#151 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

can someone asnwer my question please? x)
so if i put on the 2 handed sword passives and i use an Axe, would i still get that 20% acc the passive gives? just wondering ^^

Yes.

#152 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

so if i put on the 2 handed sword passives and i use an Axe, would i still get that 20% acc the passive gives? just wondering ^^

That is correct.

Unless they changed it.

#153 jesuslandry

jesuslandry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

how much time left be4 we can play ?

#154 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

I can do that too. A monster hit me, so I should get more dodge, which means I need better gear, which means I need more money to spend, but I need to kill things to make more money, so I need attack power now, but I need to get better gear to increase my attack power, so now I need more stats, so I should go level, but I can't level unless I have more stats or better gear, so I should go kill something to get stronger, but (return to the beginning)

Yes but skills go hand in hand with stats. Putting stats resets for 20m (because it cost double in IM) wouldn't hurt.

Edited by twitch, 20 December 2011 - 05:44 PM.

#155 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

awww was really hoping for something to help xbow knigts :P
o well im glad that champs are nerfed even though there isnt much of a change

#156 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

I had to work out my hands to before i began to tear down this POS called a balance update..... *DEEP BREATH AND*

WTF???!! Do ANY of the developers actually PLAY this game? You nerfed things that didnt even NEED to be nerfed... Lets begin with the champs...Kudos for the weapon restrictions...but why change them to be unreliable? Raiders are hard enough to hit as it is, with this, they are going to be the new champ...and WHY in the flying $%#@ did you remove reliablility from the mages major skills? THAT WAS NOT THE ISSUE WITH MAGES, the DEBUFF skill was!!! Mages have CRAP acc...the only way you could kill a fully buffed raider was brute force, as half of your skills were half damage, now? They are utterly helpless against raiders. You nerfed one of the few useful skills the gunborg had...the 40% acc down was nice get-the-heck out of dodge skill when you needed to run away, as many skills would miss or become half damage afterward, or to aoe a crowd of champs and have allied raiders roll in afterwards...now thats utterly nixed...OH big whoo hoo you gave us shorter cooldowns on the launcher skills, yeah...a shorter cooldown on a skill that normally hits champs for about...500? Big help there...and misses raiders more ofthen than not....Artisans are trashed...they needed nerfing...but not to that degree...not they are just bullet hoses..the only thing keeping them alive was the stunlock, wit hthat removed thier toast...Scouts didnt get the ONE thing they badly needed...a second stun..

NONE of the brilliant suggestions this community has come up with were implimented with this patch...which leads me to belive that the developers just dont give a rats arse about what we think would balance the game, and that they DO NOT PLAY AT ALL..and I REFUSE....REEEEE FREEAAKIING FUUUUUUUUSE to belive ANY of this was tested!!!! You guys just cobbled some crap together and called it class balancing!!!!

#157 OooOPS

OooOPS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

I wonder if this will actually really change my gameplay...
I guess it will a lot for PvP players, but I'm not sure that PvM ppl like me who party most of time will see such a difference.

#158 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

So many complaints, Y u no follow, THis is their game.. you play, They're the masters ur played.

Complaints are how developers become aware of an issue and fix the problem. We as the players contribute to the game by giving our opinions (even in a complaining style) to make this game better. True it is there game but development goes both ways, if the player doesn't like that update / game they can easily leave and stop using their own money to fund that game.

#159 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

Are they skill resets under a different ID and/or different icon?
Assuming they will disappear like those Turkey Launcher pieces, I wouldn't want to mix them up with my actual resets from IM.

No, there is no item involved. You speak to an NPC and select the option that will take the money and perform a job skill reset on you then and there. No item is involved that you can keep or use.

#160 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

I had to work out my hands to before i began to tear down this POS called a balance update..... *DEEP BREATH AND*

WTF???!! Do ANY of the developers actually PLAY this game? You nerfed things that didnt even NEED to be nerfed... Lets begin with the champs...Kudos for the weapon restrictions...but why change them to be unreliable? Raiders are hard enough to hit as it is, with this, they are going to be the new champ...and WHY in the flying $%#@ did you remove reliablility from the mages major skills? THAT WAS NOT THE ISSUE WITH MAGES, the DEBUFF skill was!!! Mages have CRAP acc...the only way you could kill a fully buffed raider was brute force, as half of your skills were half damage, now? They are utterly helpless against raiders. You nerfed one of the few useful skills the gunborg had...the 40% acc down was nice get-the-heck out of dodge skill when you needed to run away, as many skills would miss or become half damage afterward, or to aoe a crowd of champs and have allied raiders roll in afterwards...now thats utterly nixed...OH big whoo hoo you gave us shorter cooldowns on the launcher skills, yeah...a shorter cooldown on a skill that normally hits champs for about...500? Big help there...and misses raiders more ofthen than not....Artisans are trashed...they needed nerfing...but not to that degree...not they are just bullet hoses..the only thing keeping them alive was the stunlock, wit hthat removed thier toast...Scouts didnt get the ONE thing they badly needed...a second stun..

NONE of the brilliant suggestions this community has come up with were implimented with this patch...which leads me to belive that the developers just dont give a rats arse about what we think would balance the game, and that they DO NOT PLAY AT ALL..and I REFUSE....REEEEE FREEAAKIING FUUUUUUUUSE to belive ANY of this was tested!!!! You guys just cobbled some crap together and called it class balancing!!!!

Its a start, wait for pegasus until u kill them

#161 jesuslandry

jesuslandry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

yeaaaaahh!!!!! ur totally right !!!! tell em !

#162 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

No, there is no item involved. You speak to an NPC and select the option that will take the money and perform a job skill reset on you then and there. No item is involved that you can keep or use.

Is this once per a character, or it's an unlimited amount of times providing you have the zulie until the 27th?

#163 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat
  • Server:LEONIS

Good Game. :P

#164 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

With the current mechanics, yes, you would. Don't expect this to stay like this though in the future.

#165 jesuslandry

jesuslandry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

Good Game. :P

lol shock you like what they did to mage xD ?? (btw its immo)

#166 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

With the current mechanics, yes, you would.

so how about putting in stat resets for double zulie since it costs double IM points.
Skills and stats do go hand in hand..

#167 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Is this once per a character, or it's an unlimited amount of times providing you have the zulie until the 27th?

There is no limit to how many times you can reset at the NPC, but it will cost you each time, until we disable the service.

#168 XxAkoLATRoNIcOxX

XxAkoLATRoNIcOxX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

When r u gonna disable the service ???

#169 MarkVincent

MarkVincent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPILIPINAS!

I dont see how its an extinction of champs... they still have high DEF and HP, 2 stuns, mute, and high AP... in my opinion, this does balance the champs out. Getting rid of one stun for sword/spear is great. No other class has that many stuns as champs did before. I do see in the future alot of shops selling champ gear for so cheap tho lol.

But, think of it. Now champs aren't a safe class to play, they are now like Raiders, gonna be harder to play and take people to practice with them. Not just go into UW or tg and kill everyone in sight. ITS CALLED SKILL! Only the champs in-game currently that know how to play champs with Skill, will remain as champs.

+1000000000000 to the Devs on this update

AGREE!Posted Image

#170 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Server:EARTH

stop complaints guys if u dont like it just leave it, its so simple

#171 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

With the current mechanics, yes, you would. Don't expect this to stay like this though in the future.

Unless you consider adding new skills in the future, don't do this. It's only going to make everyone's build more linear and we will have more identical clones.

#172 jesuslandry

jesuslandry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

stop complaints guys if u dont like it just leave it, its so simple

if u have nothing better to say than STFU !!! its so simple .

#173 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

your just mad your champ isn't op anymore.

#174 jesuslandry

jesuslandry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

your just mad your champ isn't op anymore.

LOL maybe but my raider is more op xD

#175 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

Oh the irony of this post.
Are you not the one who has been calling other morons and telling them to STFU?

*shakes head*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users