Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Mini Challenge #13

Thanks to Oerba for the topic template -_-.

*Planetary Explorer Theme*

RULES
The host (currently, me) gives you a topic of interest to get you going.
You may enter up to a maximum of three competition images/screenshots.
The host chooses the winner after the challenge closes. The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible.
The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner, and passes on the baton to that person. (Kind of like pass the parcel)

SUMMARY

For this challenge, your goal is to reach the craziest map location you can find. Think of a place no one ever reached before, in fact that no one should normally be able to reach! You will have to explore from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans without omitting the most glitchy territories!

CONDITIONS

You are allowed to modify your pictures, however you are not permitted to edit them for dragging your character onto another location, i.e. the character must stay where it lies on the original screenshot (implying the background stays where it lies too!). In addition, you are now allowed to use wall hacking or any other similar program (obviously).

Clarifications: You must find the location by yourself (Gm teleports don't count), otherwise it's very unfair. However, the point of this contest is to find retarded glitches in the game and reach weird locations. If you know about them already, good for you. Otherwise, explore and ask your friends :).

For those who don't know anything about it, start by trying to climb mountains walls. Just spam click them until you manage to climb. Then you can reach unusual locations from there.

Also, Zeppelin told me it's fine to use max running speed to reach these spots. That doesn't make one more creative after all :p_conf:.

PRIZES
The winner will receive 300 Item Mall points worth of prizes, provided by Gravity Interactive and handled by Community Manager Zeppelin.
You will only receive these 300 Item Mall points worth of prizes, after you have posted the next Mini Challenge.

To claim your prize, simply send a Private Message to Zeppelin linking him to your new Mini Challenge and providing a list of Item Mall items you'd like, up to 300 points in value.
Be sure to include the "SERVER" and "CHARACTER" name that the items will be sent to.

If you submit a photo, please check in when the winners are posted. The first place winner is expected to host the next challenge. If the first place person cannot host, it moves to the 2nd place, etc.

POSTING GUIDELINES
Images posted should ideally be 800 x 600 in size for viewing purposes.

Participants should not feel restricted they have to make the best picture, but can be as creative as you feel necessary.
Therefore I will choose whichever has one of the most creative entry.
+Votes may also be taken into account but not set in stone, where negative votes will be excluded.

WINNERS:
1. gEddeh
2. Gojio
3. Revolve

PREVIOUS MINI CHALLENGES
Mini Challenge #1
Mini Challenge #2
Mini Challenge #3
Mini Challenge #4
Mini Challenge #5
Mini Challenge #6
Mini Challenge #7
Mini Challenge #8
Mini Challenge #9
Mini Challenge #10
Mini Challenge #11
Mini Challenge #12

Edited by Zayin, 24 December 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#2 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

You've missed out MC #12 -_-

By location, do you mean maps that hardly anyone visit or actual glitchy areas where they are generally in-accessible without doing something out of the ordinary to get there?

Edited by Oerba, 09 December 2011 - 07:34 PM.

#3 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Oops, indeed lol! And I mean glitchy areas like a building roof for example. Places one shouldn't be able to normally visit. I'll clarify this. Thanks!

[Edit] I hope it's ok now, my English isn't the best.

Edited by Zayin, 09 December 2011 - 08:02 PM.

#4 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

What about a place you can't normally get to unless you have alot of mspd? still count?

#5 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

What about a place you can't normally get to unless you have alot of mspd? still count?

It's fine with me, but I should ask Zeppelin since that might be an unfair advantage.

#6 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wha? Where? Tree?

Posted Image

Edited by bluehell, 09 December 2011 - 08:53 PM.

#7 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

That was fast! -_-

#8 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

What about those who dont know how to do that -_-

#9 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

GM Island:

Posted Image

#10 Platzie

Platzie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

GM Island:

Posted Image

Haha Thats a place witch you CANT reach by yourself!

#11 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

GM Island:

Posted Image

Hrmm... time to be sleuth. Why do you have all the things about the name and character crossed off? Maybe... its not you? stealing other peeps screenies revolve? You be peeping in other peoples bathrooms?

#12 BossDee

BossDee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:08 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wha? Where? Tree?

Posted Image

This shouldn't be acceptable ... this is what i call cheating -_-

#13 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

It's fine with me, but I should ask Zeppelin since that might be an unfair advantage.

using gltiches (others dont know) to reach such places is not unfair then?

#14 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

Alright guys, it seems my challenge instructions are fairly complicated after all. I'm sorry about that. I just think it's fun (and funny) to explore crazy places.

Clarifications: You must find the location by yourself (Gm teleports don't count), otherwise it's very unfair. Sorry, Revolve. I think it was implicit anyway because I'm judging you based on your creativity, so you can be sure I wouldn't have voted for someone who was lucky enough to be teleported to GM Land. I hope you understand.

The point of this contest is to find retarded glitches in the game and reach weird locations. If you know about them already, good for you. Otherwise, explore and ask your friends. For those who don't know anything about it, start by trying to climb mountains walls. Just spam click them until you manage to climb. Then you can reach unusual locations from there. Good luck -_-!

Also, Zeppelin told me it's fine to use max running speed to reach these spots. That doesn't make one more creative after all :).

Edited by Zayin, 10 December 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#15 Speakers

Speakers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • LocationSpeaker World
  • Server:Speaker

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

another pic like this its posted by yeoldknight in this topic http://forums.warppo...70-gm-island-d/
Posted Image
any ways i will participate

Edited by Speakers, 10 December 2011 - 09:38 AM.

#16 Speakers

Speakers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • LocationSpeaker World
  • Server:Speaker

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

oh well here's my post -_-

This Or That?

Posted Image

Beautiful View :)

Posted Image

Water coming from air :p_conf:

Posted Image

Edited by Speakers, 14 December 2011 - 06:03 AM.

#17 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hrmm... time to be sleuth. Why do you have all the things about the name and character crossed off? Maybe... its not you? stealing other peeps screenies revolve? You be peeping in other peoples bathrooms?

jezus his Screenie's are just nicer then yours
you dont need to cry about his screenies.

Accept it
deal with it
live on!

#18 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:50 AM

Alright guys, it seems my challenge instructions are fairly complicated after all. I'm sorry about that. I just think it's fun (and funny) to explore crazy places.

Clarifications: You must find the location by yourself (Gm teleports don't count), otherwise it's very unfair. Sorry, Bluehell. I think it was implicit anyway because I'm judging you based on your creativity, so you can be sure I wouldn't have voted for someone who was lucky enough to be teleported to GM Land. I hope you understand.

The point of this contest is to find retarded glitches in the game and reach weird locations. If you know about them already, good for you. Otherwise, explore and ask your friends. For those who don't know anything about it, start by trying to climb mountains walls. Just spam click them until you manage to climb. Then you can reach unusual locations from there. Good luck -_-!

Also, Zeppelin told me it's fine to use max running speed to reach these spots. That doesn't make one more creative after all :).

Sweet, that means all my spots are still allowed :p_conf: In a tree, on top of zant storage, and on top of the other thing. Btw the max # of screenies is 3 right?

#19 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

rule #2

RULES
The host (currently, me) gives you a topic of interest to get you going.
You may enter up to a maximum of three competition images/screenshots.
The host chooses the winner after the challenge closes. The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible.
The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner, and passes on the baton to that person. (Kind of like pass the parcel)

#20 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Sweet, that means all my spots are still allowed -_- In a tree, on top of zant storage, and on top of the other thing. Btw the max # of screenies is 3 right?

Yes it's fine and it's 3 pictures indeed. However, I don't mind if you replace one with another before the end of the challenge. I suggest adding more humour to them or something? The more creative the pictures are, the more chances to win ^^! Btw, I meant revolve in my previous post, not you. No clue why I wrote your name lol!

Edited by Zayin, 10 December 2011 - 07:21 PM.

#21 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:44 AM

Its not realy mine but its my little bro over there!

#22 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

i thought the next mc will be all about christmas hahaha, still, i have a lot of pics wherein my characters are bugged but there are user interface that okay?? ;) :P

#23 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

i thought the next mc will be all about christmas hahaha, still, i have a lot of pics wherein my characters are bugged but there are user interface that okay?? ;) :P

Haha, I could have chosen that too, but I'm so not in the Christmas mood atm because of my exams I didn't even think of it xD!!!

What do you mean they are user interface? If they are regular pictures you've taken it's fine by me ^^.

#24 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Haha, I could have chosen that too, but I'm so not in the Christmas mood atm because of my exams I didn't even think of it xD!!!

What do you mean they are user interface? If they are regular pictures you've taken it's fine by me ^^.

haha i mean, i didnt typed /noui at that time. anyways, i'll try to post any as early as possible, i too have my exams.

#25 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

Note: The pictures youre about to see are free from any editing and are not doctored screenies. :P

I just want you guys to feel that Christmas is coming! :angel:

Make it light-- the light of course. ahhhh perfect!
Posted Image
The tunnel of light.
Posted Image
Below the Blanket-- a blanket of snow.
Posted Image

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY! AND HAPPY GAMING TO US ALL! :P ;)

Edited by enzomilano, 12 December 2011 - 09:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users