Ranger testing 2 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ranger testing 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

I am fully geared on this one:

some1 said OAB+steel arrow is better than KVM, so i used +10 OAB=streel arrow instead. it did gave me higher damage.

Now, I tried to put up a fight to who ever is in PVP trololol. If they fight back, then I will be able to record of how ranger "could" survive, but since the character's level is 130/50, this isn't the maximum play - if i were 150/50 i might be able to reach the zenith of expertise, but then just bare with me with this one.

I'm using asprika, and +10 unfrozen sniping suit (i used this for faster cast - COD might make me cast way faster), Variant as my shoes giving me 1k more HP, and two Goddess Accesory for 6% more crit (crit does actually gave me 500+ more damage so i went for luk for not just warg but a definite crit additional damage), and last but not least, +10 hat of sun god.

stats are
str 1+
agi 120+
vit 6+
int 1+
dex 100+
luk 70+

hit the spoiler & click the link to see the vid (some people leaves and doesn't even know what I am talking about *sad*
Spoiler

Edited by geniewinie, 13 December 2011 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

lolol going into pvp with Agi instead of Vit and thinking you can put up a fight.

#3 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

lolol going into pvp with Agi instead of Vit and thinking you can put up a fight.

I need agi more than vit besides just lvl130 - if it had been 150 i would've gotten vit. with even 30k hp ranger's die at same rate still so i decided not to put any

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users