where you could enter the name of your old login and the e-mail and re-associate it with your current account
come to think of it if you log in to Warpportal.com under the account>Game section you can still do that by remembering your old login

theres a lot that is the same as before

the big differences are

-Renewal (change to mechanics like you only get good exp from monsters +10 -29 from you, + bunch of other stuff

overall i like it better now..

also with the quests they have implemented you can go from lvl 1 to 99 in one day if you do it right.. then rebirth and then do the slow grind up to 150.

#3 Kraydo

Kraydo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

Thanks, its all a tad bit complicated. All this Warp stuff. I think Ill rather just start all over and get a better feel for it again. Hopefully it changed for the better. I remember the first time i played RO before my account 5 years ago i think it was in 2004 i believe, The Ro comunity was so big. I dont know why they made it free now. But hopefuly its just as fun as before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users