Best card to put in Nid +12 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best card to put in Nid +12

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MossMorice

MossMorice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

Recently upgraded a nid to +12, wondering what card to shove in it.

Raydric

Orc baby hmmm

Any advice?

I cant decided.

#2 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Raydric. @_@

#3 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

None of the above. Find a Deviling. Should be easy if you can afford a +12 Nid. :thumb:

#4 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:51 AM

If you can't afford a Deviling put a Giant Whisper Card in it.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

None of the above. Find a Deviling. Should be easy if you can afford a +12 Nid. :P

I have a lot of +12 gear and can't afford a deviling

#6 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

i really liked orc baby before renewal, but only for high flee char.
Noxious and Raydric are the best choice

#7 dragonmaster731

dragonmaster731

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

DR! :-p start selling your +12 for that DR card.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

The only card you should even consider for that is a DR.

If you can't afford a DR, sell the +12 and put the zeny in your DR fund, because you need a DR.

DR makes a huge difference. I did one hazy run last week with my Asprika instead of my DR. Well, I remembered pretty fast why I hadn't used the Asprika in months, what a mistake! Everything hurt way more.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

Hazy maze is easy I solo'd it on a 116 ranger before we got the white wing set

also relevant to topic: I have a +12 immune nid, +12 anti-sniping nid, +11 immune valk mant, +12 cursed valk mant, and a myriad of other high refined items, and I couldn't possibly afford a DR card. I also doubt I could sell my +12 gear on Yggdrasil. Zeny is pretty useless there-- I have > 1.5b zeny at most given times and I can't buy anything. People with uber rares like DR card only sell for WPE/MVP cards/god item pieces.

Edited by Jaye, 11 January 2012 - 01:32 PM.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

also relevant to topic: I have a +12 immune nid, +12 anti-sniping nid, +11 immune valk mant, +12 cursed valk mant, and a myriad of other high refined items, and I couldn't possibly afford a DR card. I also doubt I could sell my +12 gear on Yggdrasil. Zeny is pretty useless there-- I have > 1.5b zeny at most given times and I can't buy anything. People with uber rares like DR card only sell for WPE/MVP cards/god item pieces.

I agree it's easy to solo Hazy - but RK has to tank the stuff while killing, and doesn't kill things instantly, and hence uses pots. Considering what the average payout is (ie, half the value of an OCA, plus change), you don't want to use any more pots than you have to (with DR, i use like 120 slims, and an abundance rune or two). It really feels like the asprika helps less than it should (it doesn't feel like 30% reduction).

Ygg is a very different economy than the main servers, apparently... Had no idea DR was so far out of reach there. Also, I envy your ability to get +12's - whether it comes from deep pockets in game or deep pockets IRL.

On Ymir, DR's are obtainable with zeny, albeit well over a billion, while +12 nid is like 700m or so - last I heard a DR was going for 1.x b at auction (not sure what it's at now, so a the nyd is 1/2-1/3rd the value of a DR card.

Edited by DrAzzy, 11 January 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#11 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

If DR was 1.x bil here and I could trade a +12 nid for 700m off that I'd have a DR by now. but that's not the case.

Anyways having +12s on RO really doesn't require deep pockets irl if you spend real money. Its just a priorities thing. I have a couple hundred dollars invested every few months in RO. I could own an ipad or an xbox360 and a bunch of games right now but I don't. RO is my hobby not those other things.

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Yeah this is really discouraging when we are talking about Miniboss cards here in our server (Yggdrasil). I got money to buy +3 stat Valk Armors but people who get their hands on them tell me they want 300-400m (I ain't paying that much at all...) for them when I can get them in Ymir for less than 200m... All these scrubs in our server like to rip people off. I mean, I was helping Coddy find an Arc Angeling card for 400m or less then we find one and the buyer starts selling for 700m and tells us that's the c/o (bull-_-...) People in our server like to suck out of people's zeny especially if they know you are a rich topleveled player in the server.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 13 January 2012 - 11:42 AM.

#13 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:09 AM

True Ygg has no high end market at all. Its a circle of fail.

Nothing is sold for zeny.
So no need to make alot of zeny.
So why sell anything rare for zeny.

Our server really needs an asset rich player to quit and do a massive gear sale. As it might spur some ppl into selling their hoarded rares kick start the high end market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users