Status Reduction Information Collection - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Status Reduction Information Collection

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

I meant to try and put this together like a week ago, got lazy tho. Wanted to use this as a reference point for the community. Everything is assuming both players are same level or lv150. This is not to describe the function of stats or means to remove them, just what reduces what and by how much per point. I ask that the community please help with this by just posting anything I might have missed or correcting any information I posted. After most of the information is collected, I'd request for a Moderator or a member of the Warp Portal Team to please move this to the Game Research section.

Strength
  • Reduces Extreme Vacuum by 0.05s per Base STR (Minimum duration is 6s with 120 Base STR)
  • Indirectly reduces Masquerade success rate by increasing weight limit. 100 available weight (max weight minus current weight) reduces success rate by 1%.
Agility
  • Reduces Sleep by 1% per 1 AGI (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Bleed by 1% per 1 AGI (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Masquerades randomly between 0.17%~0.33% per AGI (requires stat comparison) [There is no immunity to Masquerades w/o Battle Chat or Inspiration]
  • Reduces chance of being immobilized by Warg Bite (120 total AGI for maximum reduction, maximum reduction is 50%)
Vitality
  • Reduces Poison (not GX poisons) by 1% per 1 VIT (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Deadly Poison (from EDP) by 1% per 1 VIT (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Stun by 1% per 1 VIT (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Blind by 1% per 1 VIT (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces duration of all Guillotine Cross Poisons by 1 second for every 2 points of VIT and/or LUK.
  • Reduces Freezing duration by 0.05s per VIT and/or DEX (Minimum duration of Freezing is 6 seconds, 140 combined VIT/DEX for maximum reduction)
  • Reduces Mandragora's Howling by 0.2% per VIT and/or LUK (Minimum chance of success is 10%, 325 combined VIT/LUK for maximum reduction)?
  • Reduces Crystallization status by 0.1s per Base VIT (Maximum duration reduces to 8s with 120 Base VIT)
Intelligence
  • Reduces Silence by 1% per 1 INT (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Oblivion Curse proc rate by 0.8% per INT to a maximum of 95% (119 - Max Resistance)
  • Reduces Marsh of Abyss duration by 0.05s per INT and/or DEX (Minimum duration of MoA is 5 seconds, 500 combined INT/LUK for maximum reduction)
  • Reduces Deep Sleep Lullaby duration by 0.05s per Base INT (Minimum duration is 6.5 seconds)
  • Reduces Arullo duration by 0.05s per Base Level and 0.025s per Base INT (Minimum duration is 5.5s)
  • Reduces Arullo success chance (requires stat comparison)
Dexterity
  • Reduces chance to be Divested by Full Strip, Rogue Strips, Earth Strain, and Weapon Crush (requires stat comparison)
  • Reduces Freezing duration by 0.05s per VIT and/or DEX (Minimum duration of Freezing is 6 seconds)
  • Reduces Stasis duration by 0.05s per VIT and/or DEX (Minimum duration of Stasis is 5 seconds, 500 combined VIT/DEX for maximum reduction. 600 combined gives immunity, strangely.)
Luck
  • Reduces Curse by 1% per 1 LUK (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces duration of all Guillotine Cross Poisons by 1 second for every 2 points of VIT and/or LUK.
  • Reduces Marsh of Abyss duration by 0.05s per INT and/or DEX (Minimum duration of MoA is 5 seconds, 500 combined INT/LUK for maximum reduction)
  • Reduces Masquerades by 0.1% per LUK (requires stat comparison)
  • Level 3 Shield Spell provides additional reduction to status effects by 0.1% per LUK while active (range of status effects is unknown)
Note: Luck plays a role is reducing most status effects by a very small margin, as to how much each point of LUK effects other statuses I do not know. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Defense [Hard]
Magic Defense [Hard]
  • Frozen status is reduced by 1% per MDEF (100 - Immunity)
  • Reduces Stone Curse by 1% per MDEF (100 - Immunity) [Note: This is not the same as Sienna Execrate]
Base Level
  • Reduces Siren's Voice duration by 0.1s per Base Level
  • Reduces Song of Despair duration by 0.02s per Base Level
  • Reduces Deep Sleep Lullaby duration by 0.05s per Base Level (Minimum duration is 6.5s)
  • Reduces Arullo duration by 0.05s per Base Level and 0.025s per Base INT (Minimum duration is 5.5s)
  • Reduces Masquerades by 0.1% per Base Level (requires stat comparison)
  • Difference between base level of player/monster inflicting status and that of victim has a large effect on status resistance. This can result in a player being effected by a status that they would otherwise be immune to (ex, stun with 100 vit)
Job Level
  • Reduces Siren's Voice duration by 0.2s per Job Level
  • Reduces Song of Despair duration by 0.2s per Job Level
Unknown
  • Chaos
  • Fear
  • White Imprison
Note: Skill chances/durations that have no means of being reduced are not included in this list.
Note2: To reiterate, this list does not provide means to remove these effects. I might add that later after this list is more complete.
Note3: If a specific effect "requires stat comparison", that means that just because you meet a specific stat parameter, it does not mean that you automatically have that much resistance to the effect, and is case by case. You need to find the formulas yourself for more detailed information on those effects.

If there's a question mark (?), it means I'm not 100% sure of the information I have on the particular status effect. If I could get someone to double check and confirm I'd appreciate it. Mandragora Howling's math is right, but from previous testing of others information shows what I have to be wrong, needs clarification

Added note about Str helping with Masq, changed topic title to Status, since that's what it's about, and removed ? from blind. 100 vit seems to give blind immunity. Also added entry to base level section noting it's overall influence on resistance. It's also worth noting that I (very rarely) get cursed by monsters lower level than myself with 100 vit (and 42 luk). I cannot explain why this is happening, though. -Azzy

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 January 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#2 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

Stone Curse is now based on MDEF, luck no longer provides any immunity to it.

#3 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

and remenber that its based on HARD MAGICAL DEFENSE, wich can only be get by mdef bonus from gears, the status mdef from int doenst count

#4 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

updated

#5 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:49 PM

Just to add some info:

- Skill duration for Stone Curse from Sienna E. can't be reduced by any means... it depends on the skill level only (18 seconds max on lv.5)

- Skill duration for White Imprison can't be reduced by any means other than skill level (18 seconds max on lv.5)

- Skill duration for Stasis can be reduced by VIT/LUK but at 120 VIT/LUK, skill will last 48 seconds minimum.

That's it I guess?

#6 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Got any information on what reduces of the chances of these things happening? Mainly white imprison...

#7 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:My Dreams + Loki

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

Why can't there be a cap on the total status immunity a player can get and then allowing the class type to gain an additional boost in status resistance; but still preventing immunity or 100% resistance, allowing for a good base for future updates and advances to be made.

#8 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

GJ and GL getting this updated.

#9 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

updated wit a lil more information... anything in there anyone thinks i might have missed?

#10 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Is this 100% accurate? Big help

#11 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

anything that doesnt have a question mark at the end or in the unknown section is currently correct... if any sources are needed or anything i can look around and provide them

#12 Nikkikins

Nikkikins

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Classic, Ymir, Valk

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

What about weight limit affecting Masquerades?

#13 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

weight is roughly 1% per 100 points of difference in weight, so being at 50% with a weight limit of 12000 which give you more resistance then being at 50% with a 5000 weight limit... it still requires a stat comparison against the player using it... gonna be more specific in what that means

Edited by Astraeos, 20 December 2011 - 12:52 PM.

#14 iuzDelacroix

iuzDelacroix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Thank you for this. Big help.

#15 fsodre

fsodre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

thanks!!! frozen is now only by items?

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

thanks!!! frozen is now only by items?

As stated above, you can get immunity to Frozen status (the big block of ice frozen; there are several other things with similar names) with 100 equipment type MDEF, as well as through items that give a % resistance to freeze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users