Storing zeny in kafra. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Storing zeny in kafra.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:44 PM

Would it in any way be possible to beable to store zeny in the kafra, a simple interface like putting zeny in a trade, but to be stored in and beable to be taken out of the kafra.

I myself find it a bit annoying when I go to trans and I need to have 0 zeny, I don't know who I can trust to hold my zeny, and what if I have yet to create another account? Of if I have if my computer is unable to hold 2 clients. (true story there)

I don't find it game breaking, Its not like I'm asking for interest on the zeny, just a simple way to store my money.

For instance.. I have 8 characters on my account, they all have various zeny from 1m to 95m, and last night I wanted to buy an Umbala Spirit for 99m, well I had to go to the girl on two characters, which I am sure looked funny to her. If I could simply place my zeny in the kafra where from all characters combines on the account.. it would be convenient, amazing.. and I am sure a lot would be thankful.

Edited by Fluffylovr, 29 December 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#2 Boxinguru

Boxinguru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

I wish they would do this, would make it alot easier to transfer zeny between characters.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Just create a second account and use the mail system. Accounts are free. They have no intention of implementing a bank. Many of the trials and tribulations in this game are actually to force you to make friends with people.

#4 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

dont even dream about it anymore.............. since they are more important things.

like the labeling system........... WICH ITS A MUST, AND THE MOST AWESOME THING THAT RO COULD HAVE

#5 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

My group has looked up a past suggestion similar to this. We've tagged it, but there was a comment somewhere that mentions a problem with a system such as that, especially when mentioning the Bank System that has been unimplemented. Not sure what that specific problem is, but it's because of this problem that they've never really developed any way to "store zeny on a single account for character use."

#6 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

There was a system like a bank but got unimplemented due to scripting bugs and the dev team not being able to fix them.
Basically people were able to dupe Zenny with this system.

fRO for example later tried to make Zenny storeable via ,,Tickets" (1 ticket = 1k Zenny, storeable) but unimplemented this as well due to people duping the tickets via server crashings (and mail bugs?).

AFAIK it was planned to implement a new Banking System with Lighthalzen but it got dumped due to the same problems they had before :)

Sadly we have to give credits to the P-Server Scripter here for creating and not cheatable Script for a Banker :)

#7 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

Sadly we have to give credits to the P-Server Scripter here for creating and not cheatable Script for a Banker :)

That's what pisses me off the most, that nearly every goddamn private server has a working bank system, yet iRO with it's professional trained staff is unable to pull off such a feat.

#8 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

PServer got a lot of awesome features and stuff that would make Ragnarok 100% more awesome oO
But well... pserver you know^^

Dont think we should talk about pserver anymore or maybe a mod will get headache and punish us :)

#9 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Just like the no chat near an NPC thing... 'they' have had that for years. ;x

It shouldn't be BAD to pick up GOOD NON-GAME BREAKING ideas from anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users