The "TENGU CARD" Effect - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The "TENGU CARD" Effect

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 refuselife

refuselife

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

I sat in Geffen Dungeon hunting Hunter Flies doing my 60 quests leveling up.... by the time I reached level 66.

In traveling over and probally killing unknown amounts of Hunter flies, I got a Hunter Fly Card drop.... yesterday...
The day before... a "Poison Spore Card"...
and a "Poporing Card"

.... Still no restorative item has fell.....while wearing this "Tengu Card Nile Rose" I made for giggles....

Then finally today....

So your telling me a RICE CAKE drop from the "TENGU CARD" Effect... which is the ONLY RESTORATIVE ITEM I'VE GOTTEN

Is RARER THEN THREE CARD DROPS!

FIX THIS CRAP... there is no reason why GREEN ALES / ICE CREAM CONES / or any other SEASONAL EFFECT SHOULD DROP MORE OFTEN THEN THIS CARD!

#2 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

i belive that Blazer Card and Jing Guai Card have the same % drop and that is joke when we have like 1% chance of getting blank card,green ales and ice cream

#3 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

I don't know whats giving you guys a 1% chance to get ice cream, but I definitely have like a 40% chance to get it when I equip two snowier cards >.>

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:53 PM

Snowier is 20% each (Yes, they stack!)
Plasma card is 2% (or rather, 0.5% chance of each potion)
Tengu card is a miserably low drop rate (under 1%), and most of the time when it does proc, it's stuff like apples and potatoes. It does, VERY RARELY, drop low-level stat food. Have gotten +2 dex, and I think a +4 once. The drop rate is ridiculously terrible though, it needs to be 20x higher than it is, literally, to be even vaguely interesting. A real pity. It's an example of kRO being too conservative with their item-obtaining effects (as opposed to iRO, which is too generous). See also the Knocker card - 0.1% chance for rough ori/elu.

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 December 2011 - 11:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users