Nia's Winter Spectacular(Open to All Leonis Players) - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nia's Winter Spectacular(Open to All Leonis Players)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

POPULAR

Greetings My fellow Rosesarians,

I am extending an Invitation to you for what I hope might be the biggest party Leonis has ever seen! Fun for all to be had--regardless of Clan.

Posted Image

TIME IS SET FOR 8:00PM EST. PVP EVENTS WILL NOT START UNTIL At Least 8:30pm EST.

*I tried to find a time that I thought would be a good start time that many people can participate in. I know this is a little late for Europeans, so will be having mini-mini games before that time(for anyone that is online), that can get you entries into the losers raffle.
For those who do not know me, my name is Meghan(Just..for the love of all things...If I don't know you don't come up to me in game and call me that--It freaaaks me the heck out when strangers use my name!) For those who do know me.. I promise to behave!! Anywho, to the point of this post... December(minus the forced family time) is one of my favorite months of the year. I love how giving people get to be at this time of year, sometimes regardless of their religious beliefs--Its a very contagious state of mind! So I thought this would be a wonderful time(as plenty have off) to throw a server wide event! The invitation is open to all players on leonis. Sorry Draco, dont have any characters on that server(I'd be happy to help anyone that wanted to try to throw an event there though!)
I'm asking that players throw away all the hate they have for others, and get together to just have what the game was intended for-fun! And for a few hours that Clans respect a temporary truce so that all might have the chance to participate if they choose to. After its over, feel free to resume all normal activity!

Rules of the Event
I obviously cannot force anyone to follow them, but am asking people to be courteous and please do so to keep the event as orderly as possible. If it goes well, I'd like to hold future shindigs like this one, so don't be the one to ruin it for many!

• Please try to keep trash talking to a minimum--or at least save it until after. There will be designated people that you can whisper if you are having troubles with someone , so it might be sorted out. I'm looking for us to have fun, not fights. If fights break out, it becomes harder to manage the games going on during this event.
  • Please do not be the one to start the war. A lot of enemy clans are agreeing to try to coexist at the same time, not an easy thing for any of us. But try to make new friends instead of throwing gas into a fire that's already there! Please please please <3
  • I am hoping there will be a lot of people, and the more people means a harder to control group--unless I have the right amount of cooperation. Listening for directions is helpful!
  • Remember Nia is always right! (I'm just kidding! KIDDING.). But really, be forgiving of my decisions. This is the first time I'm doing something like this in game! If something doesn't work out this time, it can be changed for next time.
  • Have Fun (Or ELSE :3). Remember winning isn't everything, enjoy yourself!

I reserve to add rules or edit them as necessary, but just trying to cover the basis! <3 Thanks ahead of time!

An Idea of the type of Games and things that will take place:
PvP Tournaments

• 1v1
    1st Prize: 500m, White Trilby Fedora, Blue Astorat Wings(Mini) + Sense 20 substat, 300 IM points
    Second Prize: White Flames Christmas Cart, Snowflake Engine, Christmas Wheels, Christmas Spare Tire, Typhoon p7 set
    Third Prize: Mini Worm Dragon Wings, Rat tail mustache(+10 mspeed)
    Spoiler

• Nia's Pick Tournament(Probably A Six Vs Six with Random Teams--depends on the amount of players available)
    1st Prize: 1 Pair of pumpkin wings and 100m for everyone in winning party
    Spoiler
  • King Of TG
    1st Prize: 500m, White Trilby Fedora, Mini Black Seraph Wings, Mini Seraph Wings, Mini Worm Dragon Wings, 300im points
    Note: If there is a clear second place winner, I'll throw something in for second place, but not making any promises
    Spoiler

• 2v2
    Spoiler
  • Bunch of little pointless Random Mini Games for an excuse to give out little prizes!
  • MiniGame-Werewolf
    Prizes: 500m pot of zuly to be split amongst the winners
    Spoiler
  • End of the Event Loser's Raffle
    *See Prizes in Spoiler
    Spoiler

As the day gets closer, I'll start putting up rules and official events. Be patient, its a lot of writing! In case there are low levels that want to participate(And for those who are not well geared), there will be plenty of events that do not require

Prizes(Contributor list)*(So Far--selling stuff to hopefully contribute a zuly prize too!):
Spoiler

(More will be added soon, selling things and sorting through my storage. If anyone is interested in donating prizes, It would be greatly appreciated! I can also make an announcement or something for you during the events!)

*What events the prizes will be given out for I have yet to decide, as I make rules and all of that fun stuff for the events, then I'll figure out what the prize for different events will be. Some of the stuff might just be given out at random!

RIGHT NOW, I'm looking for feedback from you guys. I need to know what time of day might be good for you--I'm going to try to pick the time of day that I think most people will be around! Remember to post your time zone so I can adjust it to mine when I make the switch (better if you put it in est for me and save me some time!)

I am currently in the process of talking to CM from different clans to help keep fighting to a minimal! Please if you are a CM and I have not talked to you about this yet, contact me, or let me know if you will agree to a few hours of peace!

P.S Will Keep Updating this post, so keep checking back! Forgive me for typos and grammatical errors--And remember, 2+2 is fish.

Winners(Should have wrote this down better! I think I'm going to be missing some people):

1v1
First:Jh0aquin (Killabot)
Second:dopechamp (killabot)
Third:Elamite (Versatile)

2v2
Platinis(Aspire) & Pewie(Aspire)

WereWolf
RubberPlushie(llluminati)
richardx(asterisk)

Werewolf x 2 (Because they liked it so much the first time they begged for a second!)
RubberPlushie(llluminati)
(And a second person who's name alludes me at the moment--I think it was isumm3rsky)

Hide and Go Nia
isumm3rsky

Cart race
Neurion

**I'll add more as I remember or finish other events

Edited by NamirBarades, 26 December 2011 - 04:46 PM.

#2 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Locationthe unreachable land
  • Server:thecrashingone

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

yay :)! *feedbacks*

(+UTC +10:00) D: <<timezone

#3 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

A Good idea for a FFA Fight Union vs Union would be, if everyone who wants to participate deletes his Quest during a Union war. This way u will stay in THe Union Map until Ur dead :)

I forgot to say, that u wont get teleported Out of THe Map After uw ends ofc :D

Edited by TankJr, 15 December 2011 - 12:11 AM.

#4 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

A Good idea for a FFA Fight Union vs Union would be, if everyone who wants to participate deletes his Quest during a Union war. This way u will stay in THe Union Map until Ur dead :)

I forgot to say, that u wont get teleported Out of THe Map After uw ends ofc :D

I can't give an entire side of a union prizes. >.<

I already have an idea of how to do it, want the whole event to take place in tg..so anyone that wants to do that event comes in as individual.. And There would pretty much only be two rules, don't leave the green--and if you're dead dont respawn until given the okay.. I wont be playing, I'll over see it and keep an eye on people..

#5 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

Do we get free snacks? :)

#6 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

Very nice meghan. :)

#7 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

Do we get free snacks? :)

I'll drop cheese burgers!

Very nice meghan. :D

that mean you'll try to come? <3

THANKS TO TOBY (GRAPHICZ) For donating some more prizes(updated prize list!)

#8 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

oh i would love to come
if i just knew the time and everything, and if i had time at that time.... i would love to :)
just hope its in the weekend and not like 12am my time or like 8am...

thats very nice of toby :D

#9 Platinos

Platinos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:05 AM

Would love to see some 6v6 matches :)

#10 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

Would love to see some 6v6 matches :)

yea something like that would be nice
like, both teams have 1 cleric and 5 champs
or both have 1 cleric, 2 raiders, 3 champs, something like that

#11 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Imagine a team with 6 clerics healing each other THe whole Time :)

#12 Platinos

Platinos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

it should be like fixed teams
like 1 cleric max, 3 champs max etcetc

#13 stefanss

stefanss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

Im in for it Bff, would love to have my revenge in a fair fight, without your having aura and booster \0/

#14 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat
  • Server:LEONIS

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:48 AM

Looking forward to this and the rules especially ;p

#15 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

I'm so going to be there to crash the party! jk

Nice idea, just wonder how many people are really going to be on Rose during Christmas...

#16 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:12 AM

Lovely idee !

:)

#17 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

Haha! Don't worry guys, I'm going to make sure that nothing is uneven as far as classes.. The classes will be spread out..so no 6 champ parties(sorry guys!) Although.. six cleric parties are secretly my dream! Or for instance, for the 2v2, I'll let people pick their own parties, but they can not have two of the same class. So no parties with two champs or two clerics.. Think it will make it more fun if its a little more spread out.

I'll try to start posting some rules today, as I work out things..

PS Thank you to Platinis and Proxum for their lovely donations!

#18 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:21 AM

recruiting 5 beast clerics

#19 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

I'm so going to be there to crash the party! jk

Nice idea, just wonder how many people are really going to be on Rose during Christmas...

I dont know, but I hope some! Loool. Everyone's invited, so you can't really crash it. Everyone, dont care if we're friends or not they can come. Thats why I'm allowing you to come! :)

so bring friends, bring family, hit them over the head and drag them.

ALSO if people could give me an idea of what time of the day on christmas would be a good time for you..would help me set the time of day.

#20 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

recruiting 5 beast clerics

OMG LOLOL. Too bad I cant participate in my own event!!! Next time!

#21 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

Awesome idea Meghan!
Looking forward to it! :)

#22 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:04 AM

Nice job!, I really like the idea and the effort you put in it :)
Good luck, I will try to join even though my time zone sucks!

#23 nooooodles

nooooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

an event by you? does that mean i auto lose .___. lol jk, but sounds awesome looking forward to it ! x]

#24 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:15 AM

Ew Meghan why on the 25? There's no way I'm going to be ingame at Christmas...

#25 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

At present I don't think I'll be able to attend also.

Seeing as I live at GMT +0, I should make it around the 26th for me, where it's the 25th for you still.
We'll have to wait and see what goes on during the day for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users