15 replies to this topic

#1 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

Some people on the facebook fansite says they can still play RO2 beta even though it ended already.
Is this true?

#2 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Server are online but the Log-In Server only accept GM-Accounts to log in and test things if needed.

#3 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

I would sell my soul to be able to beta test the new Ro2 I played the first version of it that was in my opinion a real shame of a game but this renewed versions seams good so far and as a super ro fan I would yeah sell my soul to get the chans to play it even for 1h only >.<

#4 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

^ Yeah, RO2:GotW sucks. Tested it and I facepalm'd myself that I did. This new RO2:LotS I might say 300% much better than the other one.

@ChrisWintermoon: There is a creep on the fanpage that offers some account and says you can still play it. Anything for validation?

#5 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

Unless that Person got an GM Account or one of the ,,Business Accounts" (Wich are not allowed to post that they have an account and are only for News and Game Companies) that person shall not be able to log in. I dont expect this person to bypass/ hack the log-in and being dump enough to post it.

Screenshot or it never happen, I would say.

Right now Gravity Korea is preparing the OBT for Kora South (We may not be able to join like we were during FCB). An official date is yet to be announced.

#6 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

It will be interesting to see if they let the RO1 beta accounts function for the OBT. On one hand, I can see why they would limit it to Korean only, but on the other, I can't see them wasting the time to purge the account database of them.

#7 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

RO2's OBT might take awhile anyways.
Though will still depend if kRO2's launch this January is a sUccess.

#8 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

OBT will be launched during the first period of 2012 wich is defined as Jan - March. We expect the OBT to be released late Januar/ begin of feb with the official release coming this summer.

CBT of iRO2 could begin this summer as well, but not before kRO2 has been officially released :wave:

#9 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

OBT will be launched during the first period of 2012 wich is defined as Jan - March. We expect the OBT to be released late Januar/ begin of feb with the official release coming this summer.

CBT of iRO2 could begin this summer as well, but not before kRO2 has been officially released :wave:

Man to wait till summer for iRO 2 man they sure want fans to go crazy and die beofre it´s out hehe jk but man to wait so longe geesh well if I can play it till June 11 then it will be a perfect b-day gift hehe ><

#10 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

Man to wait till summer for iRO 2 man they sure want fans to go crazy and die beofre it´s out hehe jk but man to wait so longe geesh well if I can play it till June 11 then it will be a perfect b-day gift hehe ><

I am hoping with you on this. The sooner the better - talking about an localized iRO2 beta with english Client!

Gravity Korea has been spending enough money on this RO2 Project already and should really try to earn money with it ASAP.
As a share Holder myself I am lucky to see when Gravity success with project and I really think RO2:LOTS could be an success if they release it within the next few months (Now that they weaken all the interest with the latest CBT). Waiting to long for an release could kill the game cause people tend to lose interest if they get to wait/ delayed to much.

#11 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:58 PM

I am hoping with you on this. The sooner the better - talking about an localized iRO2 beta with english Client!

Gravity Korea has been spending enough money on this RO2 Project already and should really try to earn money with it ASAP.
As a share Holder myself I am lucky to see when Gravity success with project and I really think RO2:LOTS could be an success if they release it within the next few months (Now that they weaken all the interest with the latest CBT). Waiting to long for an release could kill the game cause people tend to lose interest if they get to wait/ delayed to much.

Just Like Tera online Waiting to long for an EU release I and a few more I know have total lost the interest of the game. So taking to longe will make ppls lose interest but I deiced To stick with Ro until Ro2 is out hehe all my friends are play Star wars the old republic but if u ask me I rather spend my cash to play in Ymir and on cash shop items hehe sending more cash to Warp portal. Well I have to make up for the time I was an idiot playing private server......... yes I did that and I will never do that again but when I was younger I felt 50X or 150X was good for me and 1x way to slow haha but now im older I don´t care about that anymore I think >.<

#12 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

Just Like Tera online Waiting to long for an EU release I and a few more I know have total lost the interest of the game. So taking to longe will make ppls lose interest but I deiced To stick with Ro until Ro2 is out hehe all my friends are play Star wars the old republic but if u ask me I rather spend my cash to play in Ymir and on cash shop items hehe sending more cash to Warp portal. Well I have to make up for the time I was an idiot playing private server......... yes I did that and I will never do that again but when I was younger I felt 50X or 150X was good for me and 1x way to slow haha but now im older I don´t care about that anymore I think >.<

Posted Image

#13 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image

well not yet haha I play other games than RO >< but when your unemployed u kinda have to much time on your hands haha. >.<

#14 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

Lol I hope it doesn't take too long I'm kinda off RO1 now and after playing on RO2 CBT I become addicted. I've been playing RO for years think like 10+ now so looking forward to RO2 release ^__^

#15 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

^ I still like RO1 but the thing is, everyone in RO1 is already rich/pro/*anything you can insert here*
The idea of starting from all over again, meeting new "people" ( making a bot engine may take awhile so its just for the real ones in the meantime ) gathering up the zeny again.
Also no Pay-To-Win yet ( use logic, no zeny to waste = no P2W )
I will state again that I like RO1 but everything that the new game offers other than it being 3D and new features is that you can compete all over again without spending much.

#16 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

Unless that Person got an GM Account or one of the "Business Accounts" (Wich are not allowed to post that they have an account and are only for News and Game Companies) that person shall not be able to log in. I dont expect this person to bypass/ hack the log-in and being dump enough to post it.

Even bypassing the login limitations, the public facing servers are all closed, so I don't think one could get on at all at the moment anyways.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users