Premium member question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Premium member question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lunatone

Lunatone

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hi, I'm planning to play this game and i want to confirm this:

If you buy the premium membership (1.5x exp, etc. etc.) and play in the free server Valkyrie, do you still get that premium membership benefits in that server?
If so, wouldn't that make that server unblanaced? or maybe not; i wanna hear your two cents in that

and also, if you start out playing in Valkyrie as a free member, can you later on convert to the premium membership if you ever need that 1.5x exp or drop rate or whatnot?

#2 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

Even if you have a premium subscription, Valkyrie is the same for everyone, you won't have any benefits over anyone else on it. The subscription only allows you to play on Ymir and Sakray, nothing more. You can start on Valkyrie and then transfer your characters to Ymir if you wish, but you can't transfer back again.

#3 Lunatone

Lunatone

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

Even if you have a premium subscription, Valkyrie is the same for everyone, you won't have any benefits over anyone else on it. The subscription only allows you to play on Ymir and Sakray, nothing more. You can start on Valkyrie and then transfer your characters to Ymir if you wish, but you can't transfer back again.

so you can start out in valkyrie then transfer to the premium servers anytime you want? btw is there anyway to find out how many people currently play iRO? i used to play back in the day, and idk if it's even worth it to play now, now that theres so many mmo's out there and that Ragnarok 2 might be coming out by next year.

#4 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:11 AM

That's correct. As to the population, there is no officially released count, but the Ragial population graph gives an idea: http://ragial.com/tau/

Edited by Resplendent, 08 September 2010 - 11:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users