81 replies to this topic

#1 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:48 AM

taking a hiadus at the moment until i need to house sit for a friend, i will probably overhaul the guide at that point. I am hoping i will get this guide done by the time the game launches. This guide is now officially a General Thread for Paladins with some dips into the Dragoon tree. I am currently working with Hawly for tangible numbers and visuals for the guide so expect a drastic change in the near future. ~ Gutek

Gutek's Paladin Conpendium

Table of Contents
i. Intro
ii. Skill Explanations
iii. Warrior Builds
iv. Knight Builds
v. Paladin Builds
vi. Dragoon Builds
vii. Player Insight
viii. Special Thanks

Intro
Hello, i've been an avid Dragonica Player since Alpha, and people know me on the THQ forums as Aruberga (Circa the Pathfinder) the headsmen of APhEX. I have decided to step out of my comfort zone as a ranged player and try out the knight class. Since the gravity forums for Dragonica are still young i have decided to create a resourceful list of peoples insight, builds, arguments, etc about the Knight class in the PvE aspect. No advice is good if you wouldn't follow it yourself, therefore if you are reading this interested in becoming a PvE know that when i wrote this thread i was learning just as you are now. So happy Dragonicing, and good luck.

Skill Builds

Warrior

Warrior Regular Skill Build
Standard warrior skill build, only stun hammer for bossing and the standard Air Combo + Storm Blade, sword mastery used to use up skill points and small boost early game
Warrior Skill Build With Extra Points
This build opts out Sword Mastery and maxing out cutdown, keeping it at level 3 so that you can put in extra points into second job

Knight

Sharpeye's Knight Skill Build With 40 Extra Points
This build was provided by Sharpeye, it contains all the essential skills from Warrior & Knight skill builds

Paladin

Dragoon

Kazra's Dragoon Build With 340 Extra Points
This build was provided by Kazra, it contains the necessary skills needed without skill resetting. Allows you to allocate remaining points into Dragoon tree as the player wishes or other Paladin skills
Hawly's Dragoon Build
Build recommended by Hawly,for reasoning look below in the Player Insight section

Player Insight

Well, I'm playing as a lv 66 Dragoon on -_- right now. I have to say, it's amazing.
The damage is ridiculous, so PvE is really easy.
Well, let's start off.
A solid build would be this one.
Now, to some explanations.
You shouldn't get lv 5 Stun Hammer, because Cross Cut can replace it. You shouldn't max Storm Blade, because it'll be like a secondary move later on (you'll use a lot of Cross Cut, Rolling Ground, etc). Sword Dance lv 3 to wider range (you can get it to lv 5 if you want, or just stick with lv 1).
Don't get Revenge, it's gay. Avoid Increased Defense and Giant Growth, they suck. Avoid passives that increase defense. They won't add to your current defense, but your BASE defense. So, it sucks too.
Barricade lv 5. With this new patch, it slow heals and has Cure (OP). Get Armor Breaker to lv 5 because it's awesum.
Now, this is why you should get Storm Blade to lv 3. When you get Dragon Dive (4th job skill), it'll hit 8 enemies 7 times. Your Storm Blade will hit 8 enemies 6 times. So you can combo Dragon Dive > Storm Blade > Spin It Bear.
Get Rolling Ground to lv 5. It's AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG. And don't get the Ultimate. It sucks. Really bad.

Now, stats.
The most important stats for a paladin would be Aim Rate, Health and Agi ( I guess, correct me if I'm wrong, pls ). That's at least what I look for on my gears.

I think that's it. Someone will probably post something more complex and pro than this. But at least I tried <3
The ultimate just sucks. The damage it does total I can do easily with one single combo. And it takes so long to charge (full awakening bar) and it has a huge cooldown (5 minutes). But I heard it's going to be fixed and the damage will increase, so I'll wait to see.

Hm, Paladin insight? Let's see.

First of all, the Auras.
The only useful Aura is Time Reverse. The other ones suck, because they add % to your base attack/defense (your attack/defense without any gears).
Armor Mastery at lv 5 increases 30% of your physical defense. But, pay attention. It's not your CURRENT defense, as the description says. It adds 30% of your BASE defense (without equips), so it's a waste of SP. Iron Skin adds 430 defense at lv 5. It's a waste of SP too. You can get that defense from a good shield, save your SP!
Barricade. Oh, I love this skill. It heals and cure you! It's amazing! At lv 5, it removes 5 debuffs and has the effect of lv 5 Slow Heal.
-_-roach Life. Personally, I don't like this skill. Of course, it's useful sometimes, you can even get it to lv 1. But, I don't know. As a Paladin, you'll have a huge HP if you stack Health, and most of the times, you will be dead before being able to use this skill.
Armor Breaker. This is skill is awesome sauce. When you use it on the beggining of your combo, it'll help you alot. It decreases your enemy's defense by 600, giving you a good damage boost.
Joint Break. Meh, I dislike this skill. It only decreases your enemy's attack and movement speed. Unless your enemy is a Shaman/Archer, it won't be really useful.
Weapon Suspension. This skill is so funny. When you use this skill, your enemy will be unable to attack/use skills for 5 seconds!
Weapon Crasher. It kinda sucks, it decreases your enemy's base attack power.
Cross Cut. Best Paladin skill, huge damage. Max it asap.

I think that's it. At least I tried again.

The only skills you -need- before level 20 are Air Launch level 1 and Cutdown level 1 (Blow level 1) for that. Yes, you can do an aerial combo/SB out of Cutdown level 1. That being said, it'd be nice to add points into Storm Blade and Sword Dance.

As for Knights it's important to max out Spear Jab, Spin it Bear!, Shield Mastery, Parry, and Body Activation. Level 1 Impervious for PvP.
Aerial Smackdown basically replaces Cutdown and can be followed up by Spin it Bear or Storm Blade (or both). Level 1 will hit both standing and fallen enemies.

Paladins... hmmm..
Crosscut, Barricade, Reverse Time maxed for sure.

Start of and basically useless information:

I'm not too sure on how the exact mechanics work on Armor Break, but if armor stacks diminishingly and negative armor stacks diminishingly it might work out.
What I mean by diminishingly is better illustrated using numbers.

In a linear model of armor:
Say Person A with 0 Armor is attacked by Person B with a skill that does 4000 physical attack damage. It does 4000 damage.
If Person A had 2000 Armor, the attack would have done 2000 Damage.
If Person A had 4000 Armor however, the attack would have done 0 Damage.
The problem with this model is that an attack could be nullified with enough armor.

In a diminishing model:
Say Person A with 0 Armor is attacked by Person B with a skill that does 4000 physical attack damage. It does 4000 damage.
Let's introduce a formula: Damage Mitigation = A / (C + A), where A is armor and C is a constant.
For example if C = 2000, and A = 2000, we have 1/2 Mitigation, so the damage done to Person A would be 2000, like in the linear model
if we keep the same value for C and give A a value of 3000, we would have 3/5 mitigation, so the damage done would be 1600.
In this type of model Armor will never truly nullify the affects of an attack.

Usually in this type of model there is a negative armor attribute (complementary to Armor), if this were to stack diminishingly the formula would likely be:
Damage Amplification = 1 + NA/C (using the same C constant as before), NA being Negative Armor
Using our previous example, C = 2000, A = 2000, NA = 0, we have Damage Done = ( 1 - Damage Mitigation ) * Damage Amplification * Base Damage = 1/2 * 1 * 4000 = 2000
If we have level 5 Armor Break on though (NA = 600), we have Damage Done = 1/2 * 13/10 * 4000 = 2600
If Person A had more Armor (say 3000), we have Damage Done (without Armor Break) = 2/5 * 1 * 4000 = 1600
Damage Done (with Armor Break) = 2/5 * 13/10 * 4000 = 2080

What this means is that regardless of their opponent's armor value, Armor Break will amplify the attacker's damage by 600/C. Whether or not this number is significant enough to use 60 more SP (as opposed to 200/C) would be up to the user's discretion. In my honest opinion, leaving it at level 1 and leveling up other skills first would be better.

tl;dr I would personally choose to use level 1 over level 5 Armor Break

Edited by Gutek, 08 September 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#2 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

So i've decided to show knights some love since i have always been astounded by the class (in other games) but not DO. With the upcoming patches to knights being more viable in PvP, and my little to no knowledge about them i was wondering if i can get some insight from some more avid IAH/Knight enthusiasts. I do not want to PvP with my knight, nor do i have any interest in PvP in general. I prefer a meaty knight with PvE availability.

This topic is not just for me, but for other players as well with questions and comments geared toward a PvE Knight.

What is a a solid skill build for Knights?Paladins?
What moves do i watch out for?
What moves do i know are essential to being a PvE Knight (Crosscut, ofc)
What stats do i look out for other than the obvious Aim rate etc?

Although some of these questions are obvious and i already know to my knowledge, i want people in the community who have little to no knowledge about the game to find a thread they can have comfort in.

P.S. I know that the warrior section is pretty dead at the moment due to the general section being flooded with people wanting to play DO, but if you have knowledge and see this thread, please post for the better of the community.

Well, I'm playing as a lv 66 Dragoon on -_- right now. I have to say, it's amazing.
The damage is ridiculous, so PvE is really easy.
Well, let's start off.
A solid build would be this one.
Now, to some explanations.
You shouldn't get lv 5 Stun Hammer, because Cross Cut can replace it. You shouldn't max Storm Blade, because it'll be like a secondary move later on (you'll use a lot of Cross Cut, Rolling Ground, etc). Sword Dance lv 3 to wider range (you can get it to lv 5 if you want, or just stick with lv 1).
Don't get Revenge, it's gay. Avoid Increased Defense and Giant Growth, they suck. Avoid passives that increase defense. They won't add to your current defense, but your BASE defense. So, it sucks too.
Barricade lv 5. With this new patch, it slow heals and has Cure (OP). Get Armor Breaker to lv 5 because it's awesum.
Now, this is why you should get Storm Blade to lv 3. When you get Dragon Dive (4th job skill), it'll hit 8 enemies 7 times. Your Storm Blade will hit 8 enemies 6 times. So you can combo Dragon Dive > Storm Blade > Spin It Bear.
Get Rolling Ground to lv 5. It's AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG. And don't get the Ultimate. It sucks. Really bad.

Now, stats.
The most important stats for a paladin would be Aim Rate, Health and Agi ( I guess, correct me if I'm wrong, pls ). That's at least what I look for on my gears.

I think that's it. Someone will probably post something more complex and pro than this. But at least I tried <3

#3 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:15 AM

And don't get the Ultimate. It sucks. Really bad.

Why does it suck lol? I would assume a Dragoons ultimate move to be, well ultimate?

I thank you for you insight and thats good for end game dragoon/pally build but any insight on the second job? I mean i want this thread to help people who have absolutely no knowledge of the warrior class.

For instance, don't keep hammers from first job! yes they hurt and you can spam one after another while getting pummeled by that razor crab, but if you think about it most other classes rack combos in the air and refrain from getting hit as much. Sword mastery is a waste if it is still unchanged, maybe if your intent on doing dailys like i was you can farm up skill forges and use them to get some extra skills. Ill include what you said Hawly in the original post so people wont have to scroll around.

Feel free to add on to this thread or contradict Hawly, even including a Knight skill build, pally, theory crafting, etc.

#4 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

Why does it suck lol? I would assume a Dragoons ultimate move to be, well ultimate?

I thank you for you insight and thats good for end game dragoon/pally build but any insight on the second job? I mean i want this thread to help people who have absolutely no knowledge of the warrior class.

For instance, don't keep hammers from first job! yes they hurt and you can spam one after another while getting pummeled by that razor crab, but if you think about it most other classes rack combos in the air and refrain from getting hit as much. Sword mastery is a waste if it is still unchanged, maybe if your intent on doing dailys like i was you can farm up skill forges and use them to get some extra skills. Ill include what you said Hawly in the original post so people wont have to scroll around.

Feel free to add on to this thread or contradict Hawly, even including a Knight skill build, pally, theory crafting, etc.

The ultimate just sucks. The damage it does total I can do easily with one single combo. And it takes so long to charge (full awakening bar) and it has a huge cooldown (5 minutes). But I heard it's going to be fixed and the damage will increase, so I'll wait to see.

First of all, the Auras.
The only useful Aura is Time Reverse. The other ones suck, because they add % to your base attack/defense (your attack/defense without any gears).
Armor Mastery at lv 5 increases 30% of your physical defense. But, pay attention. It's not your CURRENT defense, as the description says. It adds 30% of your BASE defense (without equips), so it's a waste of SP. Iron Skin adds 430 defense at lv 5. It's a waste of SP too. You can get that defense from a good shield, save your SP!
Barricade. Oh, I love this skill. It heals and cure you! It's amazing! At lv 5, it removes 5 debuffs and has the effect of lv 5 Slow Heal.
-_-roach Life. Personally, I don't like this skill. Of course, it's useful sometimes, you can even get it to lv 1. But, I don't know. As a Paladin, you'll have a huge HP if you stack Health, and most of the times, you will be dead before being able to use this skill.
Armor Breaker. This is skill is awesome sauce. When you use it on the beggining of your combo, it'll help you alot. It decreases your enemy's defense by 600, giving you a good damage boost.
Joint Break. Meh, I dislike this skill. It only decreases your enemy's attack and movement speed. Unless your enemy is a Shaman/Archer, it won't be really useful.
Weapon Suspension. This skill is so funny. When you use this skill, your enemy will be unable to attack/use skills for 5 seconds!

Skill Builds

Warrior

Warrior Regular Skill Build
Standard warrior skill build, only stun hammer for bossing and the standard Air Combo + Storm Blade, sword mastery used to use up skill points and small boost early game
[/b]

The link is broken.

Edited by Hawly, 06 September 2010 - 10:51 AM.

#5 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:57 AM

First of all, the Auras.

The link is broken.

Fixed*, going to add much more once i come back to work. Going to go scavenge some old threads and make this a Knight thread people can refer to since today is Labor Day and im sick at home. Ill make it spic and span in a couple of hours and hopefully get more insight before i start parading fan sight forums and IAH

#6 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

Fixed*, going to add much more once i come back to work. Going to go scavenge some old threads and make this a Knight thread people can refer to since today is Labor Day and im sick at home. Ill make it spic and span in a couple of hours and hopefully get more insight before i start parading fan sight forums and IAH

Don't encourage new players to use their Skill resets on level 20. Maxing Sword Mastery for bonus 90 damage is just ridiculous. Also, lv 5 Cutdown? Lv 3 is enough.
They should keep the Skill Reset in case a skill changes in the future.

Edited by Hawly, 06 September 2010 - 11:14 AM.

#7 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

Don't encourage new players to use their Skill resets on level 20. Maxing Sword Mastery for bonus 90 damage is just ridiculous. Also, lv 5 Cutdown? Lv 3 is enough.
They should keep the Skill Reset in case a skill changes in the future.

Thats just until level 20. This is before they choose knight or glad. Im Speaking in general, lets focus on the first job for example. What skills could a warrior use most effectively for low level instances. These aren't set in stone and most of them will be changed when you advance. But for a level 19/20 warrior in my honest opinion that will maximize your damage output. Other skills such as relaunch is useless if you can keep the combo up with Air Combo - Storm Blade - Cut Down - Aerial Auto Attack. Sword dance is useless unless you have evasion problems at bosses early game and the damage is quite low. Blow is pretty useless since it only knocks them down. Relaunch if you suck with cutdown. And the flame/ice hammers are a waste since you could just be hammer spamming and then your pretty much ignoring the rest of your skills if you do. I just believe that keeping those skills will maximize your use in a party at first job. But this is all said and done while in first job, and im not urging people to use a skill reset immediately at 20 because quite frankly that is a waste. Yes it would be nice to save up points so i see what you mean. Ill include an Opt out for the sword mastery for people who want to save up points because people will use their resets anyway at around 25-27ish.

And about cutdown, yet again maximizing your damage output, but i should also put an opt out for leaving it at level 3.

#8 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

Why don't you just save your resets till 70? Then you can test out all the awakenings and see what's good and what's not. I doubt theres anything you absolutely need at first job. Level 1 air combo, level 1 cutdown and level 5 SB is all you need. Level 1 cutdown is enough; if your net isn't slow, you can easily chain SB after it. And at that level, you overkill everything in 1 cutdown > SB anyways.

#9 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:55 PM

The only skills you -need- before level 20 are Air Launch level 1 and Cutdown level 1 (Blow level 1) for that. Yes, you can do an aerial combo/SB out of Cutdown level 1. That being said, it'd be nice to add points into Storm Blade and Sword Dance.

As for Knights it's important to max out Spear Jab, Spin it Bear!, Shield Mastery, Parry, and Body Activation. Level 1 Impervious for PvP.
Aerial Smackdown basically replaces Cutdown and can be followed up by Spin it Bear or Storm Blade (or both). Level 1 will hit both standing and fallen enemies.

Paladins... hmmm..
Crosscut, Barricade, Reverse Time maxed for sure.

Start of and basically useless information:

I'm not too sure on how the exact mechanics work on Armor Break, but if armor stacks diminishingly and negative armor stacks diminishingly it might work out.
What I mean by diminishingly is better illustrated using numbers.

In a linear model of armor:
If Person A had 2000 Armor, the attack would have done 2000 Damage.
If Person A had 4000 Armor however, the attack would have done 0 Damage.
The problem with this model is that an attack could be nullified with enough armor.

In a diminishing model:
Let's introduce a formula: Damage Mitigation = A / (C + A), where A is armor and C is a constant.
For example if C = 2000, and A = 2000, we have 1/2 Mitigation, so the damage done to Person A would be 2000, like in the linear model
if we keep the same value for C and give A a value of 3000, we would have 3/5 mitigation, so the damage done would be 1600.
In this type of model Armor will never truly nullify the affects of an attack.

Usually in this type of model there is a negative armor attribute (complementary to Armor), if this were to stack diminishingly the formula would likely be:
Damage Amplification = 1 + NA/C (using the same C constant as before), NA being Negative Armor
Using our previous example, C = 2000, A = 2000, NA = 0, we have Damage Done = ( 1 - Damage Mitigation ) * Damage Amplification * Base Damage = 1/2 * 1 * 4000 = 2000
If we have level 5 Armor Break on though (NA = 600), we have Damage Done = 1/2 * 13/10 * 4000 = 2600
If Person A had more Armor (say 3000), we have Damage Done (without Armor Break) = 2/5 * 1 * 4000 = 1600
Damage Done (with Armor Break) = 2/5 * 13/10 * 4000 = 2080

What this means is that regardless of their opponent's armor value, Armor Break will amplify the attacker's damage by 600/C. Whether or not this number is significant enough to use 60 more SP (as opposed to 200/C) would be up to the user's discretion. In my honest opinion, leaving it at level 1 and leveling up other skills first would be better.

tl;dr I would personally choose to use level 1 over level 5 Armor Break

#10 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:52 PM

Why don't you just save your resets till 70? Then you can test out all the awakenings and see what's good and what's not. I doubt theres anything you absolutely need at first job. Level 1 air combo, level 1 cutdown and level 5 SB is all you need. Level 1 cutdown is enough; if your net isn't slow, you can easily chain SB after it. And at that level, you overkill everything in 1 cutdown > SB anyways.

Im pretty sure the skill resets you get for job have a level bracket. I distinctly remember that because i tried the same thing. Its a different skill reset per job. But im like 90% Sure. I'll be updating all of your insights so thank you ^.^

#11 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

For PvE knights? You can easily make a build without resetting at all for every single class, asides from shamans. There's nothing that's useful in 1st or 2nd job, but useless in 3rd job except diffusion cannon. http://image-storage...001500500000000 is all you need. You honestly don't even need the whole shield mastery tree or body activation for PvE. The rest of the SP can be used to get SD, awakening, armor break, barricade, etc. In Dragonica, PvE builds are mostly PvP builds -the "useful in PvP useless in PvE" skills.

And uh, no. The job change resets have no level restrictions.

Edited by Kazra, 06 September 2010 - 04:32 PM.

#12 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

If a PvP build can kill players, it can kill those cute creatures.

#13 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:40 PM

If a PvP build can kill players, it can kill those cute creatures.

Cute but deadly <3

#14 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

For PvE knights? You can easily make a build without resetting at all for every single class, asides from shamans. There's nothing that's useful in 1st or 2nd job, but useless in 3rd job except diffusion cannon. http://image-storage...001500500000000 is all you need. You honestly don't even need the whole shield mastery tree or body activation for PvE. The rest of the SP can be used to get SD, awakening, armor break, barricade, etc. In Dragonica, PvE builds are mostly PvP builds -the "useful in PvP useless in PvE" skills.

And uh, no. The job change resets have no level restrictions.

Must've been another game, played a wide variety since i quit Dragonica. Will add, thanks for the insight.

I have a question about the math Sharpeye brought up and i wanted to ask you guys (well debate) whether keeping armor break at level 1 or 5 is better.

#15 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

Level 1. You're only PvE'ing, so bigger range skills = better. You're going to be killing nearly everything in 1 crosscut anyways..........

Edited by Kazra, 06 September 2010 - 04:47 PM.

#16 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

When has PvE ever so difficult that you needed to create a build solely for it?

#17 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

Some people don't like pvp.

But they are just missing out :p_omg:

#18 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Some people don't like pvp.

But they are just missing out :p_omg:

But its not like they'll fail at PvE for choosing different skills.
Might as well go full strength! Who needs to be stacked in health?!

#19 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you oyabun. Plus this will save alot of 'Help i dont know how to playz a pve knightz ples help?' threads.

Sometimes people aren't intent on progression and want a meaty character.

Edited by Gutek, 06 September 2010 - 05:14 PM.

#20 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Must've been another game, played a wide variety since i quit Dragonica. Will add, thanks for the insight.

I have a question about the math Sharpeye brought up and i wanted to ask you guys (well debate) whether keeping armor break at level 1 or 5 is better.

Lv 1 Armor Break = -200 Defense
Lv 5 Armor Break = -600 Defense

If a person doesn't have a high defense, it'll make a huge difference on your damage. I would make it lv 5.

Edited by Hawly, 06 September 2010 - 05:13 PM.

#21 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

Lv 1 Armor Break = -200 Defense
Lv 5 Armor Break = -600 Defense

If a person doesn't have a high defense, it'll make a huge difference on your damage. I would make it lv 5.

Hah that skill sucks unless you use it to lock. Mine is at 4 for some odd reason >__>

#22 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you oyabun. Plus this will save alot of 'Help i dont know how to playz a pve knightz ples help?' threads.

It doesn't take much to know how to kill monsters.
I haven't seen any of those threads.

#23 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:17 PM

It doesn't take much to know how to kill monsters.
I haven't seen any of those threads.

Seriously, I have never seen anyone who can actually be bad at PvE, asides from those hammer spamming idiots. Even then, PvE is such a joke in this game, it makes no difference even if you max out every single useless skill and put points sparingly into the useful skills.

#24 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

Seriously, I have never seen anyone who can actually be bad at PvE, asides from those hammer spamming idiots. Even then, PvE is such a joke in this game, it makes no difference even if you max out every single useless skill and put points sparingly into the useful skills.

Make a level 25 alt and go to hookah, you'll see.

#25 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

I think they changed pve a little bit but I doubt it would be anything noticeable >__>

When was the last time you actually got "hit" in pve? Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users