#104 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

Lets just say jumping Terms of Service every time is about as subtle as a flying brick.

#105 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:10 AM

i dont know wath i will say. its hard tho say this is best player. this game is too much infectet from hackers. i cant say are this instant trap from lags or hacks. i can only say it have ppl they are alltime faster then me (i have lvl75 gloves). yesterday was special in tb. i saw a tempest wile running all secand with a heal, then come a stun from zerk (dont miss) and run longer. or bether was players that can stay in Terms of Service, have Terms of Service symbol by the name and can atack.

so. abouth this i cant say this are the best player for this class. the other thing is you cant be the best for pvp and pve. the most here talk abouth pvp. you need diffrent skills and enchants for pvp and pve. i know player they rock every pvp bud they are too stupid for grind.

for me was garik one of the best player. know is lithi very good. on weekend was a crazy defiler in new strongest map. bud i sadly forget hes name. this ass fear me all time :rolleyes:

#106 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:03 AM

i saw a tempest wile running all secand with a heal (...) or bether was players that can stay in Terms of Service, have Terms of Service symbol by the name and can atack.

with dna tempests/rads can cast lesser heal while running.
Terms of Service ticks can miss.

the other thing is you cant be the best for pvp and pve. the most here talk abouth pvp. you need diffrent skills and enchants for pvp and pve. i know player they rock every pvp bud they are too stupid for grind.

orly? whats so different with pve?
for pvp or pve you most likely have all aoes and trap maxed, some evasion buff on, skill crit enchants on jewlery.

#107 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:05 AM

if you suck in pve with defi there is no chance that you will ever be good in pvp lolol

#108 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:09 AM

with dna tempests/rads can cast lesser heal while running.
Terms of Service ticks can miss.

leser heal is cast in runing. yes. bud not every second. and trap tickk miss one or two times. bud then isnt a symbol on the char.

orly? whats so different with pve?
for pvp or pve you most likely have all aoes and trap maxed, some evasion buff on, skill crit enchants on jewlery.

skills isn't a big diffrent. i hat this dam hush :rolleyes: at the mom. bud the bigger diffrent is in armory. i prefer for pve evasion. that works really good. bud with this i have not really resistens.

if you suck in pve with defi there is no chance that you will ever be good in pvp lolol

i have think this too. bud i have lern this on the hard way. in pvp you need only one trap. for pve you need trap timing. 2 good defi make full rooms in sjs with a healer. bud for this you need timing. it seems that is this little secret to hard to understand from players :rolleyes:

Edited by Nerthu, 23 August 2010 - 03:12 AM.

#109 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

well you can always run 2 sets. for example I got a +10 sylkia with curse damage enchants for pve. for pvp (and pve when there is no mystic in js or the one that is there sux -.-) I got my hands on an hp enchanted s1 black sun set and I'm working on farming tbf for resist stuff. so I change the set depending on situation :rolleyes:

agree on the Terms of Service timing part, many suck at this. if the other defi can time his Terms of Service aswell and the tank is 70+ we can clear js w/o a healer ;x

Edited by XRay, 23 August 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#110 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:19 AM

well you can always run 2 sets. for example I got a +10 sylkia with curse damage enchants for pve. for pvp (and pve when there is no mystic in js or the one that is there sux -.-) I got my hands on an hp enchanted s1 black sun set and I'm working on farming tbf for resist stuff. so I change the set depending on situation :rolleyes:

agree on the Terms of Service timing part, many suck at this. if the other defi can time his Terms of Service aswell and the tank is 70+ we can clear js w/o a healer ;x

yea. you need two sets. bud i am too lazy for this :rolleyes: i use +/-a naked lvl75 set. with this i make more kills then deaths and i am all time max. so its enough for me. in tbf i have arround 70% statistic.

#111 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:22 AM

I'm gonna skip the 75 set for defi for several reasons 1) the ppl whose main is defi from my guild should get it first, 2) I want 72 despair parts - better say boots and gloves + 66 set. and then + it a bit, gives nice SCAD from + that the Tyrant set doesn't have...

#112 xMike21x

xMike21x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland (UK)

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:24 AM

im the best defiler everything i look at runs away and buys me cake :rolleyes: joke

#113 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:31 AM

I'm gonna skip the 75 set for defi for several reasons 1) the ppl whose main is defi from my guild should get it first, 2) I want 72 despair parts - better say boots and gloves + 66 set. and then + it a bit, gives nice SCAD from + that the Tyrant set doesn't have...

you are right. lvl72 set is bether then the lvl75 one. bud no one will kill this ass. the lvl75 set is +/- the same like +9 foc. only 1.5%lower skillcrit and 50 add dmg is lower. bud i win 300hp.

#114 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Matrona Malice

#115 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

im a single target dps defiler.

Joke aside- i'd vote Vosk, Lithi & leash since they know how to backstab people with Terms of Service

#116 Praxidikae

Praxidikae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Locationwest coast canada :)

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

Tiriiii, for upcoming Defi. I think s/he's max lvl 66 (or 64), and yet I still feel comfortable with him/her as my main 'tank' in WS. S/he knows his/her stuff.

Edited by Praxidikae, 07 September 2010 - 11:41 AM.

#117 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

stilett, leash and vosk are by far the best pvp defilers ive seen.

+1,also methodd is best defiler ;O

#118 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

Tiriiii, for upcoming Defi. I think s/he's max lvl 66 (or 64), and yet I still feel comfortable with him/her as my main 'tank' in WS. S/he knows his/her stuff.

my friends and guildmates

but seriously you been posting "no name" players in most best threads

#119 CmonPooopieez

CmonPooopieez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:30 AM

my friends and guildmates

but seriously you been posting "no name" players in most best threads

soo? mb they are the best around that level

#120 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:37 AM

soo? mb they are the best around that level

it's not best per lvl but best overall thread...

#121 CmonPooopieez

CmonPooopieez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:58 AM

it's not best per lvl but best overall thread...

are those your "rules"?

#122 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:00 AM

are those your "rules"?

nope, it's what's accepted by the most of the community and title just states best, not best at lvl category

#123 Lyess

Lyess

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:47 AM

Leash but honestly no idea whos the best umm, whenever i get trapped i just sit and watch how many ppl die with me :p_devil: unless theres a radiant nearby

#124 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:16 AM

Leash but honestly no idea whos the best umm, whenever i get trapped i just sit and watch how many ppl die with me :p_devil: unless theres a radiant nearby

take revy and you will survive 2 defis with full atack on same time XD

#125 Praxidikae

Praxidikae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Locationwest coast canada :)

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

nope, it's what's accepted by the most of the community and title just states best, not best at lvl category

Just because I'm not posting the most "popular" ones for best whatever doesn't mean they're not any good. "No-name" does NOT equal bad players. I'm not against these threads (obviously, since I participate in them) but it's pretty obvious that most of those chosen are the "big names" in the "big guilds" (not to say they're not good, I'm sure they are, considering the time and lant and effort put into their charas). I bet there are great class members who are both high lvl and keep a low profile, but they don't have enough connections so they're not mentioned here. If people can post best "S1/S2/S3" etc, I can post best (to my experience) until 65 (since that's the lvl bracket I fit into, both pvp/pve-wise). FOC is capped that way for a reason....

"Best" is open to individual interpretation - that's why some people post best pve, and other best pvp, yet others best raid.

Edited by Praxidikae, 09 September 2010 - 06:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users