154 replies to this topic

#51 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

Is this the epic return of the triple Wizard precast with Storm Gust + Lord of Vermillion +Meteor Storm!? OMG! I would cry tears of joy to see this nostalgia!!! :P

I would cry tears of joy if this could be the epic return of valkyrie precasts with 3 high aspd high wizards instacasting meteor, or illegit alliance having a nice precast, and that annoying ninja lying blaze shields stopping us from speedpotting across... and the ME-ganbatein-pneuma-high aspd bombs flying across... and legit arrow shower statusing, barricade recalls, stones morphing into angelings, etc...

But this being renewal mechanics, all these skills are in turtle mode or highly unnefective, so probably will never happen ^^;

Edited by Kadnya, 20 December 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#52 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:58 AM

Meh, I think it'll still be loads of fun. Should we have a nice turn out. >.>;
If event WoE is fail, we can all hop on our mains and duke it out in Juno. :P

#53 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

I would cry tears of joy if this could be the epic return of valkyrie precasts with 3 high aspd high wizards instacasting meteor, or illegit alliance having a nice precast, and that annoying ninja lying blaze shields stopping us from speedpotting across... and the ME-ganbatein-pneuma-high aspd bombs flying across... and legit arrow shower statusing, barricade recalls, stones morphing into angelings, etc...

But this being renewal mechanics, all these skills are in turtle mode or highly unnefective, so probably will never happen ^^;

I wanna see defensive SG again.... good times. :P

#54 xTwist123

xTwist123

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm confused, so is there WoE 2 today for Valk?
I know Heimdallr said there will be no Valk WoE, but others say otherwise. Ahm not sure, so is there or is there not?

#55 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

he said no, and the rest of the server won't log in.
i see no points to destroy all the fun in regular woe during the winter holidays. :P

Edited by sheepmia, 20 December 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#56 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Ninja, Gunslinger Taekwon Kid, are all considered to be 1st classes.

Awesome event! And let's rule with the Ninja!

#57 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

No 2.0 in Valk :blaugh:

I guess Imma see y'all next year after all these event woes :P

#58 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Aww and i was excited seeing u and ur MS like def (500+) on RG =(

Edited by Phil, 20 December 2011 - 03:34 PM.

#59 Wylnir

Wylnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Are MvPs going to be in the castle too?

#60 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

Aww and i was excited seeing u and ur MS like def (500+) on RG =(

Yea Mental Strenght-like DEF on my RG :P

Was excited to do it today but :angel:

Sad I cant join these Events, too lazy to make alts :blaugh:

#61 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

i would move wednesday woe to saturday woe and have 2.0 on normal time.

#62 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:46 PM

Well, having woe under these d/c conditions isn't the best of ideas.
Cancel it if need be.

#63 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:06 PM

i would move wednesday woe to saturday woe and have 2.0 on normal time.

This might be a good idea as well...

#64 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

this is pretty sad. on a GENEROUS estimate, there was maybe 100 people on Ymir who WoE'ed on the event WoE today. plain and simple, no one wants to do event WoE's beceause they don't really serve a purpose. when you have 2 Rachel castles go unbroken (rachel 3 & 5), just shows that the community just doesn't care enough to put forth that type of effort if there's really no benefit to invest the time and manpower for something that quite honestly, is important to many in the community (WoE), but then is changed up just to "stir up the pot".

for what? tbh, if i had that answer, i wouldn't be in the position that i'm in. i'm just as passionate as many out there about WoE, try to attend both Wednesday and Saturday WoE's, but it clearly shows that the community doesn't care about Event WoE's and that should be evident to the CM & GM teams that the results of this Event WoE should speak volumes.

please. stop the madness. the community just doesn't care about Event WoE's and quite frankly, i view it as a waste of time. i remember last year when event woe's came out, MANY members of the community just up & left because they also felt that it was a poorly execute idea that ended up with poor results. i feel the same will come about this time around, along with the crashing servers, and the newly implemented updates and patches, and the events.

that's my two cents.

#65 Zen4

Zen4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Any specific guilds (valk server) participating with trans/2nd/1st/etc?
Or is everyone just going to be in the no-restriction castles? :|

#66 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'm going to make a guild myself, and get ready for the second class woes.

I JUST DID NOT CHOSE THE CLASS TO START THE GUILD... D:

So yes, I am making a new guild. And recruiting people to play.

@Staff:

Did you considered that ninjas and gunslingers are too strong to be in the first class event? Second Class for them would make way more sense >.<

#67 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Any prizes for those that did woe today?

Azure Breeze, Invision, Yoink, Animosity, Absolution, Absolute, and Clandestine Society all participated today, well when we were not offline due to disconection.

#68 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

WoE is not cancelled, but will proceed as a sort of practice run.

I don't know, does a practice run really warrant any prizes? Seeing as WoE was screwed up and they had said it was only going to be a practice run, we just chose to go do a bit of WoE balance patch testing instead of sitting in an empty castle.

Edited by lainee, 21 December 2011 - 06:42 PM.

#69 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

Juno 02 was not empty, Azure Breeze fought us there all woe till about last 20 they set up the one they held.

Then you guys showed up.

But I get your point indeed.

#70 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

this is pretty sad. on a GENEROUS estimate, there was maybe 100 people on Ymir who WoE'ed on the event WoE today. plain and simple, no one wants to do event WoE's beceause they don't really serve a purpose. when you have 2 Rachel castles go unbroken (rachel 3 & 5), just shows that the community just doesn't care enough to put forth that type of effort if there's really no benefit to invest the time and manpower for something that quite honestly, is important to many in the community (WoE), but then is changed up just to "stir up the pot".

for what? tbh, if i had that answer, i wouldn't be in the position that i'm in. i'm just as passionate as many out there about WoE, try to attend both Wednesday and Saturday WoE's, but it clearly shows that the community doesn't care about Event WoE's and that should be evident to the CM & GM teams that the results of this Event WoE should speak volumes.

please. stop the madness. the community just doesn't care about Event WoE's and quite frankly, i view it as a waste of time. i remember last year when event woe's came out, MANY members of the community just up & left because they also felt that it was a poorly execute idea that ended up with poor results. i feel the same will come about this time around, along with the crashing servers, and the newly implemented updates and patches, and the events.

that's my two cents.

Me Personally I was looking forward for woe events, the real problem is that you GM team split the woes juno for third classes and valf for trans classes.Last time you guys had all castles that were opened that day all trans or all second....why break something thats not broken?it worked out pretty well last time I was looking forward to the events but now the population is all split because of the change you guys made this time.The problem is not that people dont care, people are not confined to a realm because of the different options GMs gave this time around.The other thing that didnt help was the constant DCing.

#71 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Azure Breeze, Invision, Yoink, Animosity, Absolution, Absolute, and Clandestine Society all participated today, well when we were not offline due to disconection.

A salute for sticking with it through thick and thin! Posted Image

#72 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

Me Personally I was looking forward for woe events, the real problem is that you GM team split the woes juno for third classes and valf for trans classes.Last time you guys had all castles that were opened that day all trans or all second....why break something thats not broken?it worked out pretty well last time I was looking forward to the events but now the population is all split because of the change you guys made this time.The problem is not that people dont care, people are not confined to a realm because of the different options GMs gave this time around.The other thing that didnt help was the constant DCing.

I agree this was a problem.

We made a last minute decision to do 3rd class woe due to the fact not all of our people had a Trans character for the Rachel realm. But like you said had it been one realm we would have been forced to do just Trans and we would have done it.

#73 jsit

jsit

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

Are trans 1st classes considered 1st class? My 99 perma-high thief hasn't seen any action since pre-renewal and would like to play.

#74 melibrun

melibrun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

I think it'd be nice to have a trans and under PVP room so we can try our chars against people in that range.

#75 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

EMPERIUM GUILD
We are recruiting all non trans player to compete in the event WOE's

Good way to earn some extra zeny over the xmas break
All guild treasure will be spilt evenly amoung those who compete in WOE and captured the castles

OCA will not be opened rather split among the ranks for you to do as you wish.

Send me a PM or find a representative in Edens or South Prontera

Edited by IronFist, 22 December 2011 - 11:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users