Tips for zeny making? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tips for zeny making?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Does anyone have any tips on making zeny? at the most, all i have it 8M -__- and i need zeny for equips/cards/misc.
If so, i have a rouge, hunter, crusader, knight, wiz, battlesmith, and priest, (i put characters so if there are ways, just tell me which to use)
Ty beforehand :thumb:

#2 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:48 AM

For starters... Focus on one class. Making lots of classes is zeny consuming. Rogues and Blacksmiths are good money makers. In my experience so far selling loot is a nice way to gain money, since many people tend to leave theirs on the floor. Just Greed the left overs and sell it to an NPC later.

#3 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

For starters... Focus on one class. Making lots of classes is zeny consuming. Rogues and Blacksmiths are good money makers. In my experience so far selling loot is a nice way to gain money, since many people tend to leave theirs on the floor. Just Greed the left overs and sell it to an NPC later.

lol yea, ik i have alot of classes, i just made them during the event for later, but im mainly leveling rouge cuz even though harpies gives crap exp now for me im still selling the drops on my PF smith

#4 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

just go buy Kafra items and sell them :thumb: thats hat everyone is doing, oooooor go hunt for good cards :(

#5 Volt88

Volt88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

Try hunting items for Daily Mora Quests. some people dont want to waste time hunting them and the good thing is that they are basic items. I made like 3m by selling those things when everyone started doing the Mora quest and now that the completed sets have arrived, desperate people will buy them.

Edited by Volt88, 04 January 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#6 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

make a female dancer and go to spront and take zeny from the guys there

#7 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

^ :thumb:

#8 Rozelle

Rozelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

I always just make a merchant and max out overcharge as quickly as possible. Farm up lots of items and sell everything that's not a healing item -- once you can get there, you should look into farming at Moscovia, pretty decent money there.

If you happen to get a rare item of some kind, then vend it for a decent and competitive price.

I know this is very basic, but it's all the advice I really have. :c

#9 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

Get greed on your blacksmith. Go to magma dungeon 2 (or other popular mobby levelling places... abyss lake used to be good) and GREED to your heart's desire. Vend the more useful ones, sell to NPC with overcharge for the worthless ones.

#10 aMoore

aMoore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationHere and there.
  • Server:Chaos [Renewal]

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

I find that making a lot of characters is profitable. I can do Seal 3 quest for each character I made above level 70, I do Overlook Dungeon, Eyes of Hellion, several months ago, I do the Spooky Machine thingy on all of my characters, I got BMx3s that way. I can do TIs and farm Eden Merit Badges. So yeah, I earned my zeny by making ALOT of characters. Heh.

#11 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

just go buy Kafra items and sell them :thumb: thats hat everyone is doing, oooooor go hunt for good cards :(

lol yea, i've noticed the people are like selling tons of kafra items, and well idk where to hunt for good cards :(
mainly cuz idk which cards are the more expensive ones

#12 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

I always just make a merchant and max out overcharge as quickly as possible. Farm up lots of items and sell everything that's not a healing item -- once you can get there, you should look into farming at Moscovia, pretty decent money there.

If you happen to get a rare item of some kind, then vend it for a decent and competitive price.

I know this is very basic, but it's all the advice I really have. :c

moscovia? sounds like something in russia XD (partially confused)
well i have noticed that selling harpy feathers and talons are a good profit, considering that with maxed OC npcs buy them for like 713 a piece, but other then that idk if theres any other reg loot that can sell for a good amount

#13 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

lol yea, i've noticed the people are like selling tons of kafra items, and well idk where to hunt for good cards :thumb:
mainly cuz idk which cards are the more expensive ones

Glast Heim Chivalry 2's great. It has Raydrics and Abysmal Knights.
Alice Cards are also good.

There's a guide on irowiki about cards, which I use to hunt them sometimes. If it looks like it has a good effect, hunt it, or look on ragial for an idea of how much it's worth.

#14 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Glast Heim Chivalry 2's great. It has Raydrics and Abysmal Knights.
Alice Cards are also good.

There's a guide on irowiki about cards, which I use to hunt them sometimes. If it looks like it has a good effect, hunt it, or look on ragial for an idea of how much it's worth.

as much as i would LOVE to go hunt a raydric card, i cant my highest fighting character is my rouge lvl 87 -__-

#15 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

duke out your wallet and sell wpes. fastest way to do it.

#16 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...Out_the_Old_Man <- That quest is also not a bad to get a little bit of money from OPBs for not much time and difficulty once a day.

Moscovia is the Russia-based map, and the regular loot in the dungeon is very nice, particularly level 3. 

#17 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...Out_the_Old_Man <- That quest is also not a bad to get a little bit of money from OPBs for not much time and difficulty once a day.

Moscovia is the Russia-based map, and the regular loot in the dungeon is very nice, particularly level 3.

ah ok, that is a nice quest btw, might actually try it, but later

#18 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

hmm, well, how much would a rake horn helm sell for? or single horn helm, antler helm, or piece of queens wing? some guy gave them to me in pvp after i beat him, idk y though

#19 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

as much as i would LOVE to go hunt a raydric card, i cant my highest fighting character is my rouge lvl 87 -__-

Look on one bright side, it's not hard to level up, so when you're around 100, they won't be too bad. It could be a future goal.

But the other suggestion I gave it good as well. Things like Thara Frogs are easy to hunt and the card sells fairly well.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Card_Reference <- That's what I've used for hunting cards and getting money.
Also just look at what people are buying on ragial.

#20 kenji599

kenji599

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

Look on one bright side, it's not hard to level up, so when you're around 100, they won't be too bad. It could be a future goal.

But the other suggestion I gave it good as well. Things like Thara Frogs are easy to hunt and the card sells fairly well.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Card_Reference <- That's what I've used for hunting cards and getting money.
Also just look at what people are buying on ragial.

ah ok, well not too easy for me -__- rouges been in the 80s since last week, but thank you though :thumb:

#21 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

Eye of Helion Quest on all chars
http://irowiki.org/w...f_Hellion_Quest

Gives Nile Rose
Vend for 2-4m depending on server
Also gives 1m exp

Camp the following
http://rode-r.doddle...nster/view/1091
drops clip (2-4m price) at 30%(45% vip) can be killed by any char you got

Sleepers worth around 5k zeny a kill on rogue
http://rode-r.doddle...nster/view/1386
Just break down all the common great natures in umbala or via a friends Sorc into Green Lives and npc OC them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users