December 29, 2010
- Boxter will now accept KVM Badges for 2pts each
- Boxter will now accept any Zodiac diadem/crown for 500pts
- Updating some dialog errors in the Undeliverable gifts quest, 500 gifts= 1OCA now correctly means 500 Gifts / OCA
- Gift exchanger
200150 Undeliverable Gifts = 20 KVM now
- Begin selling HE Battle Manual boxes (10) 600pt until Jan 13
- Begin Selling HE Bubble Gum boxes (10) 600pt until Jan 13
- Sell all 6 +10 food boxes (30) until Jan 13
- KVM Glorious Gladiuses can be purchased properly
- KVM armors can be purchased properly (were misordered)
- MVPs will no longer tele upon spawn in
- Kafra Stacker will now stack colored Bwings
- WoE castles restored to the 12/22 data
- WoE reenabled all servers normal schedule.
- Yggdrasil WoE (Valk realm 3 only) Wednesday 5-7pm, Saturday 5-7pm
- All the dragons of the world have begun spawning in record amounts. Abyss, Geffen Fields and surrounding areas are swamped.
- Baby Dragon Hat sold 500pt, +7 or higher gives double exp from Dragon Race monsters.
December 23, 2010
- Boxter will only accept 50 HE BM or 50 HE Bg at a time, this will prevent possible Brownie point overflow errors
- All MVPs will again drop their appropriate stuff
- The Undeliverable package quest is fixed, you can get the Bag from the event Stormy, and finish the quest
- Undeliverable package requirements change, OCA now will take 500 instead of 1000 packages.
- Mini Tree Hat can be earned repeatedly from Louise Carol
- Mini Tree Hat +9 effect updated, +100% exp when hunting monsters rather than 25%
- Ice Titan hunt rewards tripled. This should make it an exceptionally good leveling area for those 70-120, and a good place for those 120-140 and decent for 140 plus.
- All WoE realms will be closed entirely until 12/29, we will restore all the castles owners/econ/defense on 12/29 to what it was 12/22 before maintenance.
December 22, 2010
- Boxter is improved. You give her stuff in singles to get "Brownie Points" You exchange 1000 Brownie Points for 1 Lucky boxes. The trade in values are roughly the same as before (if not improved for the trader)
- Well Chewed Pencil, Twin pom Santa and Rudolf Santa Hat are added to the exchange in, as well as the HE Battle Manual and HE Bubble Gum.
- Hugel Medal turn in for EXP is improved, it has more tiers for that go above 100, so those at +100 will get more than they did prior.
- Hugel Medal turn in for Job Exp is also improved, in addition to more tiers, we based the job exp gain off of Base level. So you will get much more job exp than before.
- Santa Portings, Crystals and Antonios have broken loose all over the field maps, go hunt them!
- Triple Spawn in Ice Dungeon 3 (Ice Titans only are tripled, sorry to the gazzetti fans)
- A mysterious Snow man loves the look of Louise Carols Mini Christmas tree hat, perhaps he'll help you out if you wear one!
- WoE is turned off from 12/22 -> 12/29. Stewards will also be gone, but you can still access the dungeons.
- Christmas part II! Until January 6,
- Wanna get married? How about you head to Lutie and let Santa do it for you!
- Love opening gifts? Then head to Lutie and take on the Toy Factory challenge to hunt special Stormy and friends in an instance of Toy Factory.
- Louise Carol has a headgear she can make for you, the Mini Christmas tree hat.
- A holiday story of an injured lover pining for what he left behind, and the woman that just wants this Holiday to be her most memorable ever. Won't you help them and receive a special gift for your help?
- God Items should return to their former overpowered glory for damage.
- Special Christmas Drop event! Lets try out a no Drop% penalty event?
- Bloody Branch summoner NPC leaves today.
- Bloody Branches are usable on dungeons, and field map again.
December 16, 2010
- BG/KVM Barricades and Targets should be properly toughened now.
- Poison Kit seller should allow multiple purchases instead of 1 at a time.
- Yggdrasil : Valkyrie Realms 3 will be open at 3pm Wed and 7pm Saturday for WoE. No god item piece drop.
- HD Elu/Ori/Carnium/Bradium are in the "Stacker" in Payon
- Light Blue Potions can stack!
- Rogue Close Confine skill quest should work on all servers again.
- Lucky Boxes are made storagable, and Stackable via "Stacker"
- Lucky Box!!! (link coming soon)
- Boxter is in with this Lucky Box
- Christmas season starts, towns are in celebration as is Lutie and its citizens!
- Holiday part 1 launched 12/16 - 1/6
- Get your Xmas Lunatic pet
- Part II coming soon..
December 9, 2010
- 1.5x EXP event ends
- Triple Spawns Geffenia and Rache lSanctuary Ends
- 80 - 150, please test this after maint, as this change was made last week
- Rideword hat effect update. At +9 or higher doubles the "vampire effect" of HP/SP. The chance to trigger remains unchanged.
- Item mall update
HD Elunium added 10pt
HD Oridecon added 10pt
Light BLue Pot Box x25 5pt
- HD Upgrader "MIghty Hammer" in payon near the Kafra shop gals. upgrades 4-10 with the HD Elu/Ori. On a fail the refine level decreases by 1. On a success it increases by 1.
The success rate is the same as using normal Elunium / Oridecon/Phracon/Emveretacon
For higher success chance, and risk of breaking, use the Enriched Elunium/Oridecon
- Slight change in Nydhoggur instance, the floor 2 portion should be easier to succeed now.
- God Items and Recall should be working for WoE again
- WOE times and what castles are open should be remedied, all realms should be open for Saturday.
- Double Strafe, Arrow Shower and Bowling Bash have their after cast delay lowered somewhat. Instead of .8s delay it is .33 .33 .5 respectively.
- Death Exp loss change: Premium =0% Valk=1%
- HE Battle manual boxes and Big insurance boxes removal.
- Fix for Hidden temple instance
- All BG and KVM will allow 80-150 instead of some being 80-99 and others 100-150
- WoE returns to normal times and settings.
- All castles will be held by GM team after maintenance, and set to 0 0 eco/def if not already.
- Bloody branch rooms, will exit to geffen and not have turtles running around. Both rooms should work fully.
- 150% exp event and Rachel/Geffenia triple spawns will continue to next week so you have more time to actually use them.
- Hugel medal turnin for Exp/job exp re-enabled
- Bloody Branches have an outlet now. Go to Geffen Tower, talk to summoner to get a choice of 2 rooms. Go in and the NPC will break the branches for you. It is an open map so you may have to cope with others leftovers or they with your fresh ones.
The NPC is just an entrance to the 2 maps, the maps themselves are just open now, bwing or log out and in to exit. The mobs won't "terminate" until someone kills them.
- Ymir We are selling the Enriched stones for 30 pts now, just like Valkyrie.
- Juperos and Abyss Triple spawn ends.
- Rachel Sanctuary and Geffenia receive Triple Spawns until 12/09
- Additional WoE event days.
Mon 11/29 Prontera 99 and under non-trans
Tues 11/30 Alde Baran 99 and under non-trans
Wed 12/01 Arunafeltz 99 and under non-trans
- Exp event based on the Facebook likes. 150% ! until Dec 2
- Brandos Thanksgiving in Rachel! Until December 2
- Outside all WoE castles certain buffs like Assumptio and Gloomy will be uncastable.
- Take 2 on the Battle Grounds fix.
- Pencil in mouth dexterity should now count towards Improved concentration.
November 18, 2010
- Death Penalty on ygg/ymir is reinstated
- Token of Siegfried 20x boxes discontinue sale
- Triple Spawns on Ein Mines, and Robot Factory return to Normal.
- Juperos and Abyss carry on to 24th
- Stat Reset NPC will stack the stones then reset your character's stats.
- HE Battle Manuals will be sold again until Dec 2
- HD Carnium and HD Bradium will be sold and 11-20 upgrader implemented. If you fail on 11-20 upgrade with them you lose 1 refine level only, rather than 3 level degrade or break. 14pt.
- Big insurance boxes (30) sold until December 2. 225/350 pts.
- Asprika and Brynhild will have proper effects and defense.
- Next batch of castles changes will be implemented.
- Ranger Traps will last 4x as long as normal in WoE castles (Just like hunter traps)
- Randgris Minions will be more skillful
- Fixing dialog on the normal upgraders for the +11-> 20 to be accurate.
November 10, 2010 Wed Maint
- Lucky Box Ends
- Big Box of Token of Siegfried stay until 11/18
- Neuralizer boxes re-enter the marketplace 400 / 500 pts each.
- Reset Stone Stat Resetter Implemented until further notice.
- Description on the Reset Stones and the NPC will state how the stones can be used for both Stat reset and 3rd class job change.
- Problem on Valkyrie of losing extra Enriched ores when upgrading is fixed.
- Glorious Dagger will give proper attack power again.
- GOD ITEM creation will require you own a castle and be a guild leader to procede through the dwarfs.
- Einbech dungeon and Robot Factory stay at 3x spawn until 11/18
- Adding Abyss and Juperos to 3x spawn rate
- No exp on death event continues.
- rel="nofollow external">Event WoE activated!
- All god items will not give bonus in castles.
- GTB, Ghostring, Deviling, Tao Gunka, and Fallen Bishop cards will not work in castles.
- Recall won't work in Castles either.
- Map outside the castles will not have ability to cast certain restricted buffs.
- Re-mount option added to the Kafra Gals outside the guild castles.
- Shadow Chaser Skill : Deadly infection will no longer work on Emperium
November 4, 2010
- Client side descriptions for Matk should be more accurate. Weapons add a Matk number (shown in the status window) and armor/cards add a % (not shown in the status window).
Arc Wand would add like 15 matk A headgear would add % instead of a straight number.
- Ymir Exp and Drops set to 150% default
- Valkyrie Exp and Drops set to default
- Ebone Armor is now equipable by ALL 3rd classes, fitting the description.
- Yddrasil server Renamed to Yggdrasil_New this hopefully keeps the random character at the end problem.
- Halloween event ends.
- Red Wing hat, Death Note and Assaulter Spear gain their special effects back.
- Sonic acceleration and Close Confine quests should now accept applicants correctly.
- Poring War allows 3rd classes now.
- Tendrilion respawn time is slightly increased.
- Balder 1 Flagins have their location fixed (other castles will get fixed asap).
- All subscribed accounts received 3 day subscription gift yesterday.
- Ymir and Yggdrasil will have a 1 week long "No exp loss" event. So die all you want!
- All 3 servers will have a sale on Tokens of Siegfried 20 boxes, for 150pt , 175pt (Valk)
- All 3 servers: Einbroch Dungeon and Khiel Hyre Robot Factory have triple spawns this week! Good chance to get to 120!
- We will be posting about a WoE event for next week today.
- Stat/skill resetter "mesmerists" have left except for Prontera.
All characters can do 1 final stat AND skill (same time) for free. He will remain in until December 2. So perform your final build decisions by then!
- GVG in guild dungeons is re-enabled.
- Umbala dungeon removed from the Teleport Scrolls.
- Teleport Scroll added lvl 2 Robot factory to option
- More KVM weapons should be available to the 3rd classes.
November 2, 2010 Since ISP is forcing us down, we may as well fix something. 2-5am server down.
- Code the Redeemer will properly display the Heart Ribbon Headband and the Reset Stones from Playspan.
- WoE 1 creation will let over 99s in.
- Sign quest dance room will allow over lvl 99 to enter.
- Sura Job change on Valkyrie should be properly startable.
- KVM will let 81-99 levels play now.
- Spy Quest's missing NPC has been found.
- Valkyrie Rental items will work properly. If you used any in last week please let us know so we can replace the nonworking rental item.
Event Extension and addition for Tuesday Downtime. Through Nov 4. 3 Day subscription added to the affected accounts.
- Ymir/Ygg 2x exp 1.5x Drops
- Valk 1.5x Exp and 1.5x Drops
- Resetter NPC stays until November 4, all servers
- Clearing the Resetter NPC so you can get your 1st for free again.
- Fixing the Resetter to make you decart, depeco, debird, and dewolf, and demecha
- KVM Tokens becoming account bound.
- Quest Satan Morroc no drops.
- Sign quest will allow over lvl 99 to procede
- Battle Ground accept 3rd classes for prize redemption.
- Cards from New world will not only drop, but also not crash you!
- Valk removing restricted cards from MCA OCA, removing such cards from players and replacing with appropriate album.
- Description fix for Exorcism bible it is 80 Def not 130.
- Tribals will give appropriate renewal Guild Exp.
- Baby Dragon Hat will be storable.
- Halloween event part 2 begins. You can turn in the tokens to get the Gloomy Pumpkin hat on Premiums.
- Currently Valkyries client has a something amiss, we will give a token instead of the pumpkin hat, when the issue is fixed with the client we will update then switch the NPC out to give the Pumpkin hat for the token.
October 21, 2010
- Exp event will continue until 10/28 2x on Ymir/Ygg 150% Valkyrie.
- KVM badges will work now.
- Prize Medal turnin NPC will go away until the race to 150 is settled (November 4th).
- Guild Recall skill will be reimplemented.
- WoE 1 will discontinue occuring on Saturdays for Ymir.
- Reset all castles to 100 100 all servers, kick all owners. Only Valkyrie Realm, Greenwood lake, and Nidhoggur realms will be open this week. We are condensing down on all servers to see how 3rd classes are needing to be adjusted for balance (if at all).
- Juno will get its portal to Nidhoggur back (sorry for that)
- Sign will be made tradable.
- All item mall hats will be sold in Boxes (this is for our accounting matters, it won't effect already purchased stuff).
- Slim potions weight will be adjusted back to the lower rates it was before renewal.
- Valkyrie, Zargons will sell to NPC for 250, medicine bowls will have appropriate price again as well.
- Halloween event PT 1 will start!
- Reset Stone Box will be sold in game for 100 pts A Playspan Reset Stone Box will be sold on Playspan which will be tradable.
- Valkyrie 3rd job changes will be locked. You will need to use a Reset Stone (see above) to perform the 3rd job change. There are many ways of acquiring 100pts, Super Rewards IE the offers and surveys we have; and Playspan gives 100pts for signing up which you can buy the box there.
- Arch bishop quest will have 4 minutes instead of 3 to get to the "check points" Should make the quest a little easier.
- Neuralizer will discontinue being sold until after the Resetting NPC in game is removed.
- Turtle and Dragon hats effects return to normal
- Changing all Boss spawn maps to have the monster abuse skills blocked (Icewall, fatal menace, Warg Bite, etc) This will get adjusted later depending on how it goes.
- Maintenance is planned to be 5 hours today.
- Lucky Box "Halloween Box"
October 14, 2010
- Ymir is updated with Renewal Settings
- Ymir and Yggdrasil have a 200% normal Renewal rates events for Exp.
- Valkyrie gets 50% exp event
- Urgent recall is disabled on all servers for 1 week as a test of WoE and our systems.
- Premium server, WoE kafras have their warp spots moved a bit, so the save, exit castle and warpins are not all on the screen together, this should help with slower PCs.
- Bloody Branches disabled on all servers for a few weeks to prevent interference with the race to 150.
- Marriage Covenant is being sold on Ymir and Yggdrasil. It can be used instead of the zeny to do the marriage. On premiums you have the option of normal, or the item mall item. Valkyrie you have to use the Marriage Covenant.
- Will be a client patch to fix the multi client problem on Ymir. Both Renewal.exe and Ragnarok.exe will work now on Premiums and allow logging into either Ymir or Yggdrasil.
- Maintenance will be at least 1 hour extended due to windows updates. If more time is needed for other things we will let you know on the patcher.
- Start the Race to 150! First 10 characters to get to 150 will get an item that they USED constantly to level upgraded to +11.
- Big Food boxes leave
- HE Battle Manuals discontinue
- test NPCs removed,
- characters reset 1/1 novice
- Kafra shop NPCs implemented
- WoE discontinued
- level/drop enhancement
- Fixed cast times for Zen, Windwalker and Arrow vulcan are enhanced.
RO Website revamp. dun dun dudunnnn
September 30, 2010
- Gryphon Hat & Baby Dragon Hat leave the Item Mall.
- The Dragons in the Abyss Dungeon seem to have been quelled. Your assistance is no longer required of the knights fighting there.
- The 'Talk like a Pirate Day' event comes to an end.
September 23, 2010
- Ice Titan and Siroma hating Snowmen leaves the ice dungeon.
- Boxter and Amp Boxter traders leave town
- Lucky Box opener leaves town.
- 30 Packs of Stat Food are sold in Payon until 10/7 210 / 240pts
- Special sale. HE Battle Manual Box sold for 600pt! unitl 10/7
- A Zodiac Crown Box trader is in Payon. Trade any 2 Zodiac Crowns for 1 Zodica Crown Pack.
- WoE maps shifted around to hopefully help with latency.
updated the Kafra WoE helpers on all maps to offer Repair service (removed the repairman from those maps)
Price of Warps, repair and Inn are now the same as the towns.
WoE2 helpers also now have 1 kafra in front of each castle, they offer a warp to each of the castles on that realm to help movement.
WoE 2 offer a warp to Juno for when WoE is done.
- Much of our efforts to help with WoE come down to a conclusion that lag happens when massive numbers of people switch map servers (not necessarily maps)
WoE bugs out when we have too many maps on 1 map server.
So a happy medium we have is both WoE2 maps are 1 map server
Valk and Brit are 1 map server, Greenwood and Lunia are 1 map server.
If you want to help lessen the lag for your alliance, SAVE on the map you are battling on if possible. If you want to Crush any WoE 2 castle just save using the WoE helpers on either Valfreyja or Nidhoggur
- This supports heavily the idea of splitting WoE times, because you will always be on the same zone if you never have to criss cross from WoE 2 to 1.
September 16, 2010
- Talk like a Pirate Day event 9/16 - 9/30 Find the boy in Comodo to show how much of a Pirate you be!
- Zodiac Crown Pack begins being sold 9/16 - 9/30.
- Summoner Event Ends
- Double Drops Ends
- Ice Titans ends 9/23
- Dragon Event Ends 9/30
- Baby Dragon Hat ends 9/30
September 9, 2010
- Double Drops stays,
1.5x Exp ends.
- Dragon event goes in, with Dragon hat turnin bonus Rewards
- Summoner Will leave on the 16th. (his deportation from Midgard is forestalled a week due to populace demand)
- Hocus Pocus empowerment event ends.
- God Item creation on Ymir should be fixed
- Dragon Hat sold in Kafra Shop from 9/9 - 9/23
Its properties will not be updated (it is in default hat mode)
But if you have or wear it when you do the Dragon Turnins you receive bonus exp and the option to "channel" the total exp into base or Job exp.
- Ice Titans remain
- Lucky Box opener and Boxter will remain 1 more week due to a billing issue during the event that effected a large handful of users from making payments.
September 2, 2010
- Double Drop will go in (properly) for 1 week
- 1.5x Exp will go in 1 week for Labor Day
- The WoE Supply stacker NPC will start to stack many other Kafra shop Consumables to help with storage/inventory crowding.
- Lucky Box seller will leave, but the opener and Boxter will remain.
- Time to Cool off over the weekend with Ice Titans and Siromas! Ice Titans go to lvl 99 now!
- Gryphon Hat for 500 pts. Gives 20 minutes Wind Endow by low chance when attacking. Sold until 9/16.
- Fixed a small bug with the Payon Mystic Amp stacker.
August 26, 2010
- Alchemist Lists will be reset on all servers
- Boxter NPC will come in this Thursday.
- 1000 KVM badge = 3 Lucky Box
- 7 Party Bless 7 Party Agi 18 Party Assump = 1 Lucky Box
- 21 of same lvl 10 Merc scroll = 1 Lucky Box
- 4 HE Bubblegum and BM = 1 Lucky Box
- 1 Zodiac Diadem Pack = 1 Lucky Box
- 5 Mystic Amp 50 Boxes = 2 Lucky Box Please go to Payon, the Amp Box Exc NPC behind the Kafra shop gals. To exchange this.
- WarpPortal Back to School event: Redeem 2000+ WP energy to a Ragnarok account and get a Well Chewed Pencil added to that accounts "Code the Redeemer" NPC
Event runs 8/26 - 9/9 (midnight to midnight) you can get multiple WCP by converting multiple chunks of 2k+ WP onto an RO account. We will count Subscription and KP as valid conversions.
- Double Drops.. due to the maintenance.
August 19, 2010
- Lucky Box goes in, rel="nofollow external">http://iro.ragnaroko...KeyWord=&mNum=1
- Geffen Tower gets the Summoner back, the glitches seem resolved so have fun!
- 1.5x Drops event ends.
- Olivia is in Payon, she can take an Elven Ear and a Spiritual Auger and ATTEMPT to make a slotted Elven ears. Please be aware that when the lucky box gives the Spiritual Auger it also gives the Elven ears, even though it is a class B we made the chances higher than normal for that item in that class.
The slotting attempt is free, but can fail pass or fail the Elven Ears and Auger are consumed.
The slotted Elven ears can be worn by any class, and are account bound.
August 12, 2010
- Turtle event ends, Turtle hat discontinues sale
The NPCs that accept the Turtle turnins will stick around for an additional week.
- Hocus Pocus becomes unavailable in Town and Dungeon, event continues
- Another Challenger enters the stage, competing with the Hocus Pocus event for your MVP time
The summoner has returned to Geffen Tower!
- KVM will again take the KVM Tokens.
- Bulk rate discounts for WP -> Kafra point conversion will begin at 10pm
August 5, 2010
- Turtle Turnins will be split into multiple smaller chunks.
- Endless Tower bug of going to wrong floor when returning to Tower.
- KVM merchant has a warning about only getting gear you can wear, and it being character bound.
- A small change that should help in the Valk Login issues. If they continue happening we will have to temporarily remove character deletion again. We have a proper fix being developed currently but may not be 100% ready now. If you have characters to delete, do so now.
- Zodiac Diadem Box stops being offered today
- Event* Remember the old days of Hocus Pocus madness? Well the studious sages of Juno have figured out how to better their chances at transmogrifying monsters! Of course the Yellow gem requirement remains unchanged.. if there is a monster that should not be please let the CS team know so we can up our MVP count.
July 29, 2010
- White / Blue WoE Pot Stacking NPC is in Payon near the Kafra Sellers
- Izlude Arena returns to Both Ymir and Valkyrie
- Summer UGC event ends in August 1st, get your Ice Cream Hat by redeeming a code today!
- Trouble with Turtles event Extended to August 12.