A Few Quick Questions On Server Transfer - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A Few Quick Questions On Server Transfer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OgreWilde

OgreWilde

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationEuphoria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

Hi,
I have been pondering several questions concerning server transfer that I feel were not really fully explained in the account transfer policy, mostly minor details to save myself a headache in the future.

First off, it says that 4 of each base weapon and 3 of each base gear can be swapped, does this number include what my character has equipped or is that just held items?

Second, I plan on swapping 2 characters over to the same server so does my 10M zeny and the aforementioned weapon/gear limit apply to each character seperately or are the limits combined?

Third, I have items such as Valor Badges, eden merits and Hugel medals. The eden merits I obtained in game so I suspect they do not transfer however the others were gained through Kafra boxes, do those count as Kafra items and are they transferrable?

Fourth, my last question concerns quests, it says your quest-log is erased, but is your quest history erased aswell? In other words would I have to take items like Feudal Lord Permit, GUSLI and Holy/Holier Threads, etc to still be able to access previously completed quest dungeons?

Thank you for your time in advance, I shall patiently await a response, please don't post your opinions, I solely want answers from someone who deals with these issues or questions added from other players concerning this topic

#2 OgreWilde

OgreWilde

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationEuphoria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:44 AM

Ok, so I have answered most of the questions I had here, sometimes I can be a tool and I seemingly missed a few things on the agreement, this post can be deleted, sorry for the inconvenience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users