250 replies to this topic

#176 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

How about the Grand Cross[1]? Is it good for ME?

#177 FDtims

FDtims

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

meh

Edited by FDtims, 16 May 2014 - 01:40 AM.

#178 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

What for Shrine Maiden ? Thinking about KK Card.
What mit Headgear would be nice? Insillia BFGs?

#179 StealthxDuck

StealthxDuck

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

So, not sure what I'm missing, but both of the AB builds in the OP have 7 extra skill points spent? Bugging the hell out of me trying to figure out what's wrong.

EDIT: Ok, the calc is glitched and full throttle is somehow using up 7 skill points despite showing disabled, and being a 5 point skill to boot.

Edited by StealthxDuck, 09 July 2014 - 01:58 AM.

#180 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Anyone try int proc temporal boots on ME ab? Int proc int boots or int proc dex boots if you're willing to get 120dex too.

#181 Catastrophe2k13

Catastrophe2k13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in oceania
  • Server:Renewal-Chaos

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hi to all ME/ado priests out there! i want to ask what is the best temporal boots/enchantment for ME mobbing? I wanna buy it but unsure on how those boots work. Thx for those who will answer my and quazera's question. More power for exorcist!

#182 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

Here is my honest opinion after using an ME AB for 5 months:

Int temporal boots with the int buff are nice, but very SP consuming when it proc's off...........it does proc off alot, there is a 1/5 chance in activating whenever you lay down an ME which is pretty high and this is calculated per monster, so if theres at least 2 monsters under your ME, nice chance, but i still complain about the SP, thats 2k SP gone after 10 seconds. You may complain that I should bring SP items for healing but honestly, an ME AB that will most likely solo   themselves and have the right skills/gears? really I see no need for an abundance of SP items......the boots just seem like its trying to make me waste precious carrying capacity which could have gone to more bgems...........which i still do, -_- the SP items................I got Magnificat and good SP control for it!

Dex temporal boots with the int buff are also very nice, but SP consuming and above all, requiring 120 dex for the 0.5 second fixed cast reduction is abit of a big problem for me since I really cannot see how beneficial 120 dex is overall to an ME AB............it seems like a real waste of points which could have gone to more int, vit, luk, str or even agi, but I do agree the ability to have instant ME(make sure to apply Sacrament) for the very first time since renewal is by far a humongous plus in my eyes.............The int buff is the same as always..................2k SP gone after 10 seconds? I would say no to it but I love looking at the damage rack up to the 90k's so much that I just cant turn away to trying for the lucky day buff..............1 int is 1.5 matk vs 3 luk is 1  matk.......INT PLEASE!!!!

This is my 2 cents worth of opinions, I want no flames.

#183 Catastrophe2k13

Catastrophe2k13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in oceania
  • Server:Renewal-Chaos

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

Well thx for ur honest opinion mate :-) will consider some of it

Edited by Catastrophe2k13, 30 September 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#184 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

Just to say Divine Cross is still 'THE BEST' weapon in terms of damage dishing when using ME, +9 Divine Cross is able to compete with a +12 Holy Stick.

#185 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:28 PM

Since they fixed the issue with how applying sacrament then wearing dex temp boots = 100% fixed cast reduction because the game originally wasn't applying the fixed cast reduction formula properly(which its working now!!!) no more instant cast ME is possible................I am now a sad panda...........oh well at least I can still get one off under 1 second.....................

#186 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

Can I get some feedback on this skilltree? It's supposed to be a solo build

KE Lv1 to get Praefatio later.

SW/Angelus Lv10 & Assumptio Lv5 for protection

No Magnificat (is it bad) and Meditatio Lv6 (how bad can it be if I completely skip Meditatio?)

http://irowiki.org/~...qxapInaSbA93In1

#187 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:15 AM

I'd personally drop angelus for mag 1 and max med

#188 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:12 AM

Does a ME Arch Bishop run out of sp? If it doesn't, then I don't see the point in Meditatio. Sure, extra healing and sp is always nice, but I want to be a walking tank.

I considered following your skilltree suggestions, Xellie. If someone confirms that I might need more sp later on (Adoramus and Sacrament casting, maybe?) I will drop Angelus for Magnificat and Meditatio Lv10

Thanks for the opinions ;)

#189 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

The question really is, will the damage redux from angelus outweigh the extra heal? You'll stil have to heal yourself, but which is more efficient?

(it's heal, I promise)

#190 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:29 AM

Well, I will trust you. It certainly makes sense, so I guess I'll forget about Angelus until I can make some experiments on my own -which will be in a long, long time.

Thank you :)

#191 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hi Franchu,

Either leave Ressurection at level 1 or MAX it out, any other level between is a complete waste.

#192 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:58 PM

Here is my honest opinion after using an ME AB for 5 months:

Int temporal boots with the int buff are nice, but very SP consuming when it proc's off...........it does proc off alot, there is a 1/5 chance in activating whenever you lay down an ME which is pretty high and this is calculated per monster, so if theres at least 2 monsters under your ME, nice chance, but i still complain about the SP, thats 2k SP gone after 10 seconds. You may complain that I should bring SP items for healing but honestly, an ME AB that will most likely solo   themselves and have the right skills/gears? really I see no need for an abundance of SP items......the boots just seem like its trying to make me waste precious carrying capacity which could have gone to more bgems...........which i still do, -_- the SP items................I got Magnificat and good SP control for it!

Dex temporal boots with the int buff are also very nice, but SP consuming and above all, requiring 120 dex for the 0.5 second fixed cast reduction is abit of a big problem for me since I really cannot see how beneficial 120 dex is overall to an ME AB............it seems like a real waste of points which could have gone to more int, vit, luk, str or even agi, but I do agree the ability to have instant ME(make sure to apply Sacrament) for the very first time since renewal is by far a humongous plus in my eyes.............The int buff is the same as always..................2k SP gone after 10 seconds? I would say no to it but I love looking at the damage rack up to the 90k's so much that I just cant turn away to trying for the lucky day buff..............1 int is 1.5 matk vs 3 luk is 1  matk.......INT PLEASE!!!!

This is my 2 cents worth of opinions, I want no flames.

That sounds like a lot, but then again I tend to carry tons of sp stuff too, so maybe I'll try to get INT Temporal Boots too.  I like the sound of 90k per wave Magnus Exorcismus, but I would hope it would be more since I can get 75k already without.

#193 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:00 AM

Does a ME Arch Bishop run out of sp? If it doesn't, then I don't see the point in Meditatio. Sure, extra healing and sp is always nice, but I want to be a walking tank.

I considered following your skilltree suggestions, Xellie. If someone confirms that I might need more sp later on (Adoramus and Sacrament casting, maybe?) I will drop Angelus for Magnificat and Meditatio Lv10

Thanks for the opinions ;)

Using party buffs in bio4, you WILL need sp.

#194 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:07 AM

People die if they get killed.

Such wise words my dear.

#195 Senir

Senir

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:02 PM

Great guide! Thank you! After being away from RO for about 5 years, so much has changed and I feel lost :P This guide has definitely helped!

#196 Fauxeglove

Fauxeglove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:31 PM

Hello. I know this is a semi-dead thread, but I was wondering how I'm doing as an ME/Support AB (gear wise). I play on Thor. Here's what I have so far:

- +9 Shrine Maiden [KK Card]

- Raven [AA Card]

- Peace Pipe

- +9 Orleans Dex 3 [Dark Frame Card] (is there a better armor instead?)

- +9 Divine Cross (no enchants as of now...what is best? Spell 4/4?)

- +9 FAW SP19 [raydric card] (is this the best garment? Or will a +9 Valk Manteau be better?)

- +9 Diabolus Boots [Firelock Soldier Card]

- Spiritual Ring [don't know what card to put here...]

- Black Rosary [also don't know what card to put here...]

I also saw some people mentioned the Judgement Set...I'm not into Mora gears, but will these be potentially better than what I have now?

My goals: to maximize ME damage output and get as much reduction as possible. Im going for maximized Sacrament/Adoramus. 

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated ~

Edited by Fauxeglove, 18 September 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#197 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:43 AM

- +9 Shrine Maiden [KK Card]
- Raven [AA Card]
- Peace Pipe
- +9 Orleans Dex 3 [Dark Frame Card] (is there a better armor instead?)
- +9 Divine Cross (no enchants as of now...what is best? Spell 4/4?)
- +9 FAW SP19 [raydric card] (is this the best garment? Or will a +9 Valk Manteau be better?)
- +9 Diabolus Boots [Firelock Soldier Card]
- Spiritual Ring [don't know what card to put here...]
- Black Rosary [also don't know what card to put here...]

- i default a bathory holy robe and just phen switch
- spell 4/4 or higher is best for divine cross. if you need a shield while supporting, thanatos staff isn't too bad
- spell FAW is fine. use DR HBP as appropriate
- for shoes i went with 120 dex and temp dex boots with spell/LD. the cast time reduction is amazing, even if you're just playing support.
- spiritual ring can't be carded. how i phen switch for ME: default spiritual ring on left hand slot and whatever you want on right hand slot. cast ME. switch to phen clip for both phen effect and clip/spiritual ring bonus. i use KBC RWC pendant for supporting/tanking instead of spiritual ring

#198 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:31 AM

Any chance for a first page update Xellie?

#199 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Just Skownzed 2 MVP Piano's in Jitterbug

Cast time I think you want ur sanc at 1.5 Sec or Less and ur ME around 2.5.

This way you can keep both indefinitely down without all that cast% $$$ness

Edited by behemothjr, 23 December 2015 - 05:29 PM.

#200 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:58 PM

wait, what? those were just the regular jitterbugs. waiting for the ACTUAL MVP fight (not that it's hard, it just takes a while)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users