Fix level 26-40 quests? - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fix level 26-40 quests?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ixam

Ixam

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

So, first time playing the game after the renewal. Why do the level 26-40 quests give LOWER XP than the lv 11-25. This makes now sense. Why do I get less XP for killing poison spores when I am level 26 than level 25, it should at least be the same. I get about as much xp from the quest that kills condors as I do the quest for killing elder willows.

Was just wondering if this was intentional, or if there was a glitch and it was supposed to be 10000 XP. (didn't want to post this in tech support because I'm not sure if it is a glitch). The pots are nice I guess, but I would rather get XP.

And why are the quest npcs scattered? Seems like they had some old setup and changed all the other quest sets but not this one with the beta setup.

#2 KataiKou

KataiKou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

It's because those quests give you 100 Novice Red Potions. Generally pretty worthless compared to EXP. I got through there by farming BigFoot SouthEast of Payon and do the turnin in Payon repeatedly (get liek a stack of 100 or something). I still have like 1500 red pots on my level 125 Royal Guard, though. Kind of silly.

You can also just try leveling normally in certain areas. I think at level 25, I bought some level 1 mercenaries and parked in Ant Hill for a while. Then around 35, I moved onto the Orc Village.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users