forbiddenshadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

I started the quest for changing swordsman to knight at 40 and began to look for the items. When I found out I could skip that stage at 50, I decided to focus on working on that. When I reached 50 I went back to the quest giver and he still asked for the items. So now I looked into a way to drop the quest and found there was none.

So I focused again on getting the items. Pretty easy with an easy to farm assassin right now. The problem I'm having is I cant find those damn magnolia's.

I played this game 4 years ago and since then, of course, the maps have changed a bit and the location of mobs has too. Where I remember them being, they arent anymore, and where sites I've looked into list them as being, they also arent anymore.

Does ANYONE know where these are?
I'm also looking for bug legs but I think I came across the spiders that drop it so I can probably run into them again.

Or if someone knows a reliable, up to date site, where I can find this information that'd be better. That way I won't have to beg for help and take up peoples time. I've been wandering the world for awhile and I've found one of the things I needed luckily but the entire area didn't have what I normally expect.

EDIT: So..uh...I finally found a map full of the damn things D: I'm very sorry for wasting anyones time. T_T It took a couple days of wandering, googling, and browsing through different threads before I came across the info to only discover I missed a map.

Edited by forbiddenshadow, 29 December 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#2 Namox

Namox

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:46 AM

Hi, iI have the same problem like you bevor....pls can you or anybody else post the name of them Map were i can find magnolia's...

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

Magnolias are on Prontera Field 09 and Sograt Desert 13: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1138/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users