free premium item each day, where to find? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

free premium item each day, where to find?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

i thought on dez, 2 this item giveaway is starting?

#2 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNeo Domino City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

not only that, when are the premium quest starting?

#3 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Yes, I'd love some details on these things too! We have about 11 hours left of free premium time, and I'd like to know before I spend the 600 points for a full 30 days. Hopefully we can get an official response on this really soon!

#4 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

+9999

#5 Speakers

Speakers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • LocationSpeaker World
  • Server:Speaker

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

#6 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

Tank, I would imagine when there is an update, they will update the Power Up Topic.
http://forums.warppo...r-rose-account/

As it stands at this moment in time. This is where its at.

"Premium Access &Quests along with the free item a day will be updated over the next few weeks.
On November 22, all Active Accounts between October 1st and November 21st will be given 10 Days of Premium in time for the long holiday weekend.
You will be able to experience the Free Daily Item as active members of the community when its fully added."

The above quote i took from the first post of that Power Up Topic.

Seems fair enough and i really dont mind to wait until its all fully implemented.
However, i do have some thoughts on the way the info is advertised.
I read an email this morning from RoseOnline. A snippet from that email...

"During November, ROSE Online launched Premium Service for all Free to Play users - allowing you to play with increased bonuses and features. Power Up! your ROSE Online game account to gain better EXP, Drop rates and access to Premium Content. With 4 day and 30 day Premium Account options you can play the game as wish to play with benefits that fit for your own play style.

Not only will you be able to boost your ROSE game account but you will also gain other benefits with a Premium account.
Increased EXP & Drop Rates
Full access to Premium Storage
Create up to 8 Characters
Premium Content Access & Quests
and Free Daily Login Item Bonuses"

Notice it mentions the free daily login bonus and Quests. Also on the Website im linked to from the Email...

http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx

"Premium Accounts will get 1 free item daily. Users must login daily to retrieve the free item.
â?¢These items will not be tradeable and are restricted to the account once redeemed."

Same as the Email, im not noticing anything mentioned that its all not fully implemented yet. Maybe its my bad and my eyes fail me?
To prevent any confusion. I think further clarification is needed, in the email that is being sent out and on that Website page.

Other than that, i cant wait to see whats coming. I hope the GMs release some more information soon, cos i hates suspense!

#7 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:59 AM

Tank, I would imagine when there is an update, they will update the Power Up Topic.
http://forums.warppo...r-rose-account/

As it stands at this moment in time. This is where its at.

"Premium Access &Quests along with the free item a day will be updated over the next few weeks.
On November 22, all Active Accounts between October 1st and November 21st will be given 10 Days of Premium in time for the long holiday weekend.
You will be able to experience the Free Daily Item as active members of the community when its fully added."

The above quote i took from the first post of that Power Up Topic.

Seems fair enough and i really dont mind to wait until its all fully implemented.
However, i do have some thoughts on the way the info is advertised.
I read an email this morning from RoseOnline. A snippet from that email...

"During November, ROSE Online launched Premium Service for all Free to Play users - allowing you to play with increased bonuses and features. Power Up! your ROSE Online game account to gain better EXP, Drop rates and access to Premium Content. With 4 day and 30 day Premium Account options you can play the game as wish to play with benefits that fit for your own play style.

Not only will you be able to boost your ROSE game account but you will also gain other benefits with a Premium account.
Increased EXP & Drop Rates
Full access to Premium Storage
Create up to 8 Characters
Premium Content Access & Quests
and Free Daily Login Item Bonuses"

Notice it mentions the free daily login bonus and Quests. Also on the Website im linked to from the Email...

http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx

"Premium Accounts will get 1 free item daily. Users must login daily to retrieve the free item.
�?�These items will not be tradeable and are restricted to the account once redeemed."

Same as the Email, im not noticing anything mentioned that its all not fully implemented yet. Maybe its my bad and my eyes fail me?
To prevent any confusion. I think further clarification is needed, in the email that is being sent out and on that Website page.

Other than that, i cant wait to see whats coming. I hope the GMs release some more information soon, cos i hates suspense!

well right now i havent seen nothing on premium that is really worth buying it, cause all of the stuff they said were gonna be implemented only 20% was done, where is the other 80%?

#8 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

well right now i havent seen nothing on premium that is really worth buying it, cause all of the stuff they said were gonna be implemented only 20% was done, where is the other 80%?

In the Topic i linked. Calanor did say it would take a few weeks for it all to be fully implemented.

Maybe once its fully operational, you will be tempted to buy then.

Edited by Naughty, 08 December 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#9 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

In the Topic i linked. Calanor did say it would take a few weeks for it all to be fully implemented.

Maybe once its fully operational, you will be tempted to buy then.

how can i be tempted to buy? if i really dont know if its worth buying, they should give extra free premium time until its complete, let people test it for a week and if they like it then they can start charging for it, cause if people try it and dont like it u will see lots of people not using the premium service cause right now tbh this aint consider premium its just a bit more of exp and drop event

#10 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Wanted to pop in here and give a quick update... I am pleased to say that the free daily item for Premium Accounts is scheduled to be implemented today!

#11 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Wanted to pop in here and give a quick update... I am pleased to say that the free daily item for Premium Accounts is scheduled to be implemented today!

Just wondering. Are these items generated from a random list or will they be carefully picked out day by day and will they be the same for everyone? :blink:

Edited by gEddeh, 08 December 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#12 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Just wondering. Are these items generated from a random list or will they be carefully picked out day by day and will they be the same of everyone? :blink:

and are those items only equipment, which we can wear or something like stats resets and so on, too?

#13 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

i think it will be stuff like, pink ribbon, some hat items, face change coupon, 1 tele ticket
stuff like that
simple cheap stuff

#14 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

I'm guessing it will be more consumable items like Damage Boosters, Auras Blessings, Jupiterunes, Union Quest Tickets(J/K on this one), Free Storage, Teleport Ticket that kind of stuff but only in the quantity of (1). I doubt it would be a new piece of gear each day. Purely guessing on this though :blink:

#15 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

how can i be tempted to buy? if i really dont know if its worth buying, they should give extra free premium time until its complete, let people test it for a week and if they like it then they can start charging for it, cause if people try it and dont like it u will see lots of people not using the premium service cause right now tbh this aint consider premium its just a bit more of exp and drop event

To be fair, eventhough its not fully activated/implemented. There is a list of whats coming and by what Calanor said, its coming soon. As in a few weeks. That, whats coming list, lets me know if its worth buying or not. The only thing to debate is when to buy.
Its not an ideal situation, i wish they had implemented everything all in one go. For whatever reason, that was not to be and we ended up with it being implemented like this.

That update is appreciated Zeppelin!
As a Geordie would say "owt for nowt" wooo wooo

#16 Alecco

Alecco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

i guess eventho we did have that premium trial we never did know the full benefit of having a premium acct.... sad isnt it

#17 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

We are pushing this back to tomorrow. We ran into 1 small issue and rather then push out too fast we are going to do the update tomorrow.

When this update gets applied we are going to let everyone experience the item a day feature even if you don't have a Premium Account.
The feature will be changed on Tuesday during the maintenance to be a Premium Account only feature, but everyone will have a chance over the weekend to experience it.

#18 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

We are pushing this back to tomorrow. We ran into 1 small issue and rather then push out too fast we are going to do the update tomorrow.

When this update gets applied we are going to let everyone experience the item a day feature even if you don't have a Premium Account.
The feature will be changed on Tuesday during the maintenance to be a Premium Account only feature, but everyone will have a chance over the weekend to experience it.

Any specific type of item that you get? Will everyone get the same Item? Will there be repeats of that specific item?

#19 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

the premium item is one of the existing items or it will be a newly created item?

#20 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

Give us a sneak peak Cal! We needa know if it's worth it :>

#21 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the updates! It'll be fun checking our IM purchases on Saturday (?) to see what we got!
So I guess then that we'll have more news on Tuesday with the patch notes, and at that point we should know if we want to sign up for premium. I'm about 99% sure I'll subscribe with one account. If I really like it, I may do one or two more ...Posted Image

#22 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

Thanks for the updates! It'll be fun checking our IM purchases on Saturday (?) to see what we got!
So I guess then that we'll have more news on Tuesday with the patch notes, and at that point we should know if we want to sign up for premium. I'm about 99% sure I'll subscribe with one account. If I really like it, I may do one or two more ...Posted Image

yeah but u could also end up dissapointed, i hope the items are something that are worthy..
hey and dont forget about the Premium Quests!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users